Thinking of getting HT or SMP in roughly 2 years. Which one do I pick?

DiscoInferno9

DiscoInferno9

Iron
Title.

Dont have enough money to do it now so timeline would be 2025.

The reason I'm asking wether to just do SMP instead of HT is because its cheaper (obv) and I think I'm masc enough to maybe pull it off? (6'2 barefoot and naturally large frame). Idk what do you guys think?

If I do HT, what do I need to do now? Obviosuly get on fin in order to prevent further hair loss. Before I started balding I had enourmously thick hair (back of my head is still insanely thick hair), I'd imagine this is ideal for HT? How do I get on fin in my country (sweden). How long can I be on it without killing my body? Is 2-3 years too long? Or does it not matter since I will have to be on it perma after HT? I'm somewhere between NW3-4, is that too far gone or I'm still good if I get on fin?

you won't have it permanently after a HT you still need fin and minox to keep it fresh but other ppl are gonna have to answer your other questions bc idk

Don't do SMP, it looks like shit

For a HT you need to hop on fin and stabilize the hairloss. Yes thick hair is ideal. You go to a dermatologist and get fin prescribed. You have to be on finasteride for rest of your life otherwise the rest of your hair will continue to recede around the transplant. NW 3-4 is saveable with a good doctor like Dr. Zarev

Don't do SMP, it looks like shit

For a HT you need to hop on fin and stabilize the hairloss. Yes thick hair is ideal. You go to a dermatologist and get fin prescribed. You have to be on finasteride for rest of your life otherwise the rest of your hair will continue to recede around the transplant. NW 3-4 is saveable with a good doctor like Dr. Zarev
Whats the rough cost of such a procedure? I'd imagine better doctor => Higher cost?

Whats the rough cost of such a procedure? I'd imagine better doctor => Higher cost?
Yes, you can go to a turkish hair mill and get a mediocre result for a couple grand or spend much more on a high quality surgeon and get way better results. Dr. Zarev will be in tens of thousands for NW 3-4

Yes, you can go to a turkish hair mill and get a mediocre result for a couple grand or spend much more on a high quality surgeon and get way better results. Dr. Zarev will be in tens of thousands for NW 3-4
Fuck thats a lot of money (assuming dollars or euros).

I assume its not just one procedure and then you're done, but many smaller procedures stacked together? So is the cost for one procedure or all the procedures?

Fuck thats a lot of money (assuming dollars or euros).

I assume its not just one procedure and then you're done, but many smaller procedures stacked together? So is the cost for one procedure or all the procedures?
Depends, if you're really receded you'd likely get it done in 2 procedures payments split between both. But idk the true extent to your hairloss. If you do have thick hair though you might do fine at a cheaper clinic

Who is the best doctor for hair transplant ?