Thinking of giving up on looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
What's the point in looksmaxxing for females if I will never reach chadlite level and I'm short+non NT. I legit prefer rotting than to socialize with rude and low IQ normies. Like I just can't relate to people and overthink everything to much... I've seen enough blackpill videos, tiktoks, chadfishing experiments than just prove shallowness and emptiness of women and people in general.... What's the point of all of this? Living a hedonist lifestyle? Mindlessely consuming like normies do to stay in touch with society's standards? I dont have the will to do all of this it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Racky, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Depends on how bad you look right now .

You can always make your life about something else and learn to deal with the grief of not being good looking.

People deal with worse grief every day. Cancer, paralysis, amputation, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Buci, noprogressno, dakchuh and 3 others
What brought you to this forum in the first place if the result seemed worthless and vapid?

What's the point in looksmaxxing for females if I will never reach chadlite level and I'm short+non NT. I legit prefer rotting than to socialize with rude and low IQ normies. Like I just can't relate to people and overthink everything to much... I've seen enough blackpill videos, tiktoks, chadfishing experiments than just prove shallowness and emptiness of women and people in general.... What's the point of all of this? Living a hedonist lifestyle? Mindlessely consuming like normies do to stay in touch with society's standards? I dont have the will to do all of this it's over
cuckmaxx and slay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
How short? HTN and 5'7 guys can still get HTBs if not stacey? Don't have to be chadlite. Ignore the retards here, I'm only here to feel like I need higher and unattainable goals in life.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Depends on how bad you look right now .

You can always make your life about something else and learn to deal with the grief of not being good looking.

People deal with worse grief every day. Cancer, paralysis, amputation, etc.
Right now I am 3.5/10. Honestly I don't care about females I just want to live a normal life, aka make some friends and having a job that I love doing. It's just that I can't relate to people's thoughts and don't understand how guys put so much effort to just have meaningless sex.

How short? HTN and 5'7 guys can still get HTBs if not stacey? Don't have to be chadlite. Ignore the retards here, I'm only here to feel like I need higher and unattainable goals in life.
I'm 5'8 at 15 but my parents are 5'0 and 5'7 so I don't think I'll grow more. Like I said I don't care about females 99 percent of them are shallow NPCs that I can't relate to

What brought you to this forum in the first place if the result seemed worthless and vapid?
I had hope that I will somehow ascend and be happy in my life by looksmaxxing and slaying. But now it's just seem worthless to me since I will never be good looking enough and NT

I had hope that I will somehow ascend and be happy in my life by looksmaxxing and slaying. But now it's just seem worthless to me since I will never be good looking enough and NT
I also realised that that shit will never make be fullfilled and happy. It's like I was made for rotting since I enjoy it much more than have the company of normies

5'8 is OK height. Most guys are normies; low-tier, mid-tier, and high-tier normies. They live perfectly fine, happy lives. You don't have to reach the chadlite-level to have a fine life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Meteor21 and Deleted member 21796
5'8 is OK height. Most guys are normies; low-tier, mid-tier, and high-tier normies. They live perfectly fine, happy lives. You don't have to reach the chadlite-level to have a fine life.
Majority of people are NT and I'm not 1 of them no matter what I do. They live happy lives because they don't overthink everything like I do.

Bhai you're not 3.5/10 your a 5/10 imo when I saw your pics. You still have potential because you are 20 percent bf and only 15.

• Hmm...
Bhai you're not 3.5/10 your a 5/10 imo when I saw your pics. You still have potential because you are 20 percent bf and only 15.
Trust me I am giga downward grown and have the most shitty undereyes you've ever seen (worse than @Leo0509 ) (maybe because I'm hardcore rotter but still). There is not a single feature of my face which is good except pheno and eye color( hazel).

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Trust me I am giga downward grown and have the most shitty undereyes you've ever seen (worse than @Leo0509 ) (maybe because I'm hardcore rotter but still). There is not a single feature of my face which is good except pheno and eye color( hazel).
show pics, sounds like ur going to rope anyway may aswell let us decide

show pics, sounds like ur going to rope anyway may aswell let us decide
I will never rope or harm myself in anyway. I will send you a PM

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Exactly. By the time you get all the surgeries to look like a chad you’ll just end up looking botched.

Not to mention there will always be someone more attractive and taller than you.

• +1
Exactly. By the time you get all the surgeries to look like a chad you’ll just end up looking botched.

Not to mention there will always be someone more attractive and taller than you.
I think one should looksmax cause looks influence the way people treat you,etc... but for females... if you are subchad it's over

its not a black or white thing. you can still do useful looksmax procedures that are reasonable. taking care of your hair, skin, gymcelling etc. even a rhino if you so desire is pretty normie as far as hardmaxxes go. if ur ugly its not even about women, just that youll be disrespected in ur daily life. u can give up on being a chad and slaying, but its never a bad idea to improve ur looks for incrementally better treatment from ppl in general.

• +1
its not a black or white thing. you can still do useful looksmax procedures that are reasonable. taking care of your hair, skin, gymcelling etc. even a rhino if you so desire is pretty normie as far as hardmaxxes go. if ur ugly its not even about women, just that youll be disrespected in ur daily life. u can give up on being a chad and slaying, but its never a bad idea to improve ur looks for incrementally better treatment from ppl in general.
I agree. Honestly I just want to looksmax to a level where people don't think negative things while seing me (normie to htn). Also could you rate me in PMs?

I agree. Honestly I just want to looksmax to a level where people don't think negative things while seing me (normie to htn). Also could you rate me in PMs?
sure send it

OP sent me his pics. yet another case of a decent looking mentalcel larping as a truecel

Over for 15 year oldcels

OP sent me his pics. yet another case of a decent looking mentalcel larping as a truecel
Dude I look like shit in motion trust me. I have 13cm bizygo and gigadownward grown