Third week of university. Still 0 ioi.

Please don’t listen to all these retarded dipshits that tell you that you look old/lack youthfulness and that’s why you can’t get any HQ girls.

The reason you don’t get any play is because you’re severely mentally ill with dozens of thousands of posts on PSL sites throughout the years combined with trauma of your incel teenage years+ early adulthood, only cure for that is I guess trying to rewrite your neurotransmitters with LSD or shrooms
Tales, he wants younger girls while looking too old. He is a handsome dude who can get high quality women his age but younger girls with his pheno is next impossible unless mentally ill

Please don’t listen to all these retarded dipshits that tell you that you look old/lack youthfulness and that’s why you can’t get any HQ girls.

The reason you don’t get any play is because you’re severely mentally ill with dozens of thousands of posts on PSL sites throughout the years combined with trauma of your incel teenage years+ early adulthood, only cure for that is I guess trying to rewrite your neurotransmitters with LSD or shrooms
i do better with women while writing thousands of posts on PSL sites + being severely depressed, than when I was a happy undisturbed (but ugly) NT teenager/young adult.

I only found blackpill when I was 21yo and I was already a 21yo KHHV then.

its irrelevant to success in life. Only thing that matters is looks.

NTpill is also complete cope and irrelevant.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Tales, he wants younger girls while looking too old. He is a handsome dude who can get high quality women his age but younger girls with his pheno is next impossible unless mentally ill
I'm objectively worse looking than this guy, and older, yet I've banged an 18 year old, 3 20 year olds, 21 year old, 22 year old and a 23 year old this year. This is all complete cope spoken by virgins who are too far gone from reality. OP's brain and beliefs are the issue, nothing else. If you put my brain in his body I could pull easily. He's just thinking about everything completely wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Alesund
I'm objectively worse looking than this guy, and older, yet I've banged an 18 year old, 3 20 year olds, 21 year old, 22 year old and a 23 year old this year. This is all complete cope spoken by virgins who are too far gone from reality. OP's brain and beliefs are the issue, nothing else. If you put my brain in his body I could pull easily. He's just thinking about everything completely wrong.
whats wring with my brain and beliefs? makes no sense

Incel tales

Everything in this forum is larp until proven otherwise. You have never touched a female in your life buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 4430
he wants younger girls while looking too old.
because you’re severely mentally ill with dozens of thousands of posts on PSL sites throughout the years combined with trauma of your incel teenage years+ early adulthood
the two views are not mutually exclusive

i do better with women while writing thousands of posts on PSL sites + being severely depressed, than when I was a happy undisturbed (but ugly) NT teenager/young adult.

I only found blackpill when I was 21yo and I was already a 21yo KHHV then.

its irrelevant to success in life. Only thing that matters is looks.

NTpill is also complete cope and irrelevant.
Dude, just admit it- you need some either drug intervention to fix your abomination of a brain or you need to set yourself goals that you want to acheive. The first option should be simple for you, considering that you live in the NL -go hop on Kratom, try some shrooms or maybe even LSD if you can get your hands on it- life is not worth living if you’re constantly in a blackpilled state of mind, there’s more to life than getting some bitch to suck your dick. And mind you, this is coming from another former 20yr+ old KHHV

For the second option, you need goals(they need to be realistic obv) to strive for and you need to set up a plan on how to do it and give yourself a deadline to make sure you don’t slack off.

For example: You set a goal of achieving a 3 plate bench. The plan includes benching x times/week + accessory work+calorie surplus and enough sleep. Deadline is x months or an year from now.

I’ve done am I’m still doing the mentioned above for different parts of my life( gym, uni, achieving financial independence) and it’s been working well for me. It doesn’t matter if it’s a cope or not, you need to keep yourself busy in order to forget the brutality of life, there’s nothing else that you can do that won’t end with you killing yourself or going ER.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Incel tales

Everything in this forum is larp until proven otherwise. You have never touched a female in your life buddy boyo
I literally posted pics of girls I'd banged in my bedroom a few weeks ago. Keep coping.

You think you're ugly / unattractive.
Because I am, else I wouldn't get no ioi's.

most people are ugly, and I am no different.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

This is incorrect thinking, but I won't try and convince you otherwise anymore, I cba.

I'm worse-looking than you, and barely get IOIs, yet banged 23 girls in 2020, 29 girls in 2021, and 15 so far this year (even though I've been sick for most of the year so it could've been at least 25 by now if I really wanted). A mix of HTB / LTB, a couple of ugly ones and a couple of staceylites. I honestly can't remember the last time I got a proper IOI.

Waiting for IOIs or 'choosing signals' is childish cope. You have to be willing to risk rejection.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Seems like you have un healthy obsession with women. Just get life at this point ! Get hobbies, looksmax, call your mother daily!

This is incorrect thinking, but I won't try and convince you otherwise anymore, I cba.

I'm worse-looking than you, and barely get IOIs, yet banged 23 girls in 2020, 29 girls in 2021, and 15 so far this year (even though I've been sick for most of the year so it could've been at least 25 by now if I really wanted). A mix of HTB / LTB, a couple of ugly ones and a couple of staceylites. I honestly can't remember the last time I got a proper IOI.

Waiting for IOIs or 'choosing signals' is childish cope. You have to be willing to risk rejection.
I literally have 2 approaches in the OP where I got shot down instantly.

A conversation requires 2 parties, not just 1. Else ur talking to a wall.

ur probably from the US where life is easy

Most dudes don't get iois just going about their day with no alcohol involved anymore unless they're chad. Media has caused a big divide between the genders the last couple years so don't expect gen z girls to open up to you from some random small talk. You're a stranger to them

You're taking the wrong approach with your low trust face. Being outgoing and talking to people is good overall so keep doing that but you're just not gonna have a high success rate with girls. Establish a social circle through clubs and meet girls through friends and at events

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad

Most dudes don't get iois just going about their day with no alcohol involved anymore unless they're chad. Media has caused a big divide between the genders the last couple years so don't expect gen z girls to open up to you from some random small talk. You're a stranger to them

You're taking the wrong approach with your low trust face. Establish a social circle through clubs and meet girls through friends and at events
Copium overload

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
I literally have 2 approaches in the OP where I got shot down instantly.

A conversation requires 2 parties, not just 1. Else ur talking to a wall.

ur probably from the US where life is easy
So you're judging the entire panel of possible responses to your approach off 2 women? 2 women... Grow up you stupid cunt. I've got bigger problems to deal with than trying to help mental midgets

So you're judging the entire panel of possible responses to your approach off 2 women? 2 women... Grow up you stupid cunt. I've got bigger problems to deal with than trying to help mental midgets
2 of many similar

Same. You are sabotaging yourself if you don’t use a subtle bb cream.

In your opinion is BB cream a replacement for or a supplement to a thorough skincare routine? Also how do you blend around hairlines and eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
In your opinion is BB cream a replacement for or a supplement to a thorough skincare routine? Also how do you blend around hairlines and eyebrows?
Technically you could hide anything with makeup but that’s dumb, I would still max out skincare regardless.

I like to bring bb cream to school because halls at university are full of very strong, unflattering artificial light sources, which bring out and magnify all those little flaws on your skin

5d4ca5794f319.jpg

Applying a thin layer of bb cream makes your skin surface perfectly smooth and its coloring homogenous, which in turn makes your skin reflect light in a much more flattering way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19576, Darwined and 1 other person
I have been getting disinterested in going to uni cuz of lack of ioi so I've been skipping some lectures and spending more time in my room instead. Anyways things I've noticed:

1) More women are going to the gym-weightlifting nowadays. Gender ratio is still 90:10 but that's better than the 98:2 that it was before.
I approached one of them. She had her phone and towel on 1 bench and was using another one. I needed a bench so I dropped my towel on her second bench and went up to her and said: 'Is using 2 benches the latest secret?'(with a smile) She just giggled and removed her stuff awkwardly and looked another way.

2) Was getting coffee in the library but the machine was slow asf so I went to reserve a spot at the study table a few metres further while the machine did its shit. When I came back there was a girl at the machine, but not knowing what to do because my coffee that just came out finished and she didn't know what to do with it.
I went up there, took my coffee and said: guess its free coffee day today with a bit of a laugh. Note: I mogged this girl hard, she was LTB.

She just looked at me weirdly like this:
Dh_FFG9XkAAuOSQ.jpg

Lesson: Never talk to women. Legit no point, they have no social skills. Can't make banter, can't make small-talk, can't make jokes.

3) There's some guy at the gym that is clearly roiding now. Saw him many times before and he was always somewhat chubby and meh-looking, didn't make much noise. Now suddenly he is lean and muscular and he's talking loudly about everything he's doing, trying to be muh alpha male. Legit cringe shit.

4) I have a group project and everyone is an incompetent fuck. Nothing new. I have absolutely 0 interest in saving their pathetic asses so I am trying to be even more incompetent than they are so that someone else picks up the slack.

5) Went on a coffee-date with a girl that studies at my uni through tinder. Again proving that Online-dating >>> Real life for interacting with women. I wasn't overly impressed with her and she wasn't with me so it probably won't go anywhere. She was okay looking, good enough for a fuck but her looks don't make me want to put in effort. Maybe a future lay at a party someday, or not. Whatever.

Basically: It's over.

I am going to spend more time in my room again.
Oh my god the exact same
Thing is happening with me. It is beyond over and I know what you look like you look fine I can’t even imagine how over it is for me
This year

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I have been getting disinterested in going to uni cuz of lack of ioi so I've been skipping some lectures and spending more time in my room instead. Anyways things I've noticed:

1) More women are going to the gym-weightlifting nowadays. Gender ratio is still 90:10 but that's better than the 98:2 that it was before.
I approached one of them. She had her phone and towel on 1 bench and was using another one. I needed a bench so I dropped my towel on her second bench and went up to her and said: 'Is using 2 benches the latest secret?'(with a smile) She just giggled and removed her stuff awkwardly and looked another way.

2) Was getting coffee in the library but the machine was slow asf so I went to reserve a spot at the study table a few metres further while the machine did its shit. When I came back there was a girl at the machine, but not knowing what to do because my coffee that just came out finished and she didn't know what to do with it.
I went up there, took my coffee and said: guess its free coffee day today with a bit of a laugh. Note: I mogged this girl hard, she was LTB.

She just looked at me weirdly like this:
Dh_FFG9XkAAuOSQ.jpg

Lesson: Never talk to women. Legit no point, they have no social skills. Can't make banter, can't make small-talk, can't make jokes.

3) There's some guy at the gym that is clearly roiding now. Saw him many times before and he was always somewhat chubby and meh-looking, didn't make much noise. Now suddenly he is lean and muscular and he's talking loudly about everything he's doing, trying to be muh alpha male. Legit cringe shit.

4) I have a group project and everyone is an incompetent fuck. Nothing new. I have absolutely 0 interest in saving their pathetic asses so I am trying to be even more incompetent than they are so that someone else picks up the slack.

5) Went on a coffee-date with a girl that studies at my uni through tinder. Again proving that Online-dating >>> Real life for interacting with women. I wasn't overly impressed with her and she wasn't with me so it probably won't go anywhere. She was okay looking, good enough for a fuck but her looks don't make me want to put in effort. Maybe a future lay at a party someday, or not. Whatever.

Basically: It's over.

I am going to spend more time in my room again.
yeah uni is boring as fuck unless your are partying and slaying constantly.

wage slaving is better.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and MoggerGaston
I think it's cuz I look old due to nasolabial folds tbh.

View attachment 1874987

Is it even possible to remove smile lines with something like fat grafting? How would your smile end up looking if you have your natural lines pumped up with fat?

just sounds weird asf to me that anything can be done to remove them.
do implants for that and fat grafting
implants for that is pretty commong nowadays, at least in brazil they are

looks worse.

My -real- smile looks like this:
3B44xN4CqZrJqZvmBLX7_6WT7lUjnRA-2I1JVo0jK3UETqGT19aBrkcefPTUVy-tAgiTEr2Lt-PPwaxui5d6a2aZiuqqZGgW5SqSDM018BHO4hQSXi0_PFBCh0PleICpPXI7Eti3TiEgU8p8Hr7l_OUxszJqhufH9c9HrdBfMOfJGYdWz2G6iEX63bbdJyMCXsPsxs9dv0nVQ4qMFub9qoknWVsdHM3dL34AgD8-hyotyWNY2gq1Vbnovxez87tybQTYiXhF-bhpc2A_0SNhSlXUP8SueUNKsRqjifZ6UG__58waEEuIhVEPw5T5VMu-S3WrYW95ppOQHWJhe2qNYhqusq-XOqUgBnJOavq3qRSPOqXRAyW6AxmiSrkJmdTfW5UQqtR_FqAKSv_IQrfhDYCxAOvvETmeAJ4kQsc5kamHOuYJMl07zxUsioehGPxTCmL_7QzESZMNUyVf0EhTtTFtLXXswvY78FNaCzStF_KZCU4v8ZTRJ19XAA1OkqnIHY7kHA0RKVKVK4dyjIEeEl9t71vusnjI5JZvTlEjyazWwcb-hzdTkbjs4xNHPOzXWidMwsi45jVUvircDKhX4BNZDlySSjnjGdN1FGCUWfjG0q5vIoEjeJoVP9WboKuoUh6qP4y-HGiWfiKMZgFIG12f1S71hpCkLQPgsaKW7yHkHBsk-iXI_AdhPVAZqS5YJxmLDryZncv7rutOWlvU6M3YNUKQV7FYvmXJg_Tffd-PX2iNf6Yxl2GhuXt9KezhQrd00ZVFAn7hFikTzp78_O2vgvzwsEc_LSVFHTYmSjTFIAuAyEYA4sRtE68hVGYwxZ4uYEknNV_7GxnPx-2M-osQajlPnBN65fEJKn7qRk8KFG_nZlVkWOajstOpxb6lZQ0OKR4mH_gxkIoxLvFQK1O4WkffBHcl2EBG-UxD=w309-h334-no

Was taken at some party when I was wasted asf before covid. Legit looks subhuman.

I look best when I don't smile, not even closed-mouth smile. Because it makes my face look rat-subhuman.

your smile dont show enough gengiva, you fix that with a good ortognathic surgery.
Also in this pic your bite looks open(open bite is a dentofacial deformity).
from other pictures I saw of you, it seems that your mandible needs a little bit more projection

your nasolabial folds can be fixed, see google images before/afters. do implants and fillers/fat grafts and watever is available for this. do your research on it and get things done.

you unedereyes also, improve that too.

these 2 things are what make you look older: nasolabial and undereyes + long hair, best hair is medium hair. improve your hair maximum you can.
other than that is jus your lose trust eye area, bad boy vibe.
and the hairline of course(i cant even see that on the picture, but you told that to me)

Locationmaxx, it makes no sense that a guy with your looks cant get gL 20yo girls

Go to the usa and become a big tattooed biker, idk, it's an idea.
go to south america and gringomaxx or try other european countries.
there are young girls who like older guys, i think this pattern is universal, the famous daddy issues, although they're usually kind of traumatized.

the last option would be to join the amish in usa

anyway, nasolabial folds and undereye wrinkles fixed:

Last edited:
your smile dont show enough gengiva, you fix that with a good ortognathic surgery.
Also in this pic your bite looks open? ]
from other pictures I saw of you, it seems that your mandible needs a little bit more projection too

your nasolabial folds can be fixed, see google images before/afters. do implants and fillers/fat grafts and watever is available for this. do your research and do it.

these 2 things are what make you look older: nasolabial and undereyes + long hair, best hair is medium hair. improve your hair maximum you can.

Locationmaxx, it makes no sense that a guy with your looks cant get gL 20yo girls

there are young girls who like older guys, i think this pattern is universal, the famous daddy issues, although they're usually kind of traumatized.

View attachment 1876849
Cope. No One mogs like gaston

i think i changed the nose a little bit too, dont remember if I undo the change, but it was small

bein honest with you, you cope too much.
Being honest with you i don't give a shit. Imagine writing that Wall of text for a man Who mogs you to shit

Being honest with you i don't give a shit. Imagine writing that Wall of text for a man Who mogs you to shit
nigga I'm trying to help him

also, i dont think he mogs me to shit except for height, but ok

nigga I'm trying to help him

also, i dont think he mogs me to shit except for height, but ok
It's called being a low iq brazilian Who can't spot a lyrical blackpill Genius troll

It's called being a low iq brazilian Who can't spot a lyrical blackpill Genius troll
cope, I'm whiter than you, you retard
and its called autism

cope, I'm whiter than you, you retard
and its called autism
"I'm Whiter than you"
Spoken like a true brazilian mutt
In Europe we don't have "White" as a concept you're either european or not and Who lives here knows what i mean

imagine if OP had been born in california, brazil or australia in a family of surfers, everything would have been different in his life. but he's a netherlads nerd, jfl :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
"I'm Whiter than you"
Spoken like a true brazilian mutt
In Europe we don't have "White" as a concept you're either european or not and Who lives here knows what i mean
i know but you came with this IQ talk, thought you were a retarded racist or something
"european or not, jfl"
so a chinese who was born in italy is as italian as you are? jfl

This wrinkly cumskin looks 38 wtf

No wonder prime uni pussy at the uni gym is ignoring this overcompensating weirdo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and lebanegro

View attachment 1874987

Is it even possible to remove smile lines with something like fat grafting? How would your smile end up looking if you have your natural lines pumped up with fat?

Eye shape is kind of bad in my opinion.

Eye shape is kind of bad in my opinion.
He doesn't look so bad overall, but looks a bit too old for being at uni. Gotta keep it real. Looks in his 30s, while most people in their uni are in their 20s. Makes sense why no iois in a way lol. More chance in a bar.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Also in this pic your bite looks open(open bite is a dentofacial deformity).
from other pictures I saw of you, it seems that your mandible needs a little bit more projection

your nasolabial folds can be fixed, see google images before/afters. do implants and fillers/fat grafts and watever is available for this. do your research on it and get things done.

other than that is jus your lose trust eye area, bad boy vibe.
and the hairline of course(i cant even see that on the picture, but you told that to me)

View attachment 1876849
You actually recommended this guy bimax with downgrafting.. Holy shit you are delusional 🤣

He already shows all his teeth with his mouth not fully open. He's not a potential bimax patient at all. He doesn't need facial surgery you dumb cunts. He needs a lobotomy / brain replacement

Low uni appeal.

You will slay at a book club full of roasties.

Your target demographic should women in early 30s / late 20s tbh.

If i'm brutally honest you give off just a bit of sexual predator vibes. Nevertheless, you look good.

How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
How old are you?
I am as old as I look and I have the social/mental development of someone who has never had a girlfriend (~avg 16yo guy).

He doesn't look so bad overall, but looks a bit too old for being at uni. Gotta keep it real. Looks in his 30s, while most people in their uni are in their 20s. Makes sense why no iois in a way lol. More chance in a bar.
This tbh- he struggles cos girls at uni won’t go for a guy who looks as old as him.

He looks like a good looking guy in his 30s, whereas uni slayers are good looking guys who look in thei early or mid 20s.

He’d have more luck going for milfs or something

My experience in Uni

Only friends were those from high school, basketball buddies, and other subhuman males from my classes.

Zero female reciprocation whatsoever
Lucky u, there are no subhuman males in my class

If I was good-looking, getting attractive young girls wouldn't be unrealistic.

So I am not good-looking. That's the fact you sugarcoated but it's what you really meant to say.
You are goodlooking tbh. But you are 30 year mature old guy handsome not wattpadd handsome.

You look like somebody that could play as James Bond tbh. Low JB appeal is brutal though.

you l

View attachment 1874987

ook 45 giga nt normiefag

you l

ook 45 giga nt normiefag
i told my student housemates today that I'm not joining any house activities anymore since I am old and ugly

they were all like nooo, its not true. blah blah. but i know theyre coping bitches and just being fake nice.

besides, they are all soy normies anyways and offer no value to my life, never vibed with them.

its over. time to accept oldcel subhumanity