GTFIH! THIS IS WHAT IS IN YOUR TAP WATER: REAL USER EXPERIMENT

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up

Following from my last thread i said i would see what was in the tap water. After the water company refused to release information on the chemicals they put inside.

I used a distillation machine to measure Londons Tap water.

20201121 154605

I began with 1 gallon of water which would be approximately a daily athletic males consumption.

Here is the state of insides after, this would be metal, hormones, minerals, drugs, sediment etc.

20201121 145924

After taking the reminents out into a glass for observation

This is from one days consumption imagine the cummilative damage over months and years.

A sick and mentally weak population is easy to control. Smart enough to carry out basic tasks but dumb enough not to question the system.

KEEP DRINKING YOUR FREE WATER LIKE A GOOD GOY.

In b4 someone says this is "minerals" like a cuck.

B89x1

@TheChosenChad
@lutte
@youngmaxxing
@fag112
@Pumanator
@Alexanderr
@ImprovLoser
@stuckneworleans
@Carolus

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 14774, Earth Dollar and 62 others
This is minerals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Constantin Denis, Danish_Retard and 28 others
the goyim know

high IQ thread bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13854, Deleted member 8090, Marsiere214 and 4 others

Following from my last email i said i would see what was in the tap water. After the water company refused to release information on the chemicals they put inside.

View attachment 817588

I began with 1 gallon of water which would be approximately a daily athletic males consumption.

Here is the state of insides after, this would be metal, hormones, minerals, drugs, sediment etc.

View attachment 817537

This is from one days consumption imagine the cummilative damage over months and years.

A sick and mentally weak population is easy to control. Smart enough to carry out basic tasks but dumb enough not to question the system.

View attachment 817560

@TheChosenChad
@lutte
@youngmaxxing
@fag112
@Pumanator
@Alexanderr
@ImprovLoser
@stuckneworleans
@Carolus

I need a filter bad fuuuuck. And the water is not free the price is man boobs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kyff, Deleted member 8090, Marsiere214 and 6 others

Following from my last email i said i would see what was in the tap water. After the water company refused to release information on the chemicals they put inside.

View attachment 817588

View attachment 817537

View attachment 817560

@TheChosenChad
@lutte
@youngmaxxing
@fag112
@Pumanator
@Alexanderr
@ImprovLoser
@stuckneworleans
@Carolus

Try snorting it to see if there's cocaine

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, vaninskybird, Marsiere214 and 3 others
My tap water comes from a huge lake. However they add some minerals or something to it. Might sometime actually bottle some tap water and send it to some lab to see what's in it.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, WadlowMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and 9 others
If you want to buy a water filter buy a Berkley. Those seems the best every review I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Gaia262
i drink bottled water.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
@Lorsss
@her

Best of the best

This shows its no conspiracy, the water is compromised and the water company refuses to release the information on the chemicals they put inside.

This is why everyone is sick and cuckish over years of exposure to this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214 and 12 others
this is literally is the maga mindset applied to water

@Gosick
@spiderchad
@Ocelot
@aut0phobic

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
just drink self filtered rain water theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Who the fuck drinks tap water

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Marsiere214, tallcel and 2 others

Jesus fucking christ. No wonder people are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 9837 and Gaia262
Do it with bought water

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Gaia262
How to circumvent this though?

I've used a water filter for a few years now, IDK if it does anything against this though.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9837, JackSparrow and 1 other person
Yeah, again this proves the ruling class are very blackpilled, they know healthy virile men are a great threat and they are eliminating them.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Marsiere214, Deleted member 110 and 7 others
@Gaia262 You should send it in for analysis, check what goodies are in that sludge

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Gaia262
thanks for tag OP. im buying a charcoal water filter, and i recommend everyone else does this as well.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6380 and 3 others
Just as bad you pleb JFL at your IQ.
giphy.gif
i realize bottled water is bad. it has all the bpa and shit. but does it have all the stuff as the tap water?

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Gaia262
thanks for tag OP. im buying a charcoal water filter, and i recommend everyone else does this as well.
to make distilled water?

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
I live in Scotland Glasgow @Gaia262 pretty sure my tap water is not like this lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
@Gaia262 You should send it in for analysis, check what goodies are in that sludge

This is what i want to do but i need to know the details of a lab that has the facilities to examine the compounds.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and JackSparrow
2HT4P66

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
It's over for Londoncels

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Gaia262
nice discovery bro

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and JackSparrow
Will a distiller get rid of it?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
i realize bottled water is bad. it has all the bpa and shit. but does it have all the stuff as the tap water?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
OffTopic literally turned into Alex Jones in steroids

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
I live in Scotland Glasgow @Gaia262 pretty sure my tap water is not like this lol
Judging by the intelligence and the physical appearance of the denizens of Scotland, I very much doubt it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 5393 and Gaia262
Although tap water does sometimes have stuff like fluoride or lead that is awful for you and especially young people like kids and newborns, having some minerals and sediment that dont come out with a distilltion is not proof of bad shit in your water. If you got water from a natural spring and distilled it, the same thing would happen

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, AbandonShip, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
How do you know what that shit is exactly without analyzing it

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Gaia262 and SkinjobCatastrophe
i see.

do you think distilled water is any good?

This is minerals like a cuck

Will a distiller get rid of it?

It will but its extremely time consuming it literally comes out in drops also uses a lot of energy. Not practical for day to day use.

If you can find an extremely high quality filter that attaches to your cold line for your kitchen sink. This is what i have. It has its own tap and water flows quickly it wont remove everything (i am running an experiment now to see how much it removes)

20201121 162442

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 9090 and JackSparrow
Who the fuck drinks tap water
We do, here in Romania everyone used to drink tap water back when I was a kid. No one paid for bottled water, people who traveled to other countries would tell us how stupid those folks were, because they pay for water in a bottle, when they already have free water from faucets. We all laughed and made fun of their stupidity.
Then they started to sell that shit in Romania too, but it didn't sell well at first, so they invested a lot of money in ads and marketing campaigns and eventually the sheeple started to buy bottled water.
It was one of the greatest scams they managed to pull on the Romanian people....that and pet food - again, when I was a kid pets were usually fed scraps, no sane person would pay money for separate food for their pet.
It's amazing how you can brainwash people through marketing and get them to buy pretty much anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, autistic_tendencies, SkinjobCatastrophe and 7 others
It will but its extremely time consuming it literally comes out in drops also uses a lot of energy. Not practical for day to day use.

If you can find an extremely high quality filter that attaches to your cold line for your kitchen sink. This is what i have. It has its own tap and water flows quickly it wont remove everything (i am running an experiment now to see how much it removes)

View attachment 817643
Mirin tag me please

• +1
@Gaia262 Scottish tap water tastes good but

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
ok, sounds good
btw read my diet guide if you havent already. if you can find grass fed raw milk or grass fed milk drink that instead. i drink like 2ltr a day of grass fed milk. so my water intake is very low. you can also make your own fruit juices, orange/lemon is best for vit C and no fear of stupid toxins to the same extend tap water has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 4612
fuck this world

• +1
don't you live in some high end apartment too? can't be bad pipes. @Gaia262

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back