Third week of university. Still 0 ioi.

nah bro cope with
i told my student housemates today that I'm not joining any house activities anymore since I am old and ugly

they were all like nooo, its not true. blah blah. but i know theyre coping bitches and just being fake nice.

besides, they are all soy normies anyways and offer no value to my life, never vibed with them.

its over. time to accept oldcel subhumanity
botox, fillers, facelifts, tretinoin etc and become bogdanoffmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Inject 500 mg Testosterone per week then you will start getting IOIs from many females at uni

(Testosterone works because it increases pheromones)

Do you at least have friends? You'll regret not having a strong group of friends later on, maybe
having a lot of friends in college is the best feeling and girls are like "damn everyone knows you"
like i stg i know more people than i can handle almost jfl
i don't even remember all their names

I have been getting disinterested in going to uni cuz of lack of ioi so I've been skipping some lectures and spending more time in my room instead. Anyways things I've noticed:

1) More women are going to the gym-weightlifting nowadays. Gender ratio is still 90:10 but that's better than the 98:2 that it was before.
I approached one of them. She had her phone and towel on 1 bench and was using another one. I needed a bench so I dropped my towel on her second bench and went up to her and said: 'Is using 2 benches the latest secret?'(with a smile) She just giggled and removed her stuff awkwardly and looked another way.

2) Was getting coffee in the library but the machine was slow asf so I went to reserve a spot at the study table a few metres further while the machine did its shit. When I came back there was a girl at the machine, but not knowing what to do because my coffee that just came out finished and she didn't know what to do with it.
I went up there, took my coffee and said: guess its free coffee day today with a bit of a laugh. Note: I mogged this girl hard, she was LTB.

She just looked at me weirdly like this:
Dh_FFG9XkAAuOSQ.jpg

Lesson: Never talk to women. Legit no point, they have no social skills. Can't make banter, can't make small-talk, can't make jokes.

3) There's some guy at the gym that is clearly roiding now. Saw him many times before and he was always somewhat chubby and meh-looking, didn't make much noise. Now suddenly he is lean and muscular and he's talking loudly about everything he's doing, trying to be muh alpha male. Legit cringe shit.

4) I have a group project and everyone is an incompetent fuck. Nothing new. I have absolutely 0 interest in saving their pathetic asses so I am trying to be even more incompetent than they are so that someone else picks up the slack.

5) Went on a coffee-date with a girl that studies at my uni through tinder. Again proving that Online-dating >>> Real life for interacting with women. I wasn't overly impressed with her and she wasn't with me so it probably won't go anywhere. She was okay looking, good enough for a fuck but her looks don't make me want to put in effort. Maybe a future lay at a party someday, or not. Whatever.

Basically: It's over.

I am going to spend more time in my room again.
I can appreciate the effort, but not everything has to be a joke, I read the 2 first ones, and I can see why people are left confused and awkward. Just say ''oops, that's my coffee'' or ''mind if I use this bench'' and then crack that smile. That's way more charming already.

I think it's cuz I look old due to nasolabial folds tbh.

View attachment 1874987

Is it even possible to remove smile lines with something like fat grafting? How would your smile end up looking if you have your natural lines pumped up with fat?

just sounds weird asf to me that anything can be done to remove them.
Lose weight

• +1
I can appreciate the effort, but not everything has to be a joke, I read the 2 first ones, and I can see why people are left confused and awkward. Just say ''oops, that's my coffee'' or ''mind if I use this bench'' and then crack that smile. That's way more charming already.
over for my jestermaxxing.

oofy-doofy pill is cope

JFL man its so fucking over.

Muh NTpill, fucking idiots.

What the fuck is the point of talking to people that don't want anything to do with you because of the way you look?! Legit no point in even leaving ur room unless ur 5+ PSL.

A few weeks ago I went to the beach with some friends of that girl u see in the picture. I was NTmoggin everyone brutally. Starting small-talk with all of them, brought snacks, drinks that I gave away. Legit none of them gave a single fuck about me.

It's like I am a 50 year old pedophile trying to hang with guys in their early 20s and everyone is just awkward about it. Behind my back they are calling me a weirdo.

I told that girl, whose probably the only female friend I've ever had and I think had a bit of a crush on me at some point, that I fancied her friend and she was just like: 'oh okay'. Legit no response.

Like I am just a NPC in her life that offered her a quest and she just rejected it.
You should post more pics. yOU current pics are to blurry.

I am as old as I look and I have the social/mental development of someone who has never had a girlfriend (~avg 16yo guy).
First of all get rid of that long hair style.. It does not fit you. It looks unkept. Get fadehair cut with longer top.

First of all get rid of that long hair style.. It does not fit you. It looks unkept. Get fadehair cut with longer top.
i cant. long hair hides my norwooded balding head.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
It's fucking over it's like week6 now and I realize everyone in the netherlands hates me of not being good-looking or being female.

Fuck I hate my life here. JFL at third-world cels thinking life is good in some western shithole like the netherlands. It's the same shit as in ur own country:

born in rich family: good life

born in average/poor family: shit life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
looks worse.

My -real- smile looks like this:
3B44xN4CqZrJqZvmBLX7_6WT7lUjnRA-2I1JVo0jK3UETqGT19aBrkcefPTUVy-tAgiTEr2Lt-PPwaxui5d6a2aZiuqqZGgW5SqSDM018BHO4hQSXi0_PFBCh0PleICpPXI7Eti3TiEgU8p8Hr7l_OUxszJqhufH9c9HrdBfMOfJGYdWz2G6iEX63bbdJyMCXsPsxs9dv0nVQ4qMFub9qoknWVsdHM3dL34AgD8-hyotyWNY2gq1Vbnovxez87tybQTYiXhF-bhpc2A_0SNhSlXUP8SueUNKsRqjifZ6UG__58waEEuIhVEPw5T5VMu-S3WrYW95ppOQHWJhe2qNYhqusq-XOqUgBnJOavq3qRSPOqXRAyW6AxmiSrkJmdTfW5UQqtR_FqAKSv_IQrfhDYCxAOvvETmeAJ4kQsc5kamHOuYJMl07zxUsioehGPxTCmL_7QzESZMNUyVf0EhTtTFtLXXswvY78FNaCzStF_KZCU4v8ZTRJ19XAA1OkqnIHY7kHA0RKVKVK4dyjIEeEl9t71vusnjI5JZvTlEjyazWwcb-hzdTkbjs4xNHPOzXWidMwsi45jVUvircDKhX4BNZDlySSjnjGdN1FGCUWfjG0q5vIoEjeJoVP9WboKuoUh6qP4y-HGiWfiKMZgFIG12f1S71hpCkLQPgsaKW7yHkHBsk-iXI_AdhPVAZqS5YJxmLDryZncv7rutOWlvU6M3YNUKQV7FYvmXJg_Tffd-PX2iNf6Yxl2GhuXt9KezhQrd00ZVFAn7hFikTzp78_O2vgvzwsEc_LSVFHTYmSjTFIAuAyEYA4sRtE68hVGYwxZ4uYEknNV_7GxnPx-2M-osQajlPnBN65fEJKn7qRk8KFG_nZlVkWOajstOpxb6lZQ0OKR4mH_gxkIoxLvFQK1O4WkffBHcl2EBG-UxD=w309-h334-no

Was taken at some party when I was wasted asf before covid. Legit looks subhuman.

I look best when I don't smile, not even closed-mouth smile. Because it makes my face look rat-subhuman.
Your eyes are supposed to crinkle while smiling. Smiling only with the mouth and not the eyes makes you look like a sociopath.

• JFL
Surprisingly, I found a cute girl I get along with. Never imagined me here. We’ll see where it goes.

Your eyes are supposed to crinkle while smiling. Smiling only with the mouth and not the eyes makes you look like a sociopath.
Non NT smile 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Im in a club but these hoes dont realize my value. Chad issues

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Good threads. Felt personally attacked, but good threads.

Theres too many HTNs and chadlite. Even saw one legit chad.

In the netherlands guys look much better than girls on average. Making it very hard to get ur looksmatch

I have been getting disinterested in going to uni cuz of lack of ioi so I've been skipping some lectures and spending more time in my room instead. Anyways things I've noticed:

1) More women are going to the gym-weightlifting nowadays. Gender ratio is still 90:10 but that's better than the 98:2 that it was before.
I approached one of them. She had her phone and towel on 1 bench and was using another one. I needed a bench so I dropped my towel on her second bench and went up to her and said: 'Is using 2 benches the latest secret?'(with a smile) She just giggled and removed her stuff awkwardly and looked another way.

2) Was getting coffee in the library but the machine was slow asf so I went to reserve a spot at the study table a few metres further while the machine did its shit. When I came back there was a girl at the machine, but not knowing what to do because my coffee that just came out finished and she didn't know what to do with it.
I went up there, took my coffee and said: guess its free coffee day today with a bit of a laugh. Note: I mogged this girl hard, she was LTB.

She just looked at me weirdly like this:
Dh_FFG9XkAAuOSQ.jpg

Lesson: Never talk to women. Legit no point, they have no social skills. Can't make banter, can't make small-talk, can't make jokes.

3) There's some guy at the gym that is clearly roiding now. Saw him many times before and he was always somewhat chubby and meh-looking, didn't make much noise. Now suddenly he is lean and muscular and he's talking loudly about everything he's doing, trying to be muh alpha male. Legit cringe shit.

4) I have a group project and everyone is an incompetent fuck. Nothing new. I have absolutely 0 interest in saving their pathetic asses so I am trying to be even more incompetent than they are so that someone else picks up the slack.

5) Went on a coffee-date with a girl that studies at my uni through tinder. Again proving that Online-dating >>> Real life for interacting with women. I wasn't overly impressed with her and she wasn't with me so it probably won't go anywhere. She was okay looking, good enough for a fuck but her looks don't make me want to put in effort. Maybe a future lay at a party someday, or not. Whatever.

Basically: It's over.

I am going to spend more time in my room again.
Summed up my uni experience till I ascended, then was good till bs happened. No point in uni unless fully looksmaxxed imo.

I think it's cuz I look old due to nasolabial folds tbh.

View attachment 1874987

Is it even possible to remove smile lines with something like fat grafting? How would your smile end up looking if you have your natural lines pumped up with fat?

just sounds weird asf to me that anything can be done to remove them.
u look 30 bruh