They set up Israel in the worst possible location

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Diamond
If I were a Jew I would rather live in Europe now then in Israel jfl

Europe used to include Egypt though so they wanted to be in the middle of Europe, but then Arabs started migrating north.

They didn't "set up" lol they were already living there for thousands of years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, TheAnomaly, watah and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Bushman, maarda and 3 others
The middle east probably was the best place to set it if you don't have 20 20 vision

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I just disagree with the characterization. He made it sound like the founders were just looking at map and were like "hmm... where should we set it up?"
they kind of did they saw small arab country who was willing to let them in and chose there to start flooding to

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
they kind of did they saw small arab country who was willing to let them in and chose there to start flooding to
It's literally the exact same location as the Israelite kingdom of Judah was back during the Iron age.

If you wanna talk about settlers then you might wanna criticize USA if you wanna be consistent.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator
would this be a better location in your opinion?

IMG 5027

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, Diarrhoea, piec and 7 others
It's written on their man made fantasy book so i guess there's that.

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, piec and Sub5kang
It's because the dirty Jews think the holy land belongs to them

"saar saar i phull sappot israel please redeem jewess wife now please"

I'm not a Jew but if I was then I would brag about it because Jews are superior
nigga the Jews are NOT letting you become rich and famous for defending them on an incel forum 😭🙏🏼

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and MA_ascender
Muslim dogs don't need a place in this world

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
nigga the Jews are NOT letting you become rich and famous for defending them on an incel forum 😭🙏🏼
Total projection. You're a virgin who thinks being a Muslim will give you a virgin wife because Muslim women are modest (they're not lol)

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Muslim dogs don't need a place in this world

Yah laughing at suffering people and calling them dogs surely will grant you a place in the kingdom of heaven :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
They will be sent to jewrope once the dust settles btw :feelskek: enjoy
No they won’t because Muslims are not welcome in Europe anymore, even the left wing Europeans are starting to vote for right wing parties because they are sick of Muslims

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
No they won’t because Muslims are not welcome in Europe anymore, even the left wing Europeans are starting to vote for right wing parties because they are sick of Muslims
ur "right wing" parties have all been bought by jews for a few shekels, take a look at france's "voting" thing or whatever goyslop you believe in, like the american presidental vote :lul:, illusion of choice, the palestinians are 1 foot next to our borders begging to enter but my country would not allow because the jews own it :feelswhat:

nothing will change :aheago: i can go to sweden tomorrow and it will be easier to enter than any of my supposedly gulf "arab muslim brotherhood" countries, i can apply as a rapefugee and get any of their passport in 4 years if i wanted to :forcedsmile: i even checked the UN for their immigrant application and this shit is so easy :lul:

100% next up on europe are palestinian refugees :ogre: if not, more africans

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Nah Israel has too much support from the west, Palestine will probably never be “free”
im talking about palestinians being sent to europe, not the jews

as any tale of a war torn brown immigrant :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: watah
ur "right wing" parties have all been bought by jews for a few shekels, take a look at france's "voting" thing or whatever goyslop you believe in, like the american presidental vote :lul:, illusion of choice, the palestinians are 1 foot next to our borders begging to enter but my country would not allow because the jews own it :feelswhat:

nothing will change :aheago: i can go to sweden tomorrow and it will be easier to enter than any of my supposedly gulf "arab muslim brotherhood" countries, i can apply as a rapefugee and get any of their passport in 4 years if i wanted to :forcedsmile: i even checked the UN for their immigrant application and this shit is so easy :lul:

100% next up on europe are palestinian refugees :ogre: if not, more africans
You might die in the water like 70% of your brothers who try to come with boats. I hope you can swim good.

Total projection. You're a virgin who thinks being a Muslim will give you a virgin wife because Muslim women are modest (they're not lol)
Yes they are if they aren't they are bad Muslims or apostates

You might die in the water like 70% of your brothers who try to come with boats. I hope you can swim good.
no not boats, i actually thought it was gonna be like that but no :lul:, you can apply, once they accept and interview you, you can just fly there, they will provide you with income and some help to start your new life in swedanistan, germany, norway, etc

no not boats, i actually thought it was gonna be like that but no :lul:, you can apply, once they accept and interview you, you can just fly there, they will provide you with income and some help to start your new life in swedanistan, germany, norway, etc
I‘m Muslim, you’re not interacting with a Western European here. I’m just telling you what you don’t like to hear. Europeans don’t like us, they don’t want us around and it’s getting more and more clear in daily life, laws are getting harder and harder against Muslims and Muslims are leaving Islam in hordes out of fear of what the government is doing to Muslims who take their religion seriously. Let alone that you would be a truecel in Western Europe since refugees are getting clowned and ridiculed even by women, people call each other refugee as an insult here

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I‘m Muslim, you’re not interacting with a Western European here. I’m just telling you what you don’t like to hear. Europeans don’t like us, they don’t want us around and it’s getting more and more clear in daily life, laws are getting harder and harder against Muslims and Muslims are leaving Islam in hordes out of fear of what the government is doing to Muslims who take their religion seriously. Let alone that you would be a truecel in Western Europe since refugees are getting clowned and ridiculed even by women, people call each other refugee as an insult here
Yeah fair enough i know this, but the j00 don’t want whites to wake up with power, despite all that they will probably add some more cuck rules for Europeans, hate crimes will go up against immigrants, they will also retaliate, like france, the people that immigrated earlier and got to be higher class are all moving out, new war torn refugees and africans with nothing to their name will be assimilated in, i make fun of it because nothing will be done to fix the real issue, eurocucks will not revolt against their masters, never seen it never will :feelskek:

the problems facing israel right now are entirely the jew's fault. first the location, it was decided based on religion, not logic or practicality. secondly, they committed terrorism against the british who limited jewish immigration and wanted to set up two states, until they finally left, then proceeded to massacre and displace the native arab population. they really made every single mistake possible because again, they are entitled narcissistic jews who think they are the chosen people and everything belongs to them. without these actions, i believe the enmity between the jews and arabs would not even exist today, at least not as intense.

we should not be sending them weapons, money, and resources, we should let nature run its course(ie jews getting decimated and driven out by arabs), making the tally 110