They somehow Claim white replacement is a "conspiracy theory"

inyerta

inyerta

Luminary
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Posts
7,237
Reputation
13,196
can you believe this is in Sydney

1791076332016


And they say White genocide is a myth

How exactly is Sydney supposed to be 78% white?
 
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM, i<3cats and ØUROBOROS
Its true and I love it
 
  • +1
Reactions: inyerta and ØUROBOROS
I don't see a problem with it tbh idk why niggas are bitching about the replacement
 
  • +1
Reactions: inyerta and D69mo
You're a turk bro you have a kebab shop to run at morning log off org and go to sleep
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rainman988, inyerta and D69mo
They prefer to have sex with dogs


I've been donating my sperm to white fat

The brutal truth about “white replacement “is the white women just dont want kids. This happens to all cultures once they become civilized.

Even India birth rate is below replacement now lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: inyerta
They prefer to have sex with dogs


I've been donating my sperm to white fat lesbian couples
IM NOT AN AUSIIE BUT I SAW RUNNER MOVIE RECENLY WHICH STILL GOT MY HOPES UP TH4ERE STILL THJE BASED DOWN UNDER WHAT THE POINT INT BEING A ONE MAN BAND THOUGH DUDE!
 
  • +1
Reactions: inyerta
IM NOT AN AUSIIE BUT I SAW RUNNER MOVIE RECENLY WHICH STILL GOT MY HOPES UP TH4ERE STILL THJE BASED DOWN UNDER WHAT THE POINT INT BEING A ONE MAN BAND THOUGH DUDE!
Aussies have gotta be the most cucked white people on the entire planet
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPAM
Nothing wrong with Asians they have Japan,sk, Taiwan and China all developed high gdp nations with a moderate conservative culture
I can never get rid of my yellow fever if I'm constantly surrounded by asian girls!
 
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM
I can never get rid of my yellow fever if I'm constantly surrounded by asian girls!
nigger be a man and fucj everhyone else and ill back you real talk im nhot a joker like MOST THE PEOPOLE HERE WITHIN REASON
 
  • WTF
Reactions: inyerta
I can never get rid of my yellow fever if I'm constantly surrounded by asian girls!
AND I DONT MEAN UPSEPT YOU BECAUSE I KNOW CUPPLE AUSSIES AND THEHY BASECD.COM
 
I can never get rid of my yellow fever if I'm constantly surrounded by asian girls!
PLEASE NEVER DO THAT KYS BEFORE THAT COME TO WUROPE OR USA BEFORE THAT BRO IF YOU WHITE
 

Similar threads

SecularIslamist
Replies
45
Views
218
Informationcapitali
Informationcapitali
Moggador
Replies
12
Views
110
LeonardMariana
LeonardMariana
mangotimer
Replies
2
Views
40
GuyFromSingapore
GuyFromSingapore
AutistKhan
Replies
24
Views
127
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
Framemaxxx
Replies
10
Views
88
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top