Thin eyebrows are the best!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
nothing else needs to be said. Incels want bushy disgusting eyebrows with minoxidil meanwhile…..

Don’t pluck your eyebrows either, leave them as they are if you are unfortunate enough to have bushy ones. It’s haram to pluck eyebrows

• WTF
Reactions: Hedos
have u ever made a thread that positively impacted people on this site or do u just make useless troll posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Mewton, ROTTING and 11 others
have u ever made a thread that positively impacted people on this site or do u just make useless troll posts
This isn’t a troll. I’m giving genuine aesthetic advice. Bushy eyebrows are disgusting

It’s haram to pluck eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, EverythingMattersCel, Bitch and 2 others
@khvirgin here’s an aesthetic thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
This is his best feature btw just ignore him

nothing else needs to be said. Incels want bushy disgusting eyebrows with minoxidil meanwhile…..

Don’t pluck your eyebrows either, leave them as they are if you are unfortunate enough to have bushy ones. It’s haram to pluck eyebrows
You fucking imbecile need to stop creating false dichotomies

is it possible to pluck my eyebrows from postive tilted to low set straight?

is it possible to pluck my eyebrows from postive tilted to low set straight?
No don’t pluck them. Just accept your genetics. Otherwise it has to do with your supras

You fucking imbecile need to stop creating false dichotomies
Your a fucking imbecile creating these false dichotomies that bushy disgusting eyebrows are ideal when they’re not and never will be. Vertically compact and horizontally long eyebrow will always be the ideal

Your a fucking imbecile creating these false dichotomies that bushy disgusting eyebrows are ideal when they’re not and never will be. Vertically compact and horizontally long eyebrow will always be the ideal
Your response shows that you have no idea what you're talking about and don't know what a false dichotomy is either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
RETARD ALERT
Breaking Despicable Me GIF by Regal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253 and Deleted member 16371
Your response shows that you have no idea what you're talking about and don't know what a false dichotomy is either
I was trolling but there’s no other option with eyebrows if you want the best ones. Everything else is second place

Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

depends on your face and eye area. you can have thin eyebrows but you still want to have hair on them

depends on your face and eye area. you can have thin eyebrows but you still want to have hair on them
I mean vertically not long and bushy

Not talking about density, suitable density is required

Yh don’t post the shitskin who’s only good feature is his eye area and even that isn’t great. I hate his negative hooding and his disgusting eyebrows

Yh don’t post the shitskin who’s only good feature is his eye area and even that isn’t great. I hate his negative hooding and his disgusting eyebrows
sean o'pry model GIF by Calvin Klein

Looks like bushy ethnic
This is the first time in my life I've seen a guy coping so much , maybe you are a troll on purpose.... To say that thin eyebrows for a man is more beautiful than thick eyebrows is human stupidity.

This is the first time in my life I've seen a guy coping so much , maybe you are a troll on purpose.... To say that thin eyebrows for a man is more beautiful than thick eyebrows is human stupidity.
Little bit thicker than this is ideal. With better shape of course

Attachments

• 2670092D-3266-4AB0-BC3E-83B2EFAD0345.jpeg
    2670092D-3266-4AB0-BC3E-83B2EFAD0345.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 770ABF87-1357-42D2-AAC5-64FAFD77A06A.jpeg
    770ABF87-1357-42D2-AAC5-64FAFD77A06A.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 0
why bother argue with someone who is mentally stunted when you can just click ignore

nahi bhai, eyebrows for men are supposed to be denser and bushier because of test, no monobrow tho

on white guys thick are better imo