Think I'm gonna get on mirtazapine (again)

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
Yeah I still have them so I'll probably just take a couple rn and see if my mood/energy/motivation improves.

How much should I take? 15 mg/30 mg/45 mg?

@Thomas DOM


Inb4 jew pills or something silly like that. I just wanna feel good.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 20652
I take 30 mg every night before bed

Inb4 people confuse mirtazapine with ssri (its not ssri)

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
non-narcotic pills are garbage, don't take these jewish pills for fucks sake
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and sergeant blackpill
I thought I needed to increase dopamine, but maybe it's mainly serotonin that I'm lacking. 🤔

Mirtazapine increases serotonin and I already feel a little better now after taking 30 mg. Will update here on how my mood progresses.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Similar threads

price.
Replies
6
Views
34
price.
price.
ESR
Replies
17
Views
113
J B C
J B C
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
35
Views
180
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
holybrutal
Replies
12
Views
42
TGUN.
TGUN.
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
13
Hollywood
Hollywood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top