They always say Catholics r going to hell 😞😞😞

Tell me where in the Bible it says to pray to Mary, infact I remember a woman praising Mary infront of Jesus and He rebuked her

It doesnt say in the bible for me to fuck your mother but I still do it (and go to confession after)

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Hindus go to Hellfire
Hinduism is the ultimate based turbo hyper giga mogger religion. And guess what? It doesnt send you to hell for jacking off

The Vatican is evil

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 5969
Hinduism is the ultimate based turbo hyper giga mogger religion. And guess what? It doesnt send you to hell for jacking off
Hindus go to Hell

protestantism isnt real bro dw. the only serious religious debates are Catholic vs Ortho, Christianity vs Islam, IE paganism and possibly Gnosticism

Theyre all still wrong though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Blackout.xl
  • Ugh..
God isn’t even real fag

Go kill yourself

Protestants are heretics

Catholicism is the only path in Christianity
Most of them are cucks who love Israel more than they love Christ.Just lol at them worshiping a group of people who call them cattle and state that they are superior to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11131

You're retarded

A video of a character going on a scripted rant literally means 0. The character is autistic like you as well so it’s no surprise that you relate.

Don’t ever call me retarded again. You literally write paragraphs of nothing because you’re too retarded to be concise on anything.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 756
A video of a character going on a scripted rant literally means 0. The character is autistic like you as well so it’s no surprise that you relate.

Don’t ever call me retarded again. You literally write paragraphs of nothing because you’re too retarded to be concise on anything.
And he thinks he’s a volcel and a model

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Blackout.xl

You're a brainwashed sheep, you're too brain dead to think for yourself and you need other people to tell you what you can think, do or believe in and you want to act like you're not retarded? You're delusional. The difference between us is that I'm a free thinking individual, unlike you.

Also, I'm not the one who has been spending more than half a year rotting on this site to shitpost and troll, you clearly have no life, and so do most of the other users on here. My behaviour is justified, I have ADHD, you're just stupid, there is a difference.

• Ugh..
You're a brainwashed sheep, you're too brain dead to think for yourself and you need other people to tell you what you can think, do or believe in and you want to act like you're not retarded? You're delusional. The difference between us is that I'm a free thinking individual, unlike you.

Also, I'm not the one who has been spending more than half a year rotting on this site to shitpost and troll, you clearly have no life, and so do most of the other users on here. My behaviour is justified, I have ADHD, you're just stupid, there is a difference.
Cope I’ve mostly ascended while ur stuck here talking about u being a model, being good looking, writing essays for every comment, etc. Ur an autistic incel with no future

The projection is strong here. You’re accusing me of not being able to think for myself as if you can’t think for yourself and subscribe to a religion. Lol

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Cope I’ve mostly ascended while ur stuck here talking about u being a model, being good looking, writing essays for every comment, etc. Ur an autistic incel with no future

The projection is strong here. You’re accusing me of not being able to think for myself as if you can’t think for yourself and subscribe to a religion. Lol
200 1

It’s fine