It’s over for me

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, goat2x, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
PicsArt 12 22 054519

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3073 and 5 others
Jfl at believing Protestants. Most of them have no Idea about the Church Fathers or history of the Bible. Jay Dyer and E Michael Jones have good videos on countering the problems with Protestant theology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, wagbox, Deleted member 6111 and 2 others
Hell is where all the based people go to. Heaven is for high inhib cucks who couldnt even jack off due to the fear that god would send them to hell. Do you really wanna associate with those kind of people after you die?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 3073, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
We have all been in hell since the day we were born

Hell is where all the based people go to. Heaven is for high inhib cucks who couldnt even jack off due to the fear that god would send them to hell. Do you really wanna associate with those kind of people after you die?
just lol, just repent on your deathbed, and you'll go to heaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Religion is for cucks

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Michael Myers, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Just repent after committing thousands of sins theory. Incredible how hard religioncels cope

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and DharkDC
Tbh anyone's who dies worshipping other than God himself, not the human Jesus alayhi salam, will go to hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Michael Myers, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, wagbox, Deleted member 6695 and 5 others
Hell is where liars, thieves and scammers go. Not based tbh. Rather be in heaven with my niggas and custom angel wings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6380, goat2x and 1 other person
You need to be saved to go to Heaven, saying ur prayers doesnt get you into heaven

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 6695
Yes bro you pray to Mary and worship statues, repent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6111 and Blackout.xl
People say alot of stuff
But its just words you know

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Protestants are heretics

Catholicism is the only path in Christianity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
Religion is just a manipulation tool used by the ruling class to impose order on the working class. It’s all just a cope at the end of the day. Just focus on being a good person in your day to day life instead of falling for some dogmatic belief system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5969 and AbandonShip
Its called full repentance, you need to truly believe it and not say it out of spite
"Many confess with their lips but not their hearts"

Then 100â„… of the population is going to hell
No. Being a liar in this context is habitually being deceitful, lying for your own gain habitually, twisting the truth, etc. It goes beyond lying once in a while

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Protestants are heretics

Catholicism is the only path in Christianity
Tell me where in the Bible it says to pray to Mary, infact I remember a woman praising Mary infront of Jesus and He rebuked her

No. Being a liar in this context is habitually being deceitful, lying for your own gain habitually, twisting the truth, etc. It goes beyond lying once in a while
Everyone lies for their own gain.

Religion is just a manipulation tool used by the ruling class to impose order on the working class. It’s all just a cope at the end of the day. Just focus on being a good person in your day to day life instead of falling for some dogmatic belief system
I don’t agree and the point of religion goes far beyond just being a good person so I don’t know why this is even relevant

Its called full repentance, you need to truly believe it and not say it out of spite
"Many confess with their lips but not their hearts"
thats what i meant

Nah

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Everyone lies for their own gain.
Average person lies, sure. But average person isn’t a habitual liar. A habitual liar would be someone like a shady politician

So if i go on a murdering rampage and then feel guilty and repent, would god forgive me? Mirin

Average person lies, sure. But average person isn’t a habitual liar. A habitual liar would be someone like a shady politician
Does god only punish habitual liars? Or does he punish all liars? Is it written in your holy book that god only punishes habitual liars?

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Does god only punish habitual liars? Or does he punish all liars? Is it written in your holy book that god only punishes habitual liars?
One lie, even a white lie is a sin

We are already in Hell, genetic hell

• So Sad
When someone is called a liar, almost always the context of that is them being a habitual liar. So yes only habitual liars are punished, as someone telling a white lie once in their life isn’t on the same level as someone who made their living on lying and deceit.

When someone is called a liar, almost always the context of that is them being a habitual liar. So yes only habitual liars are punished, as someone telling a white lie once in their life isn’t on the same level as someone who made their living on lying and deceit.
One lie, even a white lie is a sin
I am confused bhai

He's teaching you a false doctrine, even the most "Innocent" lie is a sin
Isn't teaching false doctrine a sin too? OP prepare your asshole, cause satan is looking for a good time

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell
  • WTF
He's teaching you a false doctrine, even the most "Innocent" lie is a sin
Sin =\= punishment (hell). Theres more that goes into punishment, like the weight of the sin, repentance, honesty, urge to change, etc.

Never began for OP. Nvm he'll just repent, with his heart or dick or asshole or whatever the fuck pleases god
Don't blaspheme like that.

• +1
Sin =\= punishment (hell). Theres more that goes into punishment, like the weight of the sin, repentance, honesty, urge to change, etc.
It's all about faith in God
"Many will confess with their lips but not with their hearts"

• +1
Tbh anyone's who dies worshipping other than God himself, not the human Jesus alayhi salam, will go to hell.
say it louder for the people in the back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Or what? God will send me to hell? Jfl at this pissweak god who gets hurt like that
You'll have a big cheque to cash on the Day of Judgement.

It's all about faith in God
"Many will confess with their lips but not with their hearts"
OP will definity confess with his lips like the fucking faggot he is:feelshehe:

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip