They are putting shit in the water and are refusing to tell us

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
They refuse to say what they put in tap water. Has nobody ever done a test on whats on tap water?

Its serious guys, its a main factor in deformities, mental illness, hormone imbalances over time.

The is London Thames Water.

Screenshot 20201118 204418 Chrome

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987, JustBeCurry and 7 others
Polution and hormone blockers are everywhere in out daily life.
Check this docu:

However I think for young males or males who are more conscious the difference isnt that big compare to 100s years before. Especially the pesticide that they cant clear fucks us up.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5189 and 6 others
Check this docu:

However I think for young males or males who are more conscious the difference isnt that big compare to 100s years before. Especially the pesticide that they cant clear fucks us up.

Looks interesting. Will watch.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
They refuse to say what they put in tap water. Has nobody ever done a test on whats on tap water?

Its serious guys, its a main factor in deformities, mental illness, hormone imbalances over time.

View attachment 812636
yeah its pretty fucked. i will dig my own fucking well when i build my own house in the future. these fucking cunts want us hormonally more fucked up then after 3 months of blasting tren

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TUSSELEIF, Chadelite and 3 others
Isn’t there a lot of cocaine in the thames

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TheChosenChad

View attachment 812636
What tf all this shit is true

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
@cocainecowboy get out of your hungarian shit shack and take a swim in the Thames

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2486 and lutte

You brits have a lot of fluoride and other goodies in your water. I tell people to get a water purifier installed under their sink all the time, they say ''why lol'' I say suck my cock then, and DRINK UP.

yeah its pretty fucked. i will dig my own fucking well when i build my own house in the future. these fucking cunts want us hormonally more fucked up then after 3 months of blasting tren
Remember to dig deep, and get a purifier/filters. I've got literal fucking uranium in my groundwater

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9090 and Gaia262
My tap water tastes like wet dog

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9090 and Gaia262
Just purchased a distiller, going to distill the water to see exactly the shit they put in it and post it here. I'm not drinking this shit no more.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
This just reminds me to get a water filter man.

Check this docu:

Very long video but worth the watch.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625659/Cocaine-use-Britain-widespread-DRINKING-WATER.html

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and lutte
Check this docu:

this shit makes me wanna give up bro
there's no way im ever having god's intended natural body even if i move to mars i still grew up eating that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6380
this shit makes me wanna give up bro
there's no way im ever having god's intended natural body even if i move to mars i still grew up eating that shit.
Its sad, but atleast were still alive

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Chadelite
I went out into the countryside to take a test and while the high school looked like a concentration camp after an hour of being our there I noticed for the first time in a long time my balls and armpits were sweating. I looked in the mirror in the ratchet bathroom and noticed my hair was sweaty and my skin was oily for the first time in a long time. I also felt a sense of calmness but also energy and aggression take over me while in the viscinity. I felt like I was 12 or 13 again for a minute.

That was all because I was away from the city pollution, they are pumping shit into the air and it's invisible xenoestrogens. I used to think everything would be good if I just avoided frangrances and stopped using all soaps and hygiene but no. I blame trump for deregulating everything. I pray to god everything wrong with this country ends, I feel like I'm in a chokehold whenever I'm in the city/suburbs due to invisible pollution such as pesticides and insecticides. Every time I see a overfeminized woman I bless her soul because she is a victim but I also know that this isn't natural.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Gaia262
I went out into the countryside to take a test and while the high school looked like a concentration camp after an hour of being our there I noticed for the first time in a long time my balls and armpits were sweating. I looked in the mirror in the ratchet bathroom and noticed my hair was sweaty and my skin was oily for the first time in a long time. I also felt a sense of calmness but also energy and aggression take over me while in the viscinity. I felt like I was 12 or 13 again for a minute.

That was all because I was away from the city pollution, they are pumping shit into the air and it's invisible xenoestrogens. I used to think everything would be good if I just avoided frangrances and stopped using all soaps and hygiene but no. I blame trump for deregulating everything. I pray to god everything wrong with this country ends, I feel like I'm in a chokehold whenever I'm in the city/suburbs due to invisible pollution such as pesticides and insecticides. Every time I see a overfeminized woman I bless her soul because she is a victim but I also know that this isn't natural.
How is no toothpaste coming along?
Also do you shampoo and condition currently?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1476
Filter you water and drink in a glass bottle

I sure as hell hope they don’t put anything in tap water as I drink water for my gay ass headaches.

• So Sad
I sure as hell hope they don’t put anything in tap water as I drink water for my gay ass headaches.

Sorry bro, I did a test, my thread below.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
alex jones was right

theyre turning the frogs (us) gay

• +1
How is no toothpaste coming along?
Also do you shampoo and condition currently?
I use toothpaste again because I’m eating high carb diet to heal my torn shoulder, but once I get back on low carbs no toothpaste. And I still don’t shampoo or condition or use any hygiene products besides toothpaste

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Thin plastic glad wraps especially around chicken and shit are like fucking estrogen bombs I swear

• +1