Thin hair problem

BiggestMoggerEver

BiggestMoggerEver

Banned
My hair is way too thin, when they are dry they look very flat and it's impossible to add volume even with a hair dryer, what can I do to have a messy hair effect like this?
382524efb04104c9aa53d329b47484a1

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and ItsOverCel
Conditioner minox

I've heard that conditionner is bad for thin hair, especially when they are short, what do you think?
grow hair long, use sea salt spray, shampoo only 3 times a week or less, don’t use conditioner, use fin and minox if your hair is dht affected

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
coconut oil

grow hair long, use sea salt spray, shampoo only 3 times a week or less, don’t use conditioner, use fin and minox if your hair is dht affected
Okay I'll try

you cant, lol. anything you have in mind to try i have tried already. its shit genetics, you cant fight it, if you have a straight hairline you'll be okay though

fringe only works if u have thick hair

Have people on here never heard of hair products like clay?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 18840
you cant, lol. anything you have in mind to try i have tried already. its shit genetics, you cant fight it, if you have a straight hairline you'll be okay though
what kind of hairstyle do you have? cuz I've already try curtain but impossible with my hair

use minoxidil + dermaroller it does wonders for thin hair / bad density

what kind of hairstyle do you have? cuz I've already try curtain but impossible with my hair
i have extremely shit long hair version of curtains
its either long hair (chin length) or buzzcut

I've got a bad news for you 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
who's that guy btw?

dry shampoo ig. was it always like this or are you balding?

Use V05 thickening powder. Any type of powder will ascend your hair quality. Here is the proof. I have very fine hair but this combined with my shampoo and conditioner works wonders.
1581581E 7F62 45DB 89C6 7F334C0361B2

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, beypazarisoda0 and Deleted member 17763
Use V05 thickening powder. Any type of powder will ascend your hair quality. Here is the proof. I have very fine hair but this combined with my shampoo and conditioner works wonders.View attachment 1681590
Wow,lifefuel for me.

Does it add volume too?

What shampoo and conditioner do u use?

Also,by "any type of powder will ascend your hair quality" do u mean "any type of hair thickening powder"?

Wow,lifefuel for me.

Does it add volume too?

What shampoo and conditioner do u use?

Also,by "any type of powder will ascend your hair quality" do u mean "any type of hair thickening powder"?
I use Mr. Pompadour Tea conditioner and shampoo (is very expensive though) and then use v05 thickening powder after hair is dry. But yes, any thickening powder will do. I’ve used sprays before with the powder but it’s too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FreakkForLife
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Johanjohan
Also the best thing I’ve done for my hair is getting a wide toothed comb. I fraud my high hairline down by having the hairs come down and then curl up as to lower my hairline and add volume at the same time. It’s like an eboy birdsnest but it isn’t a fringe, and it isn’t straight up like a pompadour. It’s in between and it looks really good from the feedback and compliments I get from girls. I hold it down with some strong hairspray too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, FreakkForLife and Johanjohan
Also the best thing I’ve done for my hair is getting a wide toothed comb. I fraud my high hairline down by having the hairs come down and then curl up as to lower my hairline and add volume at the same time. It’s like an eboy birdsnest but it isn’t a fringe, and it isn’t straight up like a pompadour. It’s in between and it looks really good from the feedback and compliments I get from girls. I hold it down with some strong hairspray too.
Ur black eyes and short chin is a failo

Dosent hair thickeners,hair sprays ruin the hair quality and density in the long run because they are strong ,harsh chemicals?

I
Use V05 thickening powder. Any type of powder will ascend your hair quality. Here is the proof. I have very fine hair but this combined with my shampoo and conditioner works wonders.View attachment 1681590
Improve eyebrow thickness and density.
Get zygo implants,
Learn to squint.
Get upper eye fillers to get hooded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: oneitisiscope
use minoxidil + dermaroller it does wonders for thin hair / bad density
Wont my hair fall when u stop using minox?

@JamesHowlett what's clay?

Dosent hair thickeners,hair sprays ruin the hair quality and density in the long run because they are strong ,harsh chemicals?
@oneitisiscope please answer this bro.

Everyone around me says to not use hair gel or other products like that or my hair will fall

SEAsalt spray, hair mousse and matte clay

He said thin hair not thinning hair. Don't use minox/fin unless you are loosing your hair

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Wont my hair fall when u stop using minox?

@JamesHowlett what's clay?
yes , if you find it annoying to keep applying it daily you can switch to oral minoxidil after your get the gains

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
yes , if you find it annoying to keep applying it daily you can switch to oral minoxidil after your get the gains
Dosent minox cause heart problems?:feelswhy:

looks great but when I use powder my hair is greasy... do u have same issue?

Dosent minox cause heart problems?:feelswhy:
it's quite rare , just do a lower dose of oral minoxidil (after you get gains with topical min + dermaroller )

Have you tried minox, hgh, dermarolling, biotin + fin? :feelswah:

I have thin hair like typical slav

He said thin hair not thinning hair. Don't use minox/fin unless you are loosing your hair
notice how i said “IF your hair is dht affected”? dumbass