Thinking about bonesmashing chin.

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
What do you think? You can’t really get asymmetries because it’s your chin. I’m doing it for more projection and I don’t think anything could go wrong
8E7BF50A 5924 40AA 9A77 CAD44755060C
35C1D38E E04A 4ECF BA29 A1D7CAF0110D
He bonesmashed his chin. Even though he lost weight his chin would still be small if he didn’t bonesmash it

Last edited:
Yeah go for it. Be careful tho.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Mr.cope
bonesmashing is retarded jfl

just get fillers or implant

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl and MandibularCel
OP if you start doing this, send me a how to with directions on chin bonesmashing, I need a little more vertical height on my chin, and I can't beard fraud it forever.

• +1
Reactions: Elias and Mr.cope
OP... he got fillers and lied about it. I've tried this bonesmashing cope and it really doesn't work, save yourself the cte and just grow a beard.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, A23ghskung, MandibularCel and 4 others
Bonesmashing on chin is probably the only safe place and in theory it should work with no side effects, but im not sure remember do it with a wooden hammer

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Mr.cope
OP... he got fillers and lied about it. I've tried this bonesmashing cope and it really doesn't work, save yourself the cte and just grow a beard.
He said he bonesmashed becuase his chin was one of the sensitive areas on his face when he got hit in mma. So he bonesmashed so he could be resistant to blows
He said he bonesmashed becuase his chin was one of the sensitive areas on his face when he got hit in mma. So he bonesmashed so he could be resistant to blows
But it could be the testosterone I’ll never know until I try it

Bone smash your whole face lol

How many times do people have to say that it doesn’t work on this forum for you to understand

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
I’ve been doing this since I was 17/18 and it does work. It’s VERY slow though. Even my orthodontist xrays showed more bone deposited around my chin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Bitchwhipper2, FreakkForLife and 3 others
imagine bone smashing

actual sub 80IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, janglebawl and Leamsefmare
How many times do people have to say that it doesn’t work on this forum for you to understand
Nigga I hit my head on a door and got a goose egg and it’s still there DONT FUCKING TELL ME THAT IT DOESNT WORK YOU LOW IQ GREYCEL
imagine bone smashing

actual sub 80IQ.
It’s your chin dumbass nothing wrong can happen

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, THEMOGEE and Deleted member 4577
also doing this but haven't seen changes but swelling :feelsrope:

Nigga I hit my head on a door and got a goose egg and it’s still there DONT FUCKING TELL ME THAT IT DOESNT WORK YOU LOW IQ GREYCEL

It’s your chin dumbass nothing wrong can happen
Ok smash your face with a fucking hammer then lol High iq assburgercel

I bones smashed my zygos one time per week for a month everytime i ended up with like 2cm of swelling who disapear after 24h ,but it gave me insane fast gains ( too much size tbh ) but i stopped because its hurt badly and its only swelling not bones.

Mayne i will try on the chin , i never tought bout this part -, theorically it can also work on brow ridge too .

Remenber its only swelling . It will disapear in 12-24hrs .

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope
well even if u dont get any cosmetic improvements from it at least you'll be able to withstand knockouts better

Don't do fucking bonesmashing. 1) it doesn't work, and 2) it's unspeakably autistic

• +1
Reactions: Theonewhowillascend
Do it and dont forget to update us if it works
Don't do fucking bonesmashing. 1) it doesn't work, and 2) it's unspeakably autistic
Its ok we need people to try this rather autistic looksmaxing methods to determine if they work

Bone smashing can work. but are you seriously going to resort to smashing your face in for months consistently to looksmax ?