Things will get extremely ugly once the bluepill dies

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And it is dying. It seems like every few months there's a notable increase in blackpilled reddit and X posts even from normies who probably don't even know what looksmaxxing is. The problem is that once the bluepill dies for good, the army of oofy-doofy idiots will no longer see any reason to preserve the 'nice guy' masks and will either go ER or become extremely toxic far-right islamist incel subhumans that hate everybody.

The next 15 years are going to be an epic shitshow.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, WeiWei, gigell and 18 others
752.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, UrGirlsMcm, exo and 18 others
Its time to leave the basement squidbro, you have almost no connection with reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, chadcel01, WeiWei and 12 others
And it is dying. It seems like every few months there's a notable increase in blackpilled reddit and X posts even from normies who probably don't even know what looksmaxxing is. The problem is that once the bluepill dies for good, the army of oofy-doofy idiots will no longer see any reason to preserve the 'nice guy' masks and will either go ER or become extremely toxic far-right islamist incel subhumans that hate everybody.

2 more weeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gigell, Ascеnd, MisterMid and 3 others
Its time to leave the basement squidbro, you have almost no connection with reality
I've literally seen teenagers on the street talk shit to women. Things ARE changing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Maalik, exo, perpetuallytired and 6 others

blackpill will never be the majority ideology the reason is that it shits on the idea of hope and alot of people need hop to survive

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 14vic, Ascеnd and 2 others

disillusioned

I've literally seen teenagers on the street talk shit to women. Things ARE changing.
LOL as if this hasn't always been a thing

virtually nobody IRL has any clue about the retardation that keeps circling these forums, it's nothing but a trend that has taken a downturn since it's peak last year and again this year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, 14vic, LOOKISM-LOGIC and 1 other person
True, 5 years ago saying you had to be chad to get anything on OLD was considered incel talk now people just admit its over for sub8

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, xantrooper, Klasik616 and 1 other person
I've seen that happen even before I discovered the BP.

"Things ARE changing"
Yes, but not in the way you're thinking. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
@disillusioned change your name to "delusional_squid" or "suicidal_squid" cause it would fit you better.:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Ryldoo IS COPING and LOOKISM-LOGIC
True, 5 years ago saying you had to be chad to get anything on OLD was considered incel talk now people just admit its over for sub8
It's not true though, it's still not over for sub8s.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Touch grass and you will see things differently also shed off autism and see nuance and grey areas.

They are no less bluepilled than previous generations, there is a tall wall that can only be bypassed by a few at some point.

The goy normie will cope and they will cope good.

Nothing will happen even if they become less bluepilled and more blackpilled. You really think an oofie doofie, beta cuck provider is only one because of a lack of knowledge.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MisterMid, piec, AspiringMogger and 2 others

virtually nobody IRL has any clue about the retardation that keeps circling these forums, it's nothing but a trend that has taken a downturn since it's peak last year and again this year

View attachment 3089131
What the fuck is that chart even measuring?

THIS.

Just fucking kek at the retards in this thread who are saying nothing in the mainstream culture is changing. :feelskek: It's just blatantly untrue.

never gonna happen, this is just as big of a fantasy for incels like le heckin race war, day of the rope is for SFcucks.

• +1
Reactions: piec
never gonna happen, this is just as big of a fantasy for incels like le heckin race war, day of the rope is for SFcucks.
Jfl there were literally massive race riots in the UK just recently.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, xantrooper and 14vic
I've said before, Gen Alpha is going to bring us the next Adolf Hitler. These niggas are growing up on looksmaxxing edits, Hyperborea/sigma/redpill memes, and Save Europe TikTok. The redpill will become the new bluepill and the blackpill will become the new redpill in terms of popularity

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, disillusioned, 14vic and 2 others
it'll be another great depression as the normie squeeze reaches critical mass. normie faggots will still be normie faggots. talking shit to girls isn't some big accomplishment

View attachment 3089131
The trend line is increasing slowly.

Nothing ever happens

I've seen that happen even before I discovered the BP.

"Things ARE changing"
Yes, but not in the way you're thinking. :ogre:
Touch grass and you will see things differently also shed off autism and see nuance and grey areas.

They are no less bluepilled than previous generations, there is a tall wall that can only be bypassed by a few at some point.

The goy normie will cope and they will cope good.

Nothing will happen even if they become less bluepilled and more blackpilled. You really think an oofie doofie, beta cuck provider is only one because of a lack of knowledge.
Things will change but I think it's better to look into the real world to see how. I think looking at Korea will highlight what might happen best (not including Japan because they are a very passive society). Korean society is giga blackpilled so the solution is for everyone to surgerymax. Basically you have a looksmaxxing arms race not a mass revolt (there are occasional knife ER'S though). They also have a high rope rate too (but that's also due to study/work pressure).

Either way I don't think it's better for society. Society unironically reached it's peak for the happiness of both genders in the 90s/2000s and maybe early to mid 2010s.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
I remember back when OP would post threads on male sex toys with his dick exposed in them lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger