Thinking about buying these glasses to distract from my ultra long midface, what do you guys think?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Ngl tbh man, wearing ugly shit to distract from the fact you're ugly doesn't make you any less ugly. It just means you're ugly and wearing ugly shit, and have less money. Beardmaxxing is usually legit for people with long midfaces. Have you got any pictures?

• +1
Reactions: SchrodingersDick, Autist, kobecel and 4 others
Ngl tbh man, wearing ugly shit to distract from the fact you're ugly doesn't make you any less ugly. It just means you're ugly and wearing ugly shit, and have less money. Beardmaxxing is usually legit for people with long midfaces. Have you got any pictures?

I look worse with a beard. My philtrum isn't that long, it's just the distance from glabella to subnasal that's insanely long, so with a beard I look even more horsefaced.

• +1
I look worse with a beard. My philtrum isn't that long, it's just the distance from glabella to subnasal that's insanely long, so with a beard I look even more horsefaced.

That's not so great. Not sure what to recommend that isn't surgical, but glasses probably aren't the solution.

How long is your midface? Curious to see tbh and glasses that are square and big with a black frame should be better

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Impossible to tell without pictures tbh. Glasses do increase assumed IQ by 15-30 points ngl.

• +1
Whats your midface ratio and fwhr? I have noticed that long hair at sides is one of best way to compensate low fwhr, i don't have very long midface (midface ratio is around 1.88) so idk about midface.

He is an ogre with a midface longer than badromance

He has confirmed that my midface is longer than any other user he has seen here :feelscry::feelsrope:

A goatee would suit you well

Only male models can pull off these glasses

Please post your pic.
It really also depends on your other features as well. Like if your forehead is high enough or is your cheekbones wide enough.
Plus the diameter of the lenses could affect how it would look like framing your eyes.