Third week of university. Still 0 ioi.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I have been getting disinterested in going to uni cuz of lack of ioi so I've been skipping some lectures and spending more time in my room instead. Anyways things I've noticed:

1) More women are going to the gym-weightlifting nowadays. Gender ratio is still 90:10 but that's better than the 98:2 that it was before.
I approached one of them. She had her phone and towel on 1 bench and was using another one. I needed a bench so I dropped my towel on her second bench and went up to her and said: 'Is using 2 benches the latest secret?'(with a smile) She just giggled and removed her stuff awkwardly and looked another way.

2) Was getting coffee in the library but the machine was slow asf so I went to reserve a spot at the study table a few metres further while the machine did its shit. When I came back there was a girl at the machine, but not knowing what to do because my coffee that just came out finished and she didn't know what to do with it.
I went up there, took my coffee and said: guess its free coffee day today with a bit of a laugh. Note: I mogged this girl hard, she was LTB.

She just looked at me weirdly like this:
Dh_FFG9XkAAuOSQ.jpg

Lesson: Never talk to women. Legit no point, they have no social skills. Can't make banter, can't make small-talk, can't make jokes.

3) There's some guy at the gym that is clearly roiding now. Saw him many times before and he was always somewhat chubby and meh-looking, didn't make much noise. Now suddenly he is lean and muscular and he's talking loudly about everything he's doing, trying to be muh alpha male. Legit cringe shit.

4) I have a group project and everyone is an incompetent fuck. Nothing new. I have absolutely 0 interest in saving their pathetic asses so I am trying to be even more incompetent than they are so that someone else picks up the slack.

5) Went on a coffee-date with a girl that studies at my uni through tinder. Again proving that Online-dating >>> Real life for interacting with women. I wasn't overly impressed with her and she wasn't with me so it probably won't go anywhere. She was okay looking, good enough for a fuck but her looks don't make me want to put in effort. Maybe a future lay at a party someday, or not. Whatever.

Basically: It's over.

I am going to spend more time in my room again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, OrkRetardStrength, litaz and 37 others
Are you going to university gym or commercial?

In my uni gym, everyone is weak as piss. I think getting iois when you strength mog everyone is legit, but could just be in my head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, thecel, Deleted member 15791 and 4 others
Same except I get made fun of because I am ugly as well.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, enchanted_elixir, Manletmachine and 3 others
Are you going to university gym or commercial?

In my uni gym, everyone is weak as piss. I think getting iois when you strength mog everyone is legit, but could just be in my head.
uni gym and you are right. Everyone here is weak asf. But there's plenty of weak guys that are tall+good-looking (mog me).

Doing a 2-plate bench for reps isn't really impressing anyone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and 1 other person
3) There's some guy at the gym that is clearly roiding now. Saw him many times before and he was always somewhat chubby and meh-looking, didn't make much noise. Now suddenly he is lean and muscular and he's talking loudly about everything he's doing, trying to be muh alpha male. Legit cringe shit.

Manlet? Mogs?

Do you at least have friends? You'll regret not having a strong group of friends later on, maybe

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 18776
Nah he's actually decent-looking and decent-height. He's just acting loud and retarded though.

Like you will hear him talking loudly, almost shouting: 'FUCK DAMN, ALMOST HAD THAT 7TH REP BRO FUCKKKKKK. WILL GET IT NEXT TIME MAN HAHAHA'

But like that, non-stop. With everything.

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlexanderTheGreat11, Eduardo DOV and 6 others
Do you at least have friends? You'll regret not having a strong group of friends later on, maybe
0 friends.

I just small-talk with people but it never goes anywhere.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Crusile and thereallegend
Nah he's actually decent-looking and decent-height. He's just acting loud and retarded though.

Like you will hear him talking loudly, almost shouting: 'FUCK DAMN, ALMOST HAD THAT 7TH REP BRO FUCKKKKKK. WILL GET IT NEXT TIME MAN HAHAHA'

But like that, non-stop. With everything.

:lul::lul:
Belligerent gymbro :lul::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
You should throw a house party to create a social circle

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I think it's cuz I look old due to nasolabial folds tbh.

Subhuman

Is it even possible to remove smile lines with something like fat grafting? How would your smile end up looking if you have your natural lines pumped up with fat?

just sounds weird asf to me that anything can be done to remove them.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
Most people at my university aren't worth befriending imo. They have no real value to your life beyond putting you into contact with more valuable people and/or giving social-proof.

I guess it's still worth it for those 2 things but mehhh.

View attachment 1874987

Is it even possible to remove smile lines with something like fat grafting? How would your smile end up looking if you have your natural lines pumped up with fat?

try taking the smile pill

u look like ur sitting on a dildo

i have the same issue sometimes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobeater, Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
0 friends.

I just small-talk with people but it never goes anywhere.
My experience in Uni

Only friends were those from high school, basketball buddies, and other subhuman males from my classes.

Zero female reciprocation whatsoever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, thegoat, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
try taking the smile pill

u look like ur sitting on a dildo

i have the same issue sometimes
blackpill me on the smile-pill

My experience in Uni

Only friends were those from high school, basketball buddies, and other subhuman males from my classes.

Zero female reciprocation whatsoever
I used to have a couple of guys I could sit with in lecture and have fun banter with (also never met them outside of uni).
But now I just sit next to new people every-time. Sometimes banter, sometimes none.

Perhaps I am just autistic and I should rope tbh. Idk why I never fit in, anywhere, ever.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ShowerMaxxing, Johnnybegood and 2 others
blackpill me on the smile-pill
u look agnry and unapproachable

try smiling it worked for me with my gap tooth, at least made friend groups (then again i am a mogger)

View attachment 1874987

We are same age and you look like an uni teacher its brutally over i understand why no ioi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18776, TsarTsar444 and 7 others

try smiling it worked for me with my gap tooth, at least made friend groups (then again i am a mogger)
so like, I need to do soy smile with open mouth and show teeth?

soy-smile theory?

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
how do you do socially you retard?? would recommend not ruining it

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Smiling is legit as you can show off your genetic worth more easily (your palate width and foreward growth)

In your case if you have a gap it usually means your palate is wide.

• +1
I can count the amount of times I've gotten IOI's (or at least noticed) and twice it was at my job after working with these girls for months. Women just don't do that shit, asking out is even rarer. Even Amnesia will tell you.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Amnesia and 2 others
We are same age and you look like an uni teacher its brutally over i understand why no ioi
This is what I've been saying all this time on this retard forum. That I look ugly asf (old).

But the bluepilled gaslighting faggots here keep telling me I look decent and 'its not my looks' :lul::lul: fuck.

Can anything be done to save me? I got this new wavy hairstyle to cover-up my norwood2.5 and thought it would make me look younger/better. But I guess it didn't do much cuz my problem is my FACE.

Wtf anyone has surgery advice? I thought HT would ascend me but now I think HairTransplant is cope since when I fraud my hairline I still look subhuman. So getting a real hairline wouldnt make a diff anyways.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
This is what I've been saying all this time on this retard forum. That I look ugly asf (old).

But the bluepilled gaslighting faggots here keep telling me I look decent and 'its not my looks' :lul::lul: fuck.

Can anything be done to save me? I got this new wavy hairstyle to cover-up my norwood2.5 and thought it would make me look younger/better. But I guess it didn't do much cuz my problem is my FACE.

Wtf anyone has surgery advice? I thought HT would ascend me but now I think HairTransplant is cope since when I fraud my hairline I still look subhuman. So getting a real hairline wouldnt make a diff anyways.
I think im the sole to maybe ascend you.

thats prettyboy style but doesnt work for u imo

maybe u should try mascmaxxing, looking dom
also get a tan nigga

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620 and Indo_Chad
I can count the amount of times I've gotten IOI's (or at least noticed) and twice it was at my job after working with these girls for months. Women just don't do that shit, asking out is even rarer. Even Amnesia will tell you.
It is over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Meteor21 and MoggerGaston
JFL man its so fucking over.

Muh NTpill, fucking idiots.

What the fuck is the point of talking to people that don't want anything to do with you because of the way you look?! Legit no point in even leaving ur room unless ur 5+ PSL.

A few weeks ago I went to the beach with some friends of that girl u see in the picture. I was NTmoggin everyone brutally. Starting small-talk with all of them, brought snacks, drinks that I gave away. Legit none of them gave a single fuck about me.

It's like I am a 50 year old pedophile trying to hang with guys in their early 20s and everyone is just awkward about it. Behind my back they are calling me a weirdo.

I told that girl, whose probably the only female friend I've ever had and I think had a bit of a crush on me at some point, that I fancied her friend and she was just like: 'oh okay'. Legit no response.

Like I am just a NPC in her life that offered her a quest and she just rejected it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, ShowerMaxxing, SEPRAY and 10 others

What the fuck is the point of talking to people that don't want anything to do with you because of the way you look?! Legit no point in even leaving ur room unless ur 5+ PSL.

A few weeks ago I went to the beach with some friends of that girl u see in the picture. I was NTmoggin everyone brutally. Starting small-talk with all of them, brought snacks, drinks that I gave away. Legit none of them gave a single fuck about me.

It's like I am a 50 year old pedophile trying to hang with guys in their early 20s and everyone is just awkward about it. Behind my back they are calling me a weirdo.

I told that girl, whose probably the only female friend I've ever had and I think had a bit of a crush on me at some point, that I fancied her friend and she was just like: 'oh okay'. Legit no response.

Like I am just a NPC in her life that offered her a quest and she just rejected it.
I don’t understand it doesnt make sense. I tought normies were easy to ltr irl. But come in pms.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
btw IOIs are a myth. im chadlite and dont get them, nor will anyone under chadlite.

IOIs are a prize for chad only (if you arent chad and u think u got them, you didnt ur just coping with ur subhumanity)

i agree tho women dont do that (y) @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Amnesia and Meteor21

Lol you need a good NT company, the niggas I hang out with just party all the time. if you go around with good company you will attract hella bitches from that alone.

The dudes I hung out with used to call all their female friends whenever we hung out to the point our house parties were like 9 girls and 6 dudes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Vain786
this is one of ur problems nigga

are u BILL COSBY MAXXING?

why you buying everyone snacks and drinks like u put roofies in there. also instead of small-talk, have u tried big talk?
small talk is boring u can say interesting stuff instead. no one cares about the weather

u are betabuxxing for friends JFL

View attachment 1874987

u does look like u in ur 30-s
arent u 26? What are u doing in uni?
btw IOIs are a myth. im chadlite and dont get them, nor will anyone under chadlite.

IOIs are a prize for chad only (if you arent chad and u think u got them, you didnt ur just coping with ur subhumanity)

i agree tho women dont do that (y) @Amnesia
cuz u indian normie

• JFL
how tall r u nigga

looks worse.

My -real- smile looks like this:
3B44xN4CqZrJqZvmBLX7_6WT7lUjnRA-2I1JVo0jK3UETqGT19aBrkcefPTUVy-tAgiTEr2Lt-PPwaxui5d6a2aZiuqqZGgW5SqSDM018BHO4hQSXi0_PFBCh0PleICpPXI7Eti3TiEgU8p8Hr7l_OUxszJqhufH9c9HrdBfMOfJGYdWz2G6iEX63bbdJyMCXsPsxs9dv0nVQ4qMFub9qoknWVsdHM3dL34AgD8-hyotyWNY2gq1Vbnovxez87tybQTYiXhF-bhpc2A_0SNhSlXUP8SueUNKsRqjifZ6UG__58waEEuIhVEPw5T5VMu-S3WrYW95ppOQHWJhe2qNYhqusq-XOqUgBnJOavq3qRSPOqXRAyW6AxmiSrkJmdTfW5UQqtR_FqAKSv_IQrfhDYCxAOvvETmeAJ4kQsc5kamHOuYJMl07zxUsioehGPxTCmL_7QzESZMNUyVf0EhTtTFtLXXswvY78FNaCzStF_KZCU4v8ZTRJ19XAA1OkqnIHY7kHA0RKVKVK4dyjIEeEl9t71vusnjI5JZvTlEjyazWwcb-hzdTkbjs4xNHPOzXWidMwsi45jVUvircDKhX4BNZDlySSjnjGdN1FGCUWfjG0q5vIoEjeJoVP9WboKuoUh6qP4y-HGiWfiKMZgFIG12f1S71hpCkLQPgsaKW7yHkHBsk-iXI_AdhPVAZqS5YJxmLDryZncv7rutOWlvU6M3YNUKQV7FYvmXJg_Tffd-PX2iNf6Yxl2GhuXt9KezhQrd00ZVFAn7hFikTzp78_O2vgvzwsEc_LSVFHTYmSjTFIAuAyEYA4sRtE68hVGYwxZ4uYEknNV_7GxnPx-2M-osQajlPnBN65fEJKn7qRk8KFG_nZlVkWOajstOpxb6lZQ0OKR4mH_gxkIoxLvFQK1O4WkffBHcl2EBG-UxD=w309-h334-no

Was taken at some party when I was wasted asf before covid. Legit looks subhuman.

I look best when I don't smile, not even closed-mouth smile. Because it makes my face look rat-subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
ltr normies? wut?
Long term relationship/asking out / love

Last year i was ascending looked way worse than now but was in uni. Easy 5-6 girls out of 25 were saying im genuinely hot and grabbing my shoulders etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
this is one of ur problems nigga

are u BILL COSBY MAXXING?

why you buying everyone snacks and drinks like u put roofies in there. also instead of small-talk, have u tried big talk?
small talk is boring u can say interesting stuff instead. no one cares about the weather

u are betabuxxing for friends JFL
i am not taking your posts seriously anymore, ur just shitting on everything thats perfectly normal.

We met up at the beach. I brought some cold cans of beer and a bottle of wine with some snacks. Nothing weird about it dude.

Small talk is just making jokes and taking about people that walk past, making comments to/about someone, etc.

betabuxxing for friends by giving them 1 dollar canned beer from grocery store k boy. I dont need ur input anymore. bye

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron, Johnnybegood and Vain786
uni gym and you are right. Everyone here is weak asf. But there's plenty of weak guys that are tall+good-looking (mog me).

Doing a 2-plate bench for reps isn't really impressing anyone tbh.
When u say 2 plat bench does that mean 45 lbs each and a 45 lb bar? Or 2 45lbs on each side? Or how do euros do it

I have been getting disinterested in going to uni cuz of lack of ioi so I've been skipping some lectures and spending more time in my room instead. Anyways things I've noticed:

1) More women are going to the gym-weightlifting nowadays. Gender ratio is still 90:10 but that's better than the 98:2 that it was before.
I approached one of them. She had her phone and towel on 1 bench and was using another one. I needed a bench so I dropped my towel on her second bench and went up to her and said: 'Is using 2 benches the latest secret?'(with a smile) She just giggled and removed her stuff awkwardly and looked another way.

2) Was getting coffee in the library but the machine was slow asf so I went to reserve a spot at the study table a few metres further while the machine did its shit. When I came back there was a girl at the machine, but not knowing what to do because my coffee that just came out finished and she didn't know what to do with it.
I went up there, took my coffee and said: guess its free coffee day today with a bit of a laugh. Note: I mogged this girl hard, she was LTB.

She just looked at me weirdly like this:
Dh_FFG9XkAAuOSQ.jpg

Lesson: Never talk to women. Legit no point, they have no social skills. Can't make banter, can't make small-talk, can't make jokes.

4) I have a group project and everyone is an incompetent fuck. Nothing new. I have absolutely 0 interest in saving their pathetic asses so I am trying to be even more incompetent than they are so that someone else picks up the slack.

5) Went on a coffee-date with a girl that studies at my uni through tinder. Again proving that Online-dating >>> Real life for interacting with women. I wasn't overly impressed with her and she wasn't with me so it probably won't go anywhere. She was okay looking, good enough for a fuck but her looks don't make me want to put in effort. Maybe a future lay at a party someday, or not. Whatever.

Basically: It's over.

I am going to spend more time in my room again.
Schizo thread.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and aBetterMii
if op and I dont get them neither do u, cope harder

true op is hanging around with autists, go talk to the guy from the gym he sounds cool (gymbros mog)
OP mogs u. If u cant get Becky u are not chadlite.

Lol you need a good NT company, the niggas I hang out with just party all the time. if you go around with good company you will attract hella bitches from that alone.

The dudes I hung out with used to call all their female friends whenever we hung out to the point our house parties were like 9 girls and 6 dudes

View attachment 1875034

View attachment 1875035
Good social circle is everything, but I cant get it. U got fucking lucky people care about u and invite you to places man.

I had a few people inviting me for parties earlier this year but it was like, as soon as I arrived they expected me to like be the middle of the party and entertain them. Like legit dead atmosphere the moment I arrived. Fucking shit doesnt work like that now innit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
u does look like u in ur 30-s
arent u 26? What are u doing in uni?

cuz u indian normie
yeah 26, recently 27. I fucked around a lot cuz I got demotivated due to inceldom and rotted so I am still in uni for a while.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hero of the Imperium, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Good social circle is everything, but I cant get it. U got fucking lucky people care about u and invite you to places man.

I had a few people inviting me for parties earlier this year but it was like, as soon as I arrived they expected me to like be the middle of the party and entertain them. Like legit dead atmosphere the moment I arrived. Fucking shit doesnt work like that now innit.
bro one reason can be you just look too old for college environment, maybe its just that young college student cant relate to you as much

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15791 and Deleted member 18840