Think Im gonna Cobainmax

MarstonAlloy

MarstonAlloy

Trying to kill the ego
Honestly this is what all skinny guys have have at least some bones should do. For the look, if you can achieve a dollar store version its fine. Get a stubble, slightly long hair and wear a jacket with a t shirt or something. Don't be super skinny just be on the leaner side. Act emotional and deep and listen to grunge/depressing music. Maybe smoke if you dont care about the long term effects of collagen loss. If you have the base this nichemaxxing can get you a huge base of foids that are pretty attractive in their own right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7419 and itorroella9
proof?

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Will you rope like he did?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whydoweevenlive, Growth Plate, datboijj and 7 others
People who do what you are describing are insufferable tbh. They are the type of people to play wonder wall at parties to try and get laid. Most people can see through their pseudo-intellectual, fake deep and fake brooding persona pretty easily.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Descartes, terrorblade and 1 other person
People who do what you are describing are insufferable tbh. They are the type of people to play wonder wall at parties to try and get laid. Most people can see through their pseudo-intellectual, fake deep and fake brooding persona pretty easily.
Will it work for BPD patients

Just be Walmart version of a celebrity theory

• +1
Will it work for BPD patients
A lot of artsy girls have bpd or some kind of mental illness so maybe. If u want a ltr with them it will plain suck because of how neurotic they are.

• +1
Why do you worship cia psyop celebrities who make garbage ass music intended to dumb down the population?

Why do you worship cia psyop celebrities who make garbage ass music intended to dumb down the population?
Who said i worshipped them lol? They were objectively good looking and that's why they would be at the head of any psyop the CIA chose. Aka why anyone knows Chalamet and beyonces names

Who said i worshipped them lol? They were objectively good looking and that's why they would be at the head of any psyop the CIA chose. Aka why anyone knows Chalamet and beyonces names
Ik you like their shitty music too dont lie

• +1
A lot of artsy girls have bpd or some kind of mental illness so maybe. If u want a ltr with them it will plain suck because of how neurotic they are.
What do you mean by artsy? Because I love girls who are well cultured and know about art, but everytime I meet one that seems to make a big deal about art turns out that she knows barely anything about the topic and only likes famous modern "artists", it's so annoying

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Honestly this is what all skinny guys have have at least some bones should do. For the look, if you can achieve a dollar store version its fine. Get a stubble, slightly long hair and wear a jacket with a t shirt or something. Don't be super skinny just be on the leaner side. Act emotional and deep and listen to grunge/depressing music. Maybe smoke if you dont care about the long term effects of collagen loss. If you have the base this nichemaxxing can get you a huge base of foids that are pretty attractive in their own right.
bruh, Kurt was genetically a 10/10. This is how a skinny truecel looks like:
Descarga

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
What do you mean by artsy? Because I love girls who are well cultured and know about art, but everytime I meet one that seems to make a big deal about art turns out that she knows barely anything about the topic and only likes famous modern "artists", it's so annoying
avi checks out

• +1
Reactions: whydoweevenlive and MarstonAlloy
I thought you were going to say something very different

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP