This 18 year old guy asked for style advice what should I tell him?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

𝕸𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖕 • 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒🥇
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,905
Reputation
298,010
RDT 20261003 0911401441689742030602748
RDT 20261003 0911387194023892197960690
RDT 20261003 0911338820887784499143842
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity, Odindvatres and ICR
Tell him to ask someone else and that you aren’t knowledgeable about fashion.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ICR
is this the average reddit user
he looks like 32 years old
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chuddha, Odindvatres, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Tell him to drop me a private message. I can help him. My Reddit is u/ragingmaniet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ICR
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
First serious reply IAM so proud of u nigga
He's coping. I know my shit when it comes to looking fresh


 
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR
He's coping. I know my shit when it comes to looking fresh


Oh i didn't notice that ur a contributor
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and ICR
get bigger pants or wear a smaller shirt
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and Jason Voorhees

Similar threads

Narvinesh1215@
Replies
6
Views
39
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
electrotestin
Replies
0
Views
8
electrotestin
electrotestin
HexumReincarnated
Replies
0
Views
12
HexumReincarnated
HexumReincarnated
thehand
Replies
0
Views
10
thehand
thehand
Vincent Freeman
Replies
6
Views
52
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top