Third week of university. Still 0 ioi.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and MoggerGaston
I
bro one reason can be you just look too old for college environment, maybe its just that young college student cant relate to you as much
Tought i looked old but my lord first thing i tought when looking at op wasnt ugly or attractive but damn hes old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, AlexanderTheGreat11, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Long term relationship/asking out / love

Last year i was ascending looked way worse than now but was in uni. Easy 5-6 girls out of 25 were saying im genuinely hot and grabbing my shoulders etc
LTRs arent really a thing. I honestly never have people even act remotely friendly to me. I either escalate to try and get laid with poor rate of success or its pointless.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
LTRs arent really a thing. I honestly never have people even act remotely friendly to me. I either escalate to try and get laid with poor rate of success or its pointless.
Do you go for on girls younger then you or your age?

• +1
bro one reason can be you just look too old for college environment, maybe its just that young college student cant relate to you as much
Looking old is the same as looking ugly. I looked old when I was in my early 20s too, like 21-22yo.

It's why I know blackpill is 100% legit. I look old for my age and that's what destroys any chance I have at getting life quality.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman and Indo_Chad
I think young girls are also a lot into masc pretty men. Op has a vibe thats off. Older, low trust in a slav way, and yet trying to act young. He either needs to youth and high trust max or low trust max. He looks off trying to fit soyism with his current face its his main issue im ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and Indo_Chad
I go for girls that I find attractive, which are usually in their early 20s. 20-23yo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
he also look too old. I can larp as college student, he need to stick to older women unfortunately
U can get friends regard u look(excluding abominations ofc) but probably u too autistic to make them. This usually come naturally.

Read my thread.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and MoggerGaston
Op has a vibe thats off. Older, low trust in a slav way, and yet trying to act young.
Low trust slavs should look/act how for succes with young women?

He either needs to youth and high trust max or low trust max. He looks off trying to fit soyism with his current face its his main issue im ngl.
??? its over

I feel like young girls treat me like I am a creepy old guy. Like is my dating life already over before it ever begun because my genes make me look old, low-trust ugly?

fuck this shit man

blackpilled again

• +1
I hate society making fun of old guys trying to hit on young girls. When in reality it's just guys in their 20s with bad genes making them look old, that are trying to hit on girls they are studying with, their own age.

JFL at society, jfl at this shit life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18840
Low trust slavs should look/act how for succes with young women?
Its simple : fit one niche people are low sentience. You deviate from averageness and stereotype too much and its over.
Either get full low class, would fit you more but you will have bimbo appeal. Roids too. And everything.

Either get a bunch or surgeries to youthmax, more uncertain and to high trust max

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620 and Prince88
I hate society making fun of old guys trying to hit on young girls. When in reality it's just guys in their 20s with bad genes making them look old, that are trying to hit on girls they are studying with, their own age.

JFL at society, jfl at this shit life.
Ascend. Simply as

he also look too old. I can larp as college student, he need to stick to older women unfortunately

U can get friends regard u look(excluding abominations ofc) but probably u too autistic to make them. This usually come naturally.
Yeah i can get low quality low status friends. But theres no point. Might aswell be friendless then.

I don't want older women. I was a kissless virgin just 3 years ago JFL and now I am going to try and date some older ugly experienced girl?

Yeah no thanks, fuck this shit life. dating is for people born with the right genes to look good+young.

I go for girl that I find attractive, which are usually in their early 20s. 20-23yo
Well, that's your problem. The older dudes who can hit and get young girls are, unfortunately, those who have youthfulness themselves.

You just look too old and would do much better with 25+ women as the age of girls you are into are into the masc prettyboy look and you need indicators of youth to pull that off

The agepill/genetic pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Well, that's your problem. The older dudes who can hit and get young girls are, unfortunately, those who have youthfulness themselves.

You just look too old and would do much better with 25+ women as the age of girls you are into masc prettyboy look in which you need indicators of youth

Hes right to not be into roasties but he needs to looksmaxx seriously

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Epstein looks older than you and he still got jbs, just keep hustlin, keep grindin and shoot for your dreams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Danish_Retard, Vain786 and 1 other person
The brutal truth is that its too late, looksmaxxing would help him to get higher quality 24/25+ year old woman at best.

He just doesn't have the youthfulness required to get prime girls

• +1
Its simple : fit one niche people are low sentience. You deviate from averageness and stereotype too much and its over.
Either get full low class, would fit you more but you will have bimbo appeal. Roids too. And everything.
I guess like, maffia-max. Which I feel I have a decent base for personality wise aswell.

Still makes me cage that the way you look decides the way you have to live your life to have social/romantic success.
Like people think you have a free choice in becoming an engineer, accountant, scooba-diver, truck driver or whatever. But in reality theres an extremely narrow path you are allowed to take to have success with your looks.

And in my case it's probably dark-triad low-class thug/criminality maxxing.

Makes sense. Like the only FEW girls I have ever had sex with literally refused to even let me lick their pussy. And they were ALL into being dominated hard. 0 exceptions.

It's the only type of girl I will ever attract because of the way that I look. That is life, that is the blackpill. The way you look, decides how you have to live your life.
Either get a bunch or surgeries to youthmax, more uncertain and to high trust max
I have a hairstyle that hides my old NW2.5 hairline. didnt make a difference. Already on perfect skincare routine (retin, moisturizer, vitC serum, sunscreen) but my collagen is bad cuz of genes. (honestly skincare is mostly cope unless u have shit like acne).
So only thing left is fat grafting for nasolabial folds, which I dont think is going to significantly matter.

So this option is a no-go.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Indo_Chad and Deleted member 18840

You just look too old and would do much better with 25+ women as the age of girls you are into are into the masc prettyboy look and you need indicators of youth to pull that off

Would I be able to get young girls in the USA? Since you said being NT is most important there and looks dont matter.

I guess like, maffia-max. Which I feel I have a decent base for personality wise aswell.

Still makes me cage that the way you look decides the way you have to live your life to have social/romantic success.
Like people think you have a free choice in becoming an engineer, accountant, scooba-diver, truck driver or whatever. But in reality theres an extremely narrow path you are allowed to take to have success with your looks.

Makes sense. Like the only FEW girls I have ever had sex with literally refused to even let me lick their pussy. And they were ALL into being dominated hard. 0 exceptions.

It's the only type of girl I will ever attract because of the way that I look. That is life, that is the blackpill. The way you look, decides how you have to live your life.

I have a hairstyle that hides my old NW2.5 hairline. didnt make a difference. Already on perfect skincare routine (retin, moisturizer, vitC serum, sunscreen) but my collagen is bad cuz of genes. (honestly skincare is mostly cope unless u have shit like acne).
So only thing left is fat grafting for nasolabial folds, which I dont think is going to significantly matter.

Fat graft + botox + a better skin care than yours - derma stamp, red light and so on im tired to type.
Inject lots of collagen needles too.
Grow facial hair more to hide age.
Get more lashes. Hide forehead with fringe.
Get more tanned to hide age.
Get leaner, run more. Use concealer.
Its life fraud your genes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
what looksmaxxing? there is nothing I can do. Stop coping with thinking everyone can look good.

Reality, the blackpill is, that guys like me are FUCKED, GENETICALLY.

what looksmaxxing? there is nothing I can do. Stop coping with thinking everyone can look good.

NO THEY ARE NOT. Do everything i will say and you will ascend but if you ascend pay me 200 bucks. Deal?
I promise to ascend you if you live and die to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Would I be able to get young girls in the USA? Since you said being NT is most important there and looks dont matter.
No, looks do matter alot in USA lol its just NT maxxing can help normie dudes find their looksmatch

You would be able to get sexy roasties if NT but younger prime pussy is out of bounds for you

Unfortunately, the US is even brutal when it comes to aging. Being older in a younger environment (unless younger looking) is non NT on its own and if non NT in America = death

you're not ugly tho, you just look old relative to the environment that you currently find yourself in. get your head out the drain

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
No, looks do matter alot in USA lol its just NT maxxing can help normie dudes find their looksmatch

You would be able to get sexy roasties if NT but younger prime pussy is out of bounds for you

Unfortunately, the US is even brutal when it comes to aging. Being older in a younger environment (unless younger looking) is non NT on its own and if non NT in America = death
Bro you can always fraud if you have the will to. I look younger now than 5 years ago

u need to be NT to maffiamax. Life is unfair and always was. At least u not indian "chadlite"

You would be able to get sexy roasties but younger prime pussy is out of bounds for you

If u non NT in US u still non NT in Europe It doesnt matter.

Fat graft + botox
Okay. What would it do?

+ a better skin care than yours - derma stamp, red light and so on im tired to type.
I am already on retinA, vitC, moisturizer, hyaluranoic acid, sunscreen. Adding more layers of cope to this isnt going to change my skin-GENES.

Inject lots of collagen needles too.
same as above
Grow facial hair more to hide age.
I have had longer facial hair and it made me look older.
Get more lashes. Hide forehead with fringe.
Already doing that with current hairstyle though?
Get more tanned to hide age.
Regular tanning beds it is.
Get leaner, run more.
I could get leaner. Cardio doesn't do anything tbh.
Use concealer.
Make-up maxxing is something that might make a diff I guess. But whenever I have brought up the topic here ur always called gay and a faggot. I guess this forum is just trash and I should delete and find real looksmaxxing advice.
Its life fraud your genes.
True. Life is fucking brutal. Fraud EVERYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18840
Bro you can always fraud if you have the will to. I look younger now than 5 years ago
I really dont think so, some people are just fucked. They look older then they are no matter what they do while some people just look younger on their own without any intervention or with some intervention.

Op just have unrealistic standard given his genetics/looks, 18-23 prime pussy is unattainable for him but he can get high quality 24+ women if he looksmaxx

u need to be NT to maffiamax. Life is unfair and always was. At least u not indian "chadlite"

If u non NT in US u still non NT in Europe It doesnt matter.
Being non NT in the US is muuuuch more brutal as the entire American culture is based around being social

• So Sad
so being NT or not is just looking good or not. JFL at NTpill.

Next time someone tells me to have a NT personality I will tell them I dont have the collagen to be NT. Since that's all that it means.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Indo_Chad
so being NT or not is just looking good or not. JFL at NTpill.

Next time someone tells me to have a NT personality I will tell them I dont have the collagen to be NT. Since that's all that it means.
There is some relation of being better looking = more confidence = looks halo = people liking you more

but you are not a bad looking person just unrealistic standards of trying to get young bitches

Op just have unrealistic standard given his genetics/looks, 18-23 prime pussy is unattainable for him
Well then its over.
I have no interest anymore in social and romantic relationships.
They are solely based around the way you look and since I look like shit+old, I am at a huge disadvantage.

I didn't get my first kiss with a girl untill I was almost 24yo, pretty much solely due to looking old and ugly for my age, since my childhood.

Now: I don't just find older girls attractive, I also don't match with them personality-wise since most of them have vast socio-romantic backgrounds due to their looks/gender privilege, while I don't. All girls I have ever dated have put ENORMOUS stress on me aswell to act dominant and masculine. Even the girl that knew I was a virgin was legit dissapointed after having sex with me the first time because she expected me to dominate her.

So I have the choice to either be incel, or get with girls that I don't find attractive + ALSO dont match with personality-wise.

JFL at human life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840
There is some relation of being better looking = more confidence = looks halo = people liking you more

but you are not a bad looking person just unrealistic standards of trying to get young bitches
If I was good-looking, getting attractive young girls wouldn't be unrealistic.

So I am not good-looking. That's the fact you sugarcoated but it's what you really meant to say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and BoneDensity
I have been getting disinterested in going to uni cuz of lack of ioi so I've been skipping some lectures and spending more time in my room instead. Anyways things I've noticed:

1) More women are going to the gym-weightlifting nowadays. Gender ratio is still 90:10 but that's better than the 98:2 that it was before.
I approached one of them. She had her phone and towel on 1 bench and was using another one. I needed a bench so I dropped my towel on her second bench and went up to her and said: 'Is using 2 benches the latest secret?'(with a smile) She just giggled and removed her stuff awkwardly and looked another way.

2) Was getting coffee in the library but the machine was slow asf so I went to reserve a spot at the study table a few metres further while the machine did its shit. When I came back there was a girl at the machine, but not knowing what to do because my coffee that just came out finished and she didn't know what to do with it.
I went up there, took my coffee and said: guess its free coffee day today with a bit of a laugh. Note: I mogged this girl hard, she was LTB.

She just looked at me weirdly like this:
Dh_FFG9XkAAuOSQ.jpg

Lesson: Never talk to women. Legit no point, they have no social skills. Can't make banter, can't make small-talk, can't make jokes.

3) There's some guy at the gym that is clearly roiding now. Saw him many times before and he was always somewhat chubby and meh-looking, didn't make much noise. Now suddenly he is lean and muscular and he's talking loudly about everything he's doing, trying to be muh alpha male. Legit cringe shit.

4) I have a group project and everyone is an incompetent fuck. Nothing new. I have absolutely 0 interest in saving their pathetic asses so I am trying to be even more incompetent than they are so that someone else picks up the slack.

5) Went on a coffee-date with a girl that studies at my uni through tinder. Again proving that Online-dating >>> Real life for interacting with women. I wasn't overly impressed with her and she wasn't with me so it probably won't go anywhere. She was okay looking, good enough for a fuck but her looks don't make me want to put in effort. Maybe a future lay at a party someday, or not. Whatever.

Basically: It's over.

I am going to spend more time in my room again.
Agepill tbh will keep happening unless you meet some older students

Agepill tbh will keep happening unless you meet some older students
its not agepill, its lookspill. I looked older when I was 21yo than I do now at 27yo. But I still look too old: cuz of bad genes.

Looks looks looks. Someone who is 35yo but looks 20yo, will slay more than someone who is 20yo but looks 35

So someone that is a 20yo virgin but looks 30yo, should be trying to fuck post-wall roasties/single-moms since thats realistic for him?

It's just so brutal. Tbh I think ur right. I get treated A LOT better by older women.

Pretty much every time I've been approached by a woman or given ioi, groped. It's always been older women.

A few months ago I had a woman in her mid thirties make-out with me at a music festival and trying to fuck. But I was doing coke the first time and wasn't interested tbh. But she was okay looking, but 10 years older than me. JFL at this shit.

My life is fucked. I'll never get a young girl to start a family with. Just older roasties for a slay here and there that are barely fertile anymore.

I have to reconsider my entire life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood
If I was good-looking, getting attractive young girls wouldn't be unrealistic.

So I am not good-looking. That's the fact you sugarcoated but it's what you really meant to say.
Bro you are a good looking man, I dunno anything about PSL autism but in general you look good.

If I was good-looking, getting attractive young girls wouldn't be unrealistic
Sill would be unrealistic cause you are competing for an age group of girls where they have the highest desirability(legal). Good-looking 18-23 year old girls are at the peak of their life and want someone who is their age or look their age to enjoy all the NT shit with.

So someone that is a 20yo virgin but looks 30yo, should be trying to fuck post-wall roasties/single-moms since thats realistic for him?

It's just so brutal. Tbh I think ur right. I get treated A LOT better by older women.

Pretty much every time I've been approached by a woman or given ioi, groped. It's always been older women.

A few months ago I had a woman in her mid thirties make-out with me at a music festival and trying to fuck. But I was doing coke the first time and wasn't interested tbh. But she was okay looking, but 10 years older than me. JFL at this shit.

My life is fucked. I'll never get a young girl to start a family with. Just older roasties for a slay here and there that are barely fertile anymore.

I have to reconsider my entire life.
Nigga 24-29 year old bitches can still look hot and young. They would just lifemogg you due to their experiences. Just looksmax and larp about your experiences in life to get the best looking bitch you can get

You just have to play along with the cards you are dealt in life.

you're not ugly tho, you just look old relative to the environment that you currently find yourself in. get your head out the drain
Old relative the only environment that has hot and fertile women.

How does that not mean that it's over? Have you seen what women in their late twenties look like? JFL its so fucking over.

Old relative the only environment that has hot and fertile women.

How does that not mean that it's over? Have you seen what women in their late twenties look like? JFL its so fucking over.
This is delusional tho. Most girls don't age like such shit that by mid 25's they turn into hags, you can find plenty of nice fit fertile girls into mid 20's and late 20's, and if you focus on the range that's not accessible to you, you'll end up missing the one that currently is. Just don't try to hit on girls that much younger, and instead intermingle with their social circles so as to fit in while looking for some girl your age in the background. Simple principle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, the BULL, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Epstein looks older than you and he still got jbs, just keep hustlin, keep grindin and shoot for your dreams
Epstein is my biggest male rolemodel tbh.

Old and ugly looking, basically the same as me at 26yo. But having fun with young good-looking girls, while I am rejected.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
No shit, about half of my friendgroup are still kissless, and only 2 (maybe 3 if he isn't lying) have had sex.
I didn't get a single ioi last year in my first year of uni

• So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and MoggerGaston
This is delusional tho. Most girls don't age like such shit that by mid 25's they turn into hags, you can find plenty of nice fit fertile girls into mid 20's and late 20's, and if you focus on the range that's not accessible to you, you'll end up missing the one that currently is. Just don't try to hit on girls that much younger, and instead intermingle with their social circles so as to fit in while looking for some girl your age in the background. Simple principle
youre telling me to go for girls that I dont find attractive and have nothing in common with.

I completely reject your proposition.

If I cant get girls I find attractive and have shit in common with right now, I have to change my life to something where I can. Considering that my subhumanity cannot be fixed. Like all these years on PSL forums the best advice I've gotten and havent completed yet was to get HT and canthoplasty. Which I doubt will make a difference, so the only way left is:

1) Get high status+rich.

2) Kidnap and rape. Induce stockholm syndrome.

I gambled 70k dollar in student-loans trying to become a millionaire so I can get a girlfriend, but I lost it all. I have to make new plans now.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Bro you are a good looking man, I dunno anything about PSL autism but in general you look good.

Sill would be unrealistic cause you are competing for an age group of girls where they have the highest desirability(legal). Good-looking 18-23 year old girls are at the peak of their life and want someone who is their age or look their age to enjoy all the NT shit with.
If attractive women don't want me, I am ugly. Plain and period.

I am still a student, enjoying student-life and going to parties, and just 2 years ago I was part of a top fraternity. I am the guy they can enjoy 'all the NT shit' with. But they don't want to because I am UGLY.

Nigga 24-29 year old bitches can still look hot and young. They would just lifemogg you due to their experiences. Just looksmax and larp about your experiences in life to get the best looking bitch you can get

You just have to play along with the cards you are dealt in life.
just larp and fake your entire personality to get a fake LTR based on some role you have to act 24/7. Okay, nice. u know how much fucking energy a ltr like that takes?

theres no point in a ltr if you have to fake who you are entirely. Just ONS is what's left since larping for a moment takes less energy than having to act every day non-stop in a LTR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Indo_Chad
youre telling me to go for girls that I dont find attractive and have nothing in common with.

I completely reject your proposition.

If I cant get girls I find attractive and have shit in common with right now, I have to change my life to something where I can. Considering that my subhumanity cannot be fixed. Like all these years on PSL forums the best advice I've gotten and havent completed yet was to get HT and canthoplasty. Which I doubt will make a difference, so the only way left is:

1) Get high status+rich.

2) Kidnap and rape. Induce stockholm syndrome.

I gambled 70k dollar in student-loans trying to become a millionaire so I can get a girlfriend, but I lost it all. I have to make new plans now.
well, going by the first 2 sentences alone, this seems more like a mentalcel issue than anything else, because there certainly are plenty of reasonably attractive women within that age range. you fucked up your standards somehow and are stuck in a resentful feedback loop lusting for younger chicks cuz you never got to have your field day with em to the degree you wanted to, prolly.

regardless, good luck with your plans, but keep in mind that even if you do get the young pussy you want, you're still gonna stay bitter and resentful, you're already past 25, your brain is done maturing and this will stick with your character

JFL at the brutal roast in this topic of looking old and ugly.

I honestly thought I looked somewhat decent in that picture or I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. I selected it from a photo album of a club-night a few weeks ago and thought I looked best in this one :lul: :lul:

It's so fucking over. The realization that I have been too ugly to get with young attractive women in the past being a KHHV till 24yo.
Then in the present at 26yo also being too ugly.
And that in the future I will also never be good enough. I don't know if I'll ever completely recover from this.

What this means is the following:

1) I'll never have a family.
Young attractive women don't want me. So at best I can get an (almost) infertile unattractive woman with dubious personality to settle down with at some point. Which is just setting yourself up for complete failure and ruining the life of your future children and most importantly: your own life.
2) I'll never have a sex-life.
Girls I am attracted to don't want me. Maybe I'll be able to get mediocre sex from some fwb/shitty ltr at some point. Not looking forward to it at all. Probably escort-maxxing is more worth it at that point.
3) I'll never have a social-life.
Again I look too ugly to vibe and socialize with young attractive men with vibrant social lives. Older/ugly men have non-existent social lives and I don't vibe with them.

Honestly it's like I just died. That's what this fucking shit feels like. Nothing I do is realistically ever able to overcome the fact that I was born

UGLY AND OLD LOOKING, DESPISED BY PEOPLE MY OWN AGE

I have to consider now whether its worth living as a social outcast lone-wolf, instead of this shit lifestyle I've had so far where I am still 'trying to fit in but failing due to discrimination'.

I am just too fucking angry and sad at the same time now. Its so fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, the BULL and BoneDensity
People calling you old in that pic, its a shit quality grainy pic, they always make folds appear way worse then they should in reality jfl.

But you do have a very mature look to you even in normal pics, you have a certain eastern european phenotype that looks overly masculine, also that hairstyle makes you look older, the stubble too etc.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and MoggerGaston
well, going by the first 2 sentences alone, this seems more like a mentalcel issue than anything else, because there certainly are plenty of reasonably attractive women within that age range. you fucked up your standards somehow and are stuck in a resentful feedback loop lusting for younger chicks cuz you never got to have your field day with em to the degree you wanted to, prolly.
You're intertwining responsibility and fault. They are not the same.

it's not my fault I was born ugly and therefore never had a chance with younger girls. Therefore never developing healthy social/romantic lives.
Still my responsibility cuz its the shit fucking hand I was dealt obviously and nobody gives a fuck about me. But its not my fault, thats different.

Regardless, good luck with your plans, but keep in mind that even if you do get the young pussy you want, you're still gonna stay bitter and resentful, you're already past 25, your brain is done maturing and this will stick with your character
Your argument is flawed. You're pretending like if I would get with an older woman I wouldn't be bitter and resentful, which is not true.

Ending up as a 23yo KHHV leaves you with permanent brain-damage and resentment, is the only conclusion you can draw from this. And then there's the question what's left to enjoy of life once you have this brain damage.

Certainly not women, since they and their racist, eugenetic, discriminating ways are the root of your resentment.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11