Jason Voorhees
𝕸𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖕 • 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒🥇
- Joined
- May 15, 2020
- Posts
- 97,905
- Reputation
- 298,011
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
First serious reply IAM so proud of u niggaTell him to ask someone else and that you aren’t knowledgeable about fashion.
He's coping. I know my shit when it comes to looking freshFirst serious reply IAM so proud of u nigga
Oh i didn't notice that ur a contributorHe's coping. I know my shit when it comes to looking fresh
![]()
How to get your first bespoke suit
I actually typed out this thread last September but didn't post it because of that tigermoggerlol thread but here it is. How I got my first bespoke suits. If you don't have the budget for bespoke yet, I already made a thread about solid off-the-rack options with good alterations...looksmax.org
![]()
The trousers for my wool silk suit have arrived.
Thread 'My first wool and silk blend suit incoming soon' https://looksmax.org/threads/my-first-wool-and-silk-blend-suit-incoming-soon.2234292/ These are the trousers after tailoring. My first thoughts are that it looks incredible irl. It catches light in a very unique way and has a very smooth...looksmax.org
I was suprised too but he's 18is this the average reddit user
he looks like 32 years old
Say—"oh baby yes fuck, oh my good, very good, very good baby, give me some more photos bitch boy
"White men can somehow pull off looking 32 and 21 at the same time