They registered ALL US males 18-26 for the military conscription, nothing like WW2! A--L--L are drafted

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

World War Three is scheduled on time. When? What hour? How? They have a fucking list. A list of options! Therefore, no idea. Fingers crossed, China makes the first move. And so they're about to.

Come and See Four days ago:

Testing the waters. Arranging dialogue. Sending a message. "Get ready, Freddy."

Come and See Today:

TODAY

Coincidence? Related to the US Military Draft announcement yesterday? Remember, Russian nuclear sub and Russian military are at Cuba right now. Who's to say they aren't meeting with us over there? We do have a military base there in Guantanamo Bay.

The ages will increase to 36 as this shit moves along.

Dear Inmates in the USA Prison System: Get ready. You're next.

Dear Militia and Anti-Americans: Back the fuck off! Go work, plant a garden, read a book, get fuck! If you even try running your fucking anti-American Muslim dick-sucking mouths, you will be dealt with swiftly! You'll be hogtied and tossed onto a plane. You'll be pushed off over China. What happens then, well, that's up to you. If the PLA doesn't kill you immediately, you can start sucking their dicks or start swinging. Don't care, get fuck!

Dear Online American Trolls and Gen Z Fatties: If you think by shitting yourself will list you as mentally unstable, think again! You'll be transferred to the Shitty Diaper Company. And I wouldn't want to be in that company. The shame that will be attached to you as you're pushed off a plane over China with your gun, hand grenades, MREs, and a large conspicuous bundle of adult Pampers. Ugh. The PLA might hesitate at first to shoot you as they wrap their brains over what they're seeing. A dragon dick sucker might say out loud, "Are those packs of adult diapers on their shoulders? The fuck is this about? Is this some sort of CIA psychological warfare tactic? Are we supposed to have sympathy for these guys and ugly women who look like men?"

If China's about to make the first move, a lot of shit is gonna change quickly in this nation. You got a taste of it during the COVID era. Now multiply that by authoritarian enforcement.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, 6ft4, liberiangrimreaper and 7 others
Arms dealers and weapon manufacturers right now be like:
IMG 7750

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, BeanletMogger, pig_face and 4 others
You guys need to wake up, now.
Arms dealers and weapon manufacturers right now be like:
View attachment 2982477
They're been working long hours for the past year. I imagine the drone factory workers are putting in so many hours, they don't have time to post on social media stuff like, "The fuck we need a billion drones for?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
@LancasteR There won't be a lottery. All are drafted. This is serious.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Well, it was about time, Russia have been threatening to destroy the west for quite some time, and the world did nothing...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
@LancasteR There won't be a lottery. All are drafted. This is serious.
Sheeeeit. But I live in a neutral country, although I have mandatory military service coming up. I couldn't postpone it further. Either you serve it or you pay from your monthly income.
I just hope we somehow don't get dragged in directly.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Well, it was about time, Russia have been threatening to destroy the west for quite some time, and the world did nothing...
It's a complicated situation. Russia knows if we get destroyed and China comes out ahead, they're next. And they will be easier to conquer seeing China in their backyard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek and Gonthar
It's a complicated situation. Russia knows if we get destroyed and China comes out ahead, they're next. And they will be easier to conquer seeing China in their backyard.
China has no interest in Russia.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek and BigJimsWornOutTires
Sheeeeit. But I live in a neutral country, although I have mandatory military service coming up. I couldn't postpone it further. Either you serve it or you pay from your monthly income.
I just hope we somehow don't get dragged in directly.
Any American drafted who refuses to serve, they'll get arrested and charged with a felony. And there's a lot of beds and floor space available in military prisons. Besides, they could erect hundreds of them overnight across the USA. They could make a deal with the South American Mega Prison and swap inmates for draft dodgers. They'll then use those inmates are soldiers.

• +1
Any American drafted who refuses to serve, they'll get arrested and charged with a felony. And there's a lot of beds and floor space available in military prisons. Besides, they could erect hundreds of them overnight across the USA. They could make a deal with the South American Mega Prison and swap inmates for draft dodgers. They'll then use those inmates are soldiers.
Am I save in a neutral country though?
Will Switzerland get dragged into WW3 directly? Like warfare and stuff?
I don’t want to get thrown into the meatgrinder

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I want there to be a WW3/draft so i can dodge it and fuck all the foids whose boyfriend died in war

China has no interest in Russia.
Of course, they do! Why would you think they didn't? Russia's on their front yard. They will never feel true peace as long as Russia remains.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Am I save in a neutral country though?
Will Switzerland get dragged into WW3 directly? Like warfare and stuff?
I don’t want to get thrown into the meatgrinder
WORLD War. That includes everyone esp Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and LancasteR
I want there to be a WW3/draft so i can dodge it and fuck all the foids whose boyfriend died in war
Ugh. Too bad you got suckered into the Android/iPhone tagging system. Oh, well. Don't worry, they'll provide transportation and come get you.

WORLD War. That includes everyone esp Europe.
Yeah but we‘re neutral. And CERN is in Geneve which plays a central role in the end-times.
I could see them setting up soldiers on the borders of our countries and a bit farther into our neighboring countries for defense.
But I somehow can‘t conceptualize that our country will be in full-blown warfare and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeah but we‘re neutral. And CERN is in Geneve which plays a central role in the end-times.
I could see them setting up soldiers on the borders of our countries and a bit farther into our neighboring countries for defense.
But I somehow can‘t conceptualize that our country will be in full-blown warfare and shit.
Also Elon Musk has swiss roots from the Haldimann family/lineage. Just to let you know.

• +1
Ugh. Too bad you got suckered into the Android/iPhone tagging system. Oh, well. Don't worry, they'll provide transportation and come get you.
I'll just leave my phone at my grandmas house

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BigJimsWornOutTires
It is an interesting place. But is it an interesting place to China or Russia? Suppose China says, "Fuck the Geneva!" And they come. We'll try to support you all... if we can.

• +1
I'll just leave my phone at my grandmas house
Google and Apple MAPS! It's too late. They have your route. They know about the places you frequent. They have all of your family locations. They know about your favorite places too. Smh.

Google and Apple MAPS! It's too late. They have your route. They know about the places you frequent. They have all of your family locations. They know about your favorite places too. Smh.
If anything fails i'd rather go prison for a few years knowing my SMV will be through the roof when i get out because of the shortage of men

• JFL
Please don't misunderstand me, Draftees and conspiracists. Regardless of what was scheduled, it has to happen. The military doesn't even know the ones supplying them with weapons, soldiers, training, and salaries staged the conflict. And it's not in their interests to question any of that! Their job is to be the military. And do what the military does.

World War depopulates. Nature is depopulating the planet. So knowing this is advanced, it would be wise to use it as an opportunity and try to control that depopulation stage, no? Thus, the depopulation agenda. Regardless! It's going to happen. Take a look at the cities, the homelessness, the drug addicts, drunks, and people thinking there are more than two genders. Heeeeellllooooo? The Obvious is calling.

Sure, many of these problems are because of the wealthy society. But what can any of us do about that? Go arrest them all? The corporations and businesses would shut down. The people would go crazy and tear one another apart. We need the rich fucks regardless of how soulless they are.

But understand your body is temporary. Soros has a difficult time understanding that. But hey, to each their own. I'm the last person to judge delusional people. But life is short compared to eternity. And the Devil's playing his role in all of this too. Everyone has a job, even the ones who don't work, are working. We're all working!

When you play games, you're working. You're helping business people make more money. Like a factory employee helping the company make products to sell. Or a hooker! She helps the guy to get off, thus working the ballsack. Or the sleasebag piece of shit fuckhole apparatus twerking in the nightclub high as a kite of opiates. She's working the floor!

Work work work, war war war, depopulate.

If anything fails i'd rather go prison for a few years knowing my SMV will be through the roof when i get out because of the shortage of men
Inmates will be used. So by dodging the draft, you get arrested, you go to prison, then you go to war anyway.

• Ugh..
Reactions: T50 Demon
Over for you youngcels.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Fuckin jews i might rope to spite them
You might rope? So you're saying you're a big fat pussy who jerks off in his mouth like a sick disturbed creep? Am I reading this correctly?

Over for you youngcels.
It's never over. But seasons do change.

Come and See the foreshadowing in 1994:

Tdlr am i gonna die/is this gonna kill me within the next 5 years

• So Sad
I think this is everyone's american dream, dying for the interests of Israel

• Love it
Just don’t go

• Hmm...
I read it i just dont really get it. They’re drafting dudes?
They're getting ready. Registering Americans for the draft is a common practice. But usually, the individual does it on their own. This time, Uncle Sam did it for everyone between 18 and 26 (used to be 25.) However, they seldom announce this through their megaphone, the press.

They're getting you all mentally prepared. It'll happen quickly, the actual draft. China's getting ready. UK's getting ready. Australia, Canada, Poland, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, yadda yadda... they're getting ready. Russia's been ready.

During this world war, we're gonna need a shitload of steady oil supply. This is where the Israel/Gaza conflict comes in. We send our guys over there to patrol the Mediterranean Sea—getting our bishops in place. When the shit hits the fan, we take and secure the oil fields.

Minions Mic Drop GIF

They're getting ready. Registering Americans for the draft is a common practice. But usually, the individual does it on their own. This time, Uncle Sam did it for everyone between 18 and 26 (used to be 25.) However, they seldom announce this through their megaphone, the press.

They're getting you all mentally prepared. It'll happen quickly, the actual draft. China's getting ready. UK's getting ready. Australia, Canada, Poland, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, yadda yadda... they're getting ready. Russia's been ready.

During this world war, we're gonna need a shitload of steady oil supply. This is where the Israel/Gaza conflict comes in. We send our guys over there to patrol the Mediterranean Sea—getting our bishops in place. When the shit hits the fan, we take and secure the oil fields.

Minions Mic Drop GIF
Just don’t go

• So Sad
Just don’t go
They got your location. They know the places you frequent. Not only that, you won't want to stay here. Trust me. I'm making a thread about it right now explaining why it would be in your best interest to report for duty when the draft is announced. YOU WON'T WANT TO STAY!

They got your location. They know the places you frequent. Not only that, you won't want to stay here. Trust me. I'm making a thread about it right now explaining why it would be in your best interest to report for duty when the draft is announced. YOU WON'T WANT TO STAY!
Why not what does them having my location matter

Minions Mic Drop GIF
Fuckkkk im still a virgin when is this happening

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and BigJimsWornOutTires
Trust me. I'm making a thread about it right now explaining why it would be in your best interest to report for duty when the draft is announced. YOU WON'T WANT TO STAY!
artworks-000524246946-dsxpoj-t500x500.jpg

• +1

World War Three is scheduled on time. When? What hour? How? They have a fucking list. A list of options! Therefore, no idea. Fingers crossed, China makes the first move. And so they're about to.

Come and See Today:

View attachment 2982469

Coincidence? Related to the US Military Draft announcement yesterday? Remember, Russian nuclear sub and Russian military are at Cuba right now. Who's to say they aren't meeting with us over there? We do have a military base there in Guantanamo Bay.

Dear Militia and Anti-Americans: Back the fuck off! Go work, plant a garden, read a book, get fuck! If you even try running your fucking anti-American Muslim dick-sucking mouths, you will be dealt with swiftly! You'll be hogtied and tossed onto a plane. You'll be pushed off over China. What happens then, well, that's up to you. If the PLA doesn't kill you immediately, you can start sucking their dicks or start swinging. Don't care, get fuck!

Dear Online American Trolls and Gen Z Fatties: If you think by shitting yourself will list you as mentally unstable, think again! You'll be transferred to the Shitty Diaper Company. And I wouldn't want to be in that company. The shame that will be attached to you as you're pushed off a plane over China with your gun, hand grenades, MREs, and a large conspicuous bundle of adult Pampers. Ugh. The PLA might hesitate at first to shoot you as they wrap their brains over what they're seeing. A dragon dick sucker might say out loud, "Are those packs of adult diapers on their shoulders? The fuck is this about? Is this some sort of CIA psychological warfare tactic? Are we supposed to have sympathy for these guys and ugly women who look like men?"

If China's about to make the first move, a lot of shit is gonna change quickly in this nation. You got a taste of it during the COVID era. Now multiply that by authoritarian enforcement.
dnr and ww3 2025

• +1

Come and See Today:

View attachment 2982469

I found my great grandfather's draft registration card for World War 2. The year on the card was 1940 and he was listed as 29 years old at that time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I found my great grandfather's draft registration card for World War 2. The year on the card was 1940 and he was listed as 29 years old at that time.
my grandfather got drafted in 1935 at 18

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and klip11

Come and See Today:

View attachment 2982469

total yankee zoomer death... christmas came early

• So Sad
there isnt gonna be a fucking world war retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Why not what does them having my location matter
Fuckkkk im still a virgin when is this happening
there isnt gonna be a fucking world war retard

I think its to make the whole world know the US is ready for any war to hopefully prevent any

• +1
Dying for rich Jews . Such an honor

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BigJimsWornOutTires and mike21
Just identify as a woman. They are too scared to send the trannies to war anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Lookologist003 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Dont make me tap the sign
Images 12

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Dont make me tap the sign
View attachment 2986695
Not right away. Many online folks expect a Hollywood movie reaction — quickly! In reality, it takes more than words and time. But China has recently foreshadowed an event soon with Taiwan:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back