Third week of university. Still 0 ioi.

People calling you old in that pic, its a shit quality grainy pic, they always make folds appear way worse then they should in reality jfl.

But you do have a very mature look to you even in normal pics, you have a certain eastern european phenotype that looks overly masculine, also that hairstyle makes you look older, the stubble too etc.
My phenotype dictates the way I have to act in life to get any social and romantic success. And that is to look evil and frightening, do illegal shit, dominate.

Anything else just leads to me being disrespected. Nobody will respect me if I try to act or look like anyone else. It's what I notice when I try to interact with high class university people. They dont respect me because they discrimate me for my looks.

Your looks dictate your carreer, they dictate your personality, they dictate everything. If you don't follow the life-plan your looks lay out for you, you will suffer immensily socially and romantically.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Danish_Retard, Prettyboy and 1 other person
You're intertwining responsibility and fault. They are not the same.

it's not my fault I was born ugly and therefore never had a chance with younger girls. Therefore never developing healthy social/romantic lives.
Still my responsibility cuz its the shit fucking hand I was dealt obviously and nobody gives a fuck about me. But its not my fault, thats different.
When I said that you fucked up your standards somehow, I was talking about you rn, not throughout the course of time. Obviously there is no significant fault of your own for the way in which your life unfolded, but rn it's your responsibility to make the most of the hand you have been dealt given that now you hold the necessary developmental autonomy to make the most of yourself, and if you fail to capitalize on it purely because of shitty events of the past, then yes, that would be your fault, at least partly

Your argument is flawed. You're pretending like if I would get with an older woman I wouldn't be bitter and resentful, which is not true.

Ending up as a 23yo KHHV leaves you with permanent brain-damage and resentment, is the only conclusion you can draw from this. And then there's the question what's left to enjoy of life once you have this brain damage.

Certainly not women, since they and their racist, eugenetic, discriminating ways are the root of your resentment.
no, I'm not pretending that, what you said is actually the point I was making. either way, it will end the same for you, so why obsess over younger girls when the outcome for your personal satisfaction stays the exact same? May as well be pragmatic about it unless you plan to rope, because no one wants to live like shit forever.

When I said that you fucked up your standards somehow, I was talking about you rn, not throughout the course of time. Obviously there is no significant fault of your own for the way in which your life unfolded, but rn it's your responsibility to make the most of the hand you have been dealt given that now you hold the necessary developmental autonomy to make the most of yourself, and if you fail to capitalize on it purely because of shitty events of the past, then yes, that would be your fault, at least partly
My standards are the way they are. Some girls draw my attention and light that fire inside of you, some just don't. You can't fight this nature.

But I know theres plenty of studies that show that older men are also still mostly attracted to girls in their early 20s.
I have to look this shit up. There's probably extremely smart, and well formulating men in their 40s/50s that have written about this before:

Knowing that you are attracted to young women, but knowing that those women want NOTHING to do with you. Which is the same issue I face.
no, I'm not pretending that, what you said is actually the point I was making. either way, it will end the same for you, so why obsess over younger girls when the outcome for your personal satisfaction stays the exact same? May as well be pragmatic about it unless you plan to rope, because no one wants to live like shit forever.
I mean you are just advocating for settling here and giving up on dreams and ambitions. And being content with that. That's fine, I know most people do that.

You can't look at the mediocre trash lives that most people live, and not realize that most of them have settled a long time ago. In my eyes: Husks of men that died long ago on the inside, but their bodies take a little longer to die.

I look at my own life and also realize there's nothing in my life right now worth living for.

The reason I haven't done something drastic is because I believed I was always just a bit unlucky, that I am not actually all that ugly and that a decent girl, decent friends, a decent job, etc. is somewhere around the corner.

No point in uprooting your life when it's jsut about to get better. Ofcourse I realize this shit ain't real.

3 weeks without a single ioi in university? It ain't going to get better. It's over for me right now.

Looksmaxxing is complete cope, because I am not looking to evolve my life. There's nothing of quality in it, theres nothing to evolve.
I need to revolutionize my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and the BULL
Retin a and makeup will solve your “ looking old “ problems . If you have a good lower third its better to be clean shaven

looks worse.

My -real- smile looks like this:
3B44xN4CqZrJqZvmBLX7_6WT7lUjnRA-2I1JVo0jK3UETqGT19aBrkcefPTUVy-tAgiTEr2Lt-PPwaxui5d6a2aZiuqqZGgW5SqSDM018BHO4hQSXi0_PFBCh0PleICpPXI7Eti3TiEgU8p8Hr7l_OUxszJqhufH9c9HrdBfMOfJGYdWz2G6iEX63bbdJyMCXsPsxs9dv0nVQ4qMFub9qoknWVsdHM3dL34AgD8-hyotyWNY2gq1Vbnovxez87tybQTYiXhF-bhpc2A_0SNhSlXUP8SueUNKsRqjifZ6UG__58waEEuIhVEPw5T5VMu-S3WrYW95ppOQHWJhe2qNYhqusq-XOqUgBnJOavq3qRSPOqXRAyW6AxmiSrkJmdTfW5UQqtR_FqAKSv_IQrfhDYCxAOvvETmeAJ4kQsc5kamHOuYJMl07zxUsioehGPxTCmL_7QzESZMNUyVf0EhTtTFtLXXswvY78FNaCzStF_KZCU4v8ZTRJ19XAA1OkqnIHY7kHA0RKVKVK4dyjIEeEl9t71vusnjI5JZvTlEjyazWwcb-hzdTkbjs4xNHPOzXWidMwsi45jVUvircDKhX4BNZDlySSjnjGdN1FGCUWfjG0q5vIoEjeJoVP9WboKuoUh6qP4y-HGiWfiKMZgFIG12f1S71hpCkLQPgsaKW7yHkHBsk-iXI_AdhPVAZqS5YJxmLDryZncv7rutOWlvU6M3YNUKQV7FYvmXJg_Tffd-PX2iNf6Yxl2GhuXt9KezhQrd00ZVFAn7hFikTzp78_O2vgvzwsEc_LSVFHTYmSjTFIAuAyEYA4sRtE68hVGYwxZ4uYEknNV_7GxnPx-2M-osQajlPnBN65fEJKn7qRk8KFG_nZlVkWOajstOpxb6lZQ0OKR4mH_gxkIoxLvFQK1O4WkffBHcl2EBG-UxD=w309-h334-no

Was taken at some party when I was wasted asf before covid. Legit looks subhuman.

I look best when I don't smile, not even closed-mouth smile. Because it makes my face look rat-subhuman.
your friends look non nt and autist

Last edited:
Retin a and makeup will solve your “ looking old “ problems . If you have a good lower third its better to be clean shaven
already on retin for 2 years.

skincare is cope and a scam to get money out of ugly incels with bad skin-genes.

Women know that the only thing that matters is make-up. Men should stop being bluepilled cucks and start using make-up.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
your friends look non nt
I am friends with them because they are ugly like me and therefore we share similar life experiences: Inceldom. No sex-life, shitty social-life. All because of discrimination.

NT has nothing to do with this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Johnnybegood, Indo_Chad and 2 others
Henry Cavill's brother can't get any bitches. Over for humanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, zharupodrugu, the BULL and 1 other person
I am friends with them because they are ugly like me and therefore we share similar life experiences: Inceldom. No sex-life, shitty social-life. All because of discrimination.

Do your friends brag about "slaying hoes" or are they honest incels?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hero of the Imperium and MoggerGaston
already on retin for 2 years.

skincare is cope and a scam to get money out of ugly incels with bad skin-genes.

Women know that the only thing that matters is make-up. Men should stop being bluepilled cucks and start using make-up.
I use bb cream everyday and it makes me look 5x younger . I always get id when buying alcohol and sometimes people think im 18 years old when im actually 22

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Prettyboy and MoggerGaston
My standards are the way they are. Some girls draw my attention and light that fire inside of you, some just don't. You can't fight this nature.

But I know theres plenty of studies that show that older men are also still mostly attracted to girls in their early 20s.
I have to look this shit up. There's probably extremely smart, and well formulating men in their 40s/50s that have written about this before:

Knowing that you are attracted to young women, but knowing that those women want NOTHING to do with you. Which is the same issue I face.
no, you're definitely right, it's just that most men also manage to settle down and marry and not stay singularly focused on getting younger women. that's the difference at play here. regardless, there's nothing inherently wrong with you finding them more attractive, of course. that never was the point. the point was that you may have more success with older women; besides, i'm certain that there are at least some women your age you would find attractive out there

I mean you are just advocating for settling here and giving up on dreams and ambitions. And being content with that. That's fine, I know most people do that.

You can't look at the mediocre trash lives that most people live, and not realize that most of them have settled a long time ago. In my eyes: Husks of men that died long ago on the inside, but their bodies take a little longer to die.

I look at my own life and also realize there's nothing in my life right now worth living for.

The reason I haven't done something drastic is because I believed I was always just a bit unlucky, that I am not actually all that ugly and that a decent girl, decent friends, a decent job, etc. is somewhere around the corner.

No point in uprooting your life when it's jsut about to get better. Ofcourse I realize this shit ain't real.

3 weeks without a single ioi in university? It ain't going to get better. It's over for me right now.

Looksmaxxing is complete cope, because I am not looking to evolve my life. There's nothing of quality in it, theres nothing to evolve.
I need to revolutionize my life.
What even is your ultimate dream and ambition, then? Just to have success with younger girls? Is that it?

I spent a year at uni, didn't bother going to freshers week and all that. I knew I'd be made fun of for being ugly. Didn't have anyone to go with either. I still enjoyed the year though because I just sat in my room and ate junk food and played video games all night.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
What even is your ultimate dream and ambition, then? Just to have success with younger girls? Is that it?
It's hard to have dreams and ambitions during a lifetime of sexual frustration. It's why men were assigned wives - stops them from wasting time chasing pussy and instead they use their talents and skills to progress society. Lonely men are a violent menace and don't benefit the society around them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, Melo95 and 4 others
Do your friends brag about "slaying hoes" or are they honest incels?
They don't brag, but they will also pretend like they are 'doing just fine' whenever asked or the convo turns there.

So no, they are not honest incels. I am the only hoenst incel in the friendgroup and they despise me for it for being 'too negative'. Despite none of them ever having a girlfriend by their mid twenties. I am not great friends with them because of this anymore.

They call me a misogynist and shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AlexanderTheGreat11, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I use bb cream everyday and it makes me look 5x younger . I always get id when buying alcohol and sometimes people think im 18 years old when im actually 22
what is bb cream

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I used to have a couple of guys I could sit with in lecture and have fun banter with (also never met them outside of uni).
But now I just sit next to new people every-time. Sometimes banter, sometimes none.

Perhaps I am just autistic and I should rope tbh. Idk why I never fit in, anywhere, ever.
You should wear jewelry. You still look too uptight and nerdy.
A gold chain or silver necklace will do.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 21620
no, you're definitely right, it's just that most men also manage to settle down and marry and not stay singularly focused on getting younger women.
Yeah they settle and cope in some way. I don't know how they do it, I can't relate.

I've dated girls I found unattractive before and everything inside of me was telling me to cut it off. I wasn't even interested in hooking up and I just felt inside like I was wasting my time chasing girls I didn't even really like. What's the point.

that's the difference at play here. regardless, there's nothing inherently wrong with you finding them more attractive, of course. that never was the point. the point was that you may have more success with older women; besides, i'm certain that there are at least some women your age you would find attractive out there
There's older women I find attractive, but they are more rare and more often already in relationships than younger women. Just focussing on older women wouldn't make my life any easier.

Also I would have to fraud my age. I joined several salsa/bachata latin dance courses before covid, and it was mostly older people there. I had some girls in their early thirties that looked decent flirt with me there and buy me drinks. But once they realized I was a 22yo student, while they thought I was in my early 30s, they immediately lost interest.

So, it's not that easy. Trying to get with older women would mean I have to fraud my age, lifestyle, financial status, history, everything.

Age is fluid. I have to pretend to be younger with girls at my university. And I have to pretend to be older when I go to bars/clubbing. But I can never be my own age. What a joke.
My ultimate dream and ambition is being a high value man, instead of the low value subhuman I was destined to be by my family genetic+wealth heritage.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
They don't brag, but they will also pretend like they are 'doing just fine' whenever asked or the convo turns there.

So no, they are not honest incels. I am the only hoenst incel in the friendgroup and they despise me for it for being 'too negative'. Despite none of them ever having a girlfriend by their mid twenties. I am not great friends with them because of this anymore.

They call me a misogynist and shit.
Do you have any friends from school? I can be fully honest and transparent with mates that I made in childhood. No pussyfooting around we say it how it is. It's almost impossible to make true friends after high school.

• +1
Do you have any friends from school? I can be fully honest and transparent with mates that I made in childhood. No pussyfooting around we say it how it is. It's almost impossible to make true friends after high school.
nah these friends I was referring to and that were in the picture are from high-school.

I am being cut-off from them recently as they are going in their feminist-soy ways, while rejecting what I am saying about inceldom. I don't consider them real friends anymore.

what is bb cream
4BE02ED2 65C5 4BF5 9B82 D8DE3194F778
Bb cream is like light foundation ( more manly version) of makeup . It works by concealing acne , weird skin pigmentation, red spots , fine lines , dark circles , etc . I use it to conceal my slight beard shadow above my lip after shaving . Instant looksmaxx . Adds a whole psl point for me . It can make you look collagen maxxed .

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Hero of the Imperium, Prettyboy and 1 other person
View attachment 1875385
Bb cream is like light foundation ( more manly version) of makeup . It works by concealing acne , weird skin pigmentation, red spots , fine lines , dark circles , etc . I use it to conceal my slight beard shadow above my lip after shaving . Instant looksmaxx . Adds a whole psl point for me . It can make you look collagen maxxed .
u have pics before after? can dm if u dont want to post here

I hate human life.

If you don't fullfill certain physical+mental standards, you are completely rejected socially+romantically.

There's no other social rejects to vibe/chill with, because life is a competition and all subhumans are looking to ascend at the cost of everything and anyone else. A whiff of pussy and you'll be dropped.

There's no social reject females, because as a woman it's impossible to be rejected socially+romantically. No matter how you look or how you are mentally.

Life as a social reject male is pure torture and loneliness. Very few go ER. Very few turn their hatred into something powerfull. Most will live quiet lives of desperation and/or rope eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, AlexanderTheGreat11, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I think it's cuz I look old due to nasolabial folds tbh.

View attachment 1874987

Is it even possible to remove smile lines with something like fat grafting? How would your smile end up looking if you have your natural lines pumped up with fat?

just sounds weird asf to me that anything can be done to remove them.
Fuark high class Chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You need peppermint oil to make your inner eyebrows fuller - it makes your IPD look less wide. Also shave
the beard to look younger

OP I've seen how you look. You have serious BDD by the way you type. The people 'advising' you in this thread are talking total shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
You have a mature look and (judging by your posts) a mature mindset, sprinkled with cold blackpilled rationalistic thought, not a good combo in soy environments like modern college campuses are.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Hero of the Imperium, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
What country do you live in?

OP I've seen how you look. You have serious BDD by the way you type. The people 'advising' you in this thread are talking total shit
Only good take of yours.

OP are you just upfront with people about your age or do you just avoid the question and try to blend in and socialize? I'm also an oldfag (25) returning to undergrad this semester and the imposter syndrome is killing me.

Funny part is I look and act young for my age, people often mistake me for like 19-20, but I just can't get over my social anxiety. I'm considering joining an org but society makes me feel like I'm a creep for wanting to hang out with girls 5 years younger than me. Feels like it would just backfire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MoggerGaston
i can kinda relate to that part where talking to women becomes awkward af. last year when i was in school i introduced myself to this chubby girl while walking home from school, she just looked at my hand gripping my backpack with suspicion, and after i told her my name she didnt tell me hers.

• +1
Abolish woman's rights

looks worse.

My -real- smile looks like this:
3B44xN4CqZrJqZvmBLX7_6WT7lUjnRA-2I1JVo0jK3UETqGT19aBrkcefPTUVy-tAgiTEr2Lt-PPwaxui5d6a2aZiuqqZGgW5SqSDM018BHO4hQSXi0_PFBCh0PleICpPXI7Eti3TiEgU8p8Hr7l_OUxszJqhufH9c9HrdBfMOfJGYdWz2G6iEX63bbdJyMCXsPsxs9dv0nVQ4qMFub9qoknWVsdHM3dL34AgD8-hyotyWNY2gq1Vbnovxez87tybQTYiXhF-bhpc2A_0SNhSlXUP8SueUNKsRqjifZ6UG__58waEEuIhVEPw5T5VMu-S3WrYW95ppOQHWJhe2qNYhqusq-XOqUgBnJOavq3qRSPOqXRAyW6AxmiSrkJmdTfW5UQqtR_FqAKSv_IQrfhDYCxAOvvETmeAJ4kQsc5kamHOuYJMl07zxUsioehGPxTCmL_7QzESZMNUyVf0EhTtTFtLXXswvY78FNaCzStF_KZCU4v8ZTRJ19XAA1OkqnIHY7kHA0RKVKVK4dyjIEeEl9t71vusnjI5JZvTlEjyazWwcb-hzdTkbjs4xNHPOzXWidMwsi45jVUvircDKhX4BNZDlySSjnjGdN1FGCUWfjG0q5vIoEjeJoVP9WboKuoUh6qP4y-HGiWfiKMZgFIG12f1S71hpCkLQPgsaKW7yHkHBsk-iXI_AdhPVAZqS5YJxmLDryZncv7rutOWlvU6M3YNUKQV7FYvmXJg_Tffd-PX2iNf6Yxl2GhuXt9KezhQrd00ZVFAn7hFikTzp78_O2vgvzwsEc_LSVFHTYmSjTFIAuAyEYA4sRtE68hVGYwxZ4uYEknNV_7GxnPx-2M-osQajlPnBN65fEJKn7qRk8KFG_nZlVkWOajstOpxb6lZQ0OKR4mH_gxkIoxLvFQK1O4WkffBHcl2EBG-UxD=w309-h334-no

Was taken at some party when I was wasted asf before covid. Legit looks subhuman.

I look best when I don't smile, not even closed-mouth smile. Because it makes my face look rat-subhuman.
Low class British peasant genes are ruinin you brutally bro. I hate that peasant look I pray you can overcome it

• JFL
btw IOIs are a myth. im chadlite and dont get them, nor will anyone under chadlite.

IOIs are a prize for chad only (if you arent chad and u think u got them, you didnt ur just coping with ur subhumanity)

i agree tho women dont do that (y) @Amnesia
NUCLEAR TIER COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hirekdr, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Indo_Chad and 6 others
I have been getting disinterested in going to uni cuz of lack of ioi so I've been skipping some lectures and spending more time in my room instead. Anyways things I've noticed:

1) More women are going to the gym-weightlifting nowadays. Gender ratio is still 90:10 but that's better than the 98:2 that it was before.
I approached one of them. She had her phone and towel on 1 bench and was using another one. I needed a bench so I dropped my towel on her second bench and went up to her and said: 'Is using 2 benches the latest secret?'(with a smile) She just giggled and removed her stuff awkwardly and looked another way.

2) Was getting coffee in the library but the machine was slow asf so I went to reserve a spot at the study table a few metres further while the machine did its shit. When I came back there was a girl at the machine, but not knowing what to do because my coffee that just came out finished and she didn't know what to do with it.
I went up there, took my coffee and said: guess its free coffee day today with a bit of a laugh. Note: I mogged this girl hard, she was LTB.

She just looked at me weirdly like this:
Dh_FFG9XkAAuOSQ.jpg

Lesson: Never talk to women. Legit no point, they have no social skills. Can't make banter, can't make small-talk, can't make jokes.

3) There's some guy at the gym that is clearly roiding now. Saw him many times before and he was always somewhat chubby and meh-looking, didn't make much noise. Now suddenly he is lean and muscular and he's talking loudly about everything he's doing, trying to be muh alpha male. Legit cringe shit.

4) I have a group project and everyone is an incompetent fuck. Nothing new. I have absolutely 0 interest in saving their pathetic asses so I am trying to be even more incompetent than they are so that someone else picks up the slack.

5) Went on a coffee-date with a girl that studies at my uni through tinder. Again proving that Online-dating >>> Real life for interacting with women. I wasn't overly impressed with her and she wasn't with me so it probably won't go anywhere. She was okay looking, good enough for a fuck but her looks don't make me want to put in effort. Maybe a future lay at a party someday, or not. Whatever.

Basically: It's over.

I am going to spend more time in my room again.
Brutal bro. I got a few IOIs in college and never acted upon them due to being autistic. And I was fat af and with a face full of acne back then:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19766
3406DEE5 8423 4690 8D71 C0BDB0A137B1

Fuarkk

Me back then just starting college :lul::lul:

@MoggerGaston It’s not your fault bro. Ever since Tinder took off between 2012-2015, foids have gotten pickier and more hypergamous

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad, p0lishsubhuman and MoggerGaston
View attachment 1875385
It covers the gray shadow after shaving? I was already thinking of getting bb cream for my acne scars but if it covers that gray shadow as well I’m getting it asap

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and edodalic29
What does it mean when a girl giggles when you randomly come up to her and start talking to her

actually, your small talk skills seem decent. I don't know what country you are living in but American foids are nice to everyone unless you are a truecel. I'm surprised tbh

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
btw IOIs are a myth. im chadlite and dont get them, nor will anyone under chadlite.

IOIs are a prize for chad only (if you arent chad and u think u got them, you didnt ur just coping with ur subhumanity)

i agree tho women dont do that (y) @Amnesia
No way this LTN shitskin just tried to remotely relate to @Amnesia holy fuck the cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Oberyn
What does it mean when a girl giggles when you randomly come up to her and start talking to her
I dont know. She was prob embarrassed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
OP are you just upfront with people about your age or do you just avoid the question and try to blend in and socialize? I'm also an oldfag (25) returning to undergrad this semester and the imposter syndrome is killing me.

Funny part is I look and act young for my age, people often mistake me for like 19-20, but I just can't get over my social anxiety. I'm considering joining an org but society makes me feel like I'm a creep for wanting to hang out with girls 5 years younger than me. Feels like it would just backfire
Im upfront when ppl ask generally. But i dont think it matters.

Its about how old you look, not how old you are

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
@LightSkinNoob there was this girl at uni she was a becky but had the ideal look and pheno to me we were looking at each other as we walked past shit felt like it was in slow motion but because she was a stranger I didnt say shit tf should you do in this situation? It was close to class so I thought if I tried anything then it would look weird the high inhib set in fr.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@LightSkinNoob there was this girl at uni she was a becky but had the ideal look and pheno to me we were looking at each other as we walked past shit felt like it was in slow motion but because she was a stranger I didnt say shit tf should you do in this situation? It was close to class so I thought if I tried anything then it would look weird the high inhib set in fr.
Smile at girls when this happens, if they smile back say “Hey, do are you in XYZ class with XYZ teacher” even it she says no just kick the convo from there and try get her snap/number.

I’ve had rare moments like that and fumbled the bag

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Smile at girls when this happens, if they smile back say “Hey, do are you in XYZ class with XYZ teacher” even it she says no just kick the convo from there and try get her snap/number.

I’ve had rare moments like that and fumbled the bag
(y)

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Same. You are sabotaging yourself if you don’t use a subtle bb cream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, the BULL and edodalic29
Nah he's actually decent-looking and decent-height. He's just acting loud and retarded though.

Like you will hear him talking loudly, almost shouting: 'FUCK DAMN, ALMOST HAD THAT 7TH REP BRO FUCKKKKKK. WILL GET IT NEXT TIME MAN HAHAHA'

But like that, non-stop. With everything.

:lul::lul:
roid rage

JFL at the brutal roast in this topic of looking old and ugly.

I honestly thought I looked somewhat decent in that picture or I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. I selected it from a photo album of a club-night a few weeks ago and thought I looked best in this one :lul: :lul:

It's so fucking over. The realization that I have been too ugly to get with young attractive women in the past being a KHHV till 24yo.
Then in the present at 26yo also being too ugly.
And that in the future I will also never be good enough. I don't know if I'll ever completely recover from this.

What this means is the following:

1) I'll never have a family.
Young attractive women don't want me. So at best I can get an (almost) infertile unattractive woman with dubious personality to settle down with at some point. Which is just setting yourself up for complete failure and ruining the life of your future children and most importantly: your own life.
2) I'll never have a sex-life.
Girls I am attracted to don't want me. Maybe I'll be able to get mediocre sex from some fwb/shitty ltr at some point. Not looking forward to it at all. Probably escort-maxxing is more worth it at that point.
3) I'll never have a social-life.
Again I look too ugly to vibe and socialize with young attractive men with vibrant social lives. Older/ugly men have non-existent social lives and I don't vibe with them.

Honestly it's like I just died. That's what this fucking shit feels like. Nothing I do is realistically ever able to overcome the fact that I was born

UGLY AND OLD LOOKING, DESPISED BY PEOPLE MY OWN AGE

I have to consider now whether its worth living as a social outcast lone-wolf, instead of this shit lifestyle I've had so far where I am still 'trying to fit in but failing due to discrimination'.

I am just too fucking angry and sad at the same time now. Its so fucking over
This forum is full of schizos. I'm reading this and this was the exact same thing @Rupert Pupkin wrote haahahah

Anyway, @MoggerGaston bro you suffer from intense BDD. You should accept your HTN looks and get on with your life.

Don't talk shit to your friends...my high school buddies all left for different cities and now i have 0 true friends, only people who very ocasionally talk with me. I miss having true friends i can talk whatever i feel like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MoggerGaston
Please don’t listen to all these retarded dipshits that tell you that you look old/lack youthfulness and that’s why you can’t get any HQ girls.

The reason you don’t get any play is because you’re severely mentally ill with dozens of thousands of posts on PSL sites throughout the years combined with trauma of your incel teenage years+ early adulthood, only cure for that is I guess trying to rewrite your neurotransmitters with LSD or shrooms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, Eduardo DOV and 2 others