Thick VS Thin hair on men?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Assuming someone has straight hair, is it better to have thick or thin hair and why?

Take a wild guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, horizon, rand anon and 5 others
fluffy youthful hair mogs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 23218
No hair for your face

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Dr. Bludy, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Take a wild guess.
That's why I asked JFL. I guess thin hair since it's easier to take care of and can have really great hairstyles depending on your face shape (e. g. Leonardo DiCaprio)?

That's why I asked JFL. I guess thin hair since it's easier to take care of and can have really great hairstyles depending on your face shape (e. g. Leonardo DiCaprio)?
You had a 50/50 shot and got it wrong, congrats.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Descender, horizon and 7 others
You had a 50/50 shot and got it wrong, congrats.
Yeah I knew it was gonna be wrong JFL. I just guessed it bcuz I wanna know why exactly thick hair is better?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Yeah I knew it was gonna be wrong JFL. I just guessed it bcuz I wanna know why exactly thick hair is better?
Because it looks fuller.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ReadBooksEveryday
Assuming someone has straight hair, is it better to have thick or thin hair and why?

thick so you can hide the bald patches when Mr Norwood comes to pay a visit

If someone has thin hair but has lots of it (huge volume), could you say it's "better" or "worse" than having thick hair?
Depends on style you're going for.

Thicker the better tbh. I don’t use any products other than water on my hair and I volume mog %99 of the people I see on the streets.

Depends on style you're going for.
I got kinda sad when I discovered I couldn't do some hairstyles I liked cuz they were for thin hair people, at least I got more volume with thick hair ig.

Thick of course. Girls will also like to play with your hair if it's thick

I got kinda sad when I discovered I couldn't do some hairstyles I liked cuz they were for thin hair people, at least I got more volume with thick hair ig.
Which hairstyle? Do you have a fucking jewfro??

Thicker the better tbh. I don’t use any products other than water on my hair and I volume mog %99 of the people I see on the streets.
Dang, how does your hair not get full of oil and hair dandruff without using shampoo?!?!?

Is that it? There's no different hair styling and stuff taken into account?

was literally making a joke bro, its not that deep, you should be worrying about jawline or cheekbones instead, those are both universally attractive traits, I dont recall hair being one of them althought it obviously adds to your appeal by ALOT

Dang, how does your hair not get full of oil and hair dandruff without using shampoo?!?!?
Chad genetics. Plus, I shampoo it once every week.

Which hairstyle? Do you have a fucking jewfro??
Nah no jew styles JFL, I was referring to hairstyles like young DiCaprio had before his hair becoming thick, his middle part styles wouldn't work with thick hair, or even the way he made his side parts which is kinda sad.

Chad genetics. Plus, I shampoo it once every week.
Fuck that's being a dream for me rn JFL, I guess having bald genetics have bad side effects even if they didn't activate. Oily hair sucks, have to shampoo it almost every day : sob :

Nah no jew styles JFL, I was referring to hairstyles like young DiCaprio had before his hair becoming thick, his middle part styles wouldn't work with thick hair, or even the way he made his side parts which is kinda sad.
View attachment 2082329
I can have that style and my hair is thick.

was literally making a joke bro, its not that deep, you should be worrying about jawline or cheekbones instead, those are both universally attractive traits, I dont recall hair being one of them althought it obviously adds to your appeal by ALOT
Hey, I'm worried about my hairstyles lel.

Fuck that's being a dream for me rn JFL, I guess having bald genetics have bad side effects even if they didn't activate. Oily hair sucks, have to shampoo it almost every day : sob :
If you shampoo it every day its gonna be oily. Slowly decrease the amount you shampoo, or just do once every week. It’s gonna be oily as fuck for a few weeks probably but as gradually your dandruff gonna disappear and your hair won’t look like its soaked in frying oil.

I can have that style and my hair is thick.
When I tried to do a middle part like that it just looked way too full of hair and weird, I thought it was just me having thick hair

When I tried to do a middle part like that it just looked way too full of hair and weird, I thought it was just me having thick hair
No you are just not good at styling, I have studied hairstyles extensively and have proper know how, tools, and products to shape my hair many ways.

If you shampoo it every day its gonna be oily. Slowly decrease the amount you shampoo, or just do once every week. It’s gonna be oily as fuck for a few weeks probably but as gradually your dandruff gonna disappear and your hair won’t look like its soaked in frying oil.
I try to not wash it everyday with one day shampooing, other not every week, but I think I'm gonna have to try to stay more days without washing it. My parents said it's cause I'm still a teen but idk about that, my classmates hair don't look like they were pumped with gasoline unlike mine JFL.

No you are just not good at styling, I have studied hairstyles extensively and have proper know how, tools, and products to shape my hair many ways.
Wait so I could actually achieve something like that? When I asked my barber about getting a middle part he combed the hair to the sides and it just looked trashy, "making fun" of it but not in a bad way. I don't have a perfectly straight entrance of hair right in the middle though, it always goes a bit to one side.

Wait so I could actually achieve something like that? When I asked my barber about getting a middle part he combed the hair to the sides and it just looked trashy, "making fun" of it but not in a bad way. I don't have a perfectly straight entrance of hair right in the middle though, it always goes a bit to one side.
Show pics of your hair maybe I can help.

I have thick hair and girls seethe

One told me to cut it even tho i got a haircut 2 weeks before she told me that, and some even tried grabbing my hair when she got mad at me.

Thick hair all the way