Think im gonna purposefully shutdown my testosterone for heightmaxxing

Are you fucking retarded? Estrogen will lock your growth plates faster you dip shit. People like you deserve to be 5 foot for the rest of their life.
Youre fucking autistic you dense cunt.

Shutting down my testosterone will also lead my estrogen to shutting down, which is my goal.

Kys greycel retard

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Try DragonOrdanance,they have legit Pharma aroamsin.

Also,get off lgd as it causes estrogen spikes.

Also,if u are afraid ur estrogen from DragonOrdanance will be bunk simply get an HPLC test for it.
HPLC test detects the purity and chemicals present in the medicine
buying from dragonordinance with westernunion, but in the email it doesn't provide their bank's branch number. i found it separately online and i'm p sure it's 601? if you've bought from them before can you verify?

buying from dragonordinance with westernunion, but in the email it doesn't provide their bank's branch number. i found it separately online and i'm p sure it's 601? if you've bought from them before can you verify?
mf just doxxed himself

Youre fucking autistic you dense cunt.

Shutting down my testosterone will also lead my estrogen to shutting down, which is my goal.

Kys greycel retard
There's no point is shutting down your T to stop E. Just use an AI. Not sure if the one you got is legit? Figure it out, get blood work done or something. And your plates will fuse with the estrogen spike you get before it crashes. You'll just end up with stunted height, crashed T and E levels and then you're fucked.

Still growing, 99% confirmed. But idk if my aromasin is legit as Im getting 0 sides at 12mg ED. I used asin from 4 different sources so far and none of them have worked

I have 300, 5mg lgd 4033 tablets to use to completely shutdown my natty T and therefore estrogen meaning ill grow for ever

I wanna be 5'9 so fucking bad that ill do anything. I will become a tranny just for an extra 1.5cm of height :feelswah:

Worth it boyos? Height = life?
Are you taking your asin with high fat meals?

Email them on ur email id and ask them.
They have thier email I'd mentioned in about us