This a difference between a good Collagen and a bad Collagen.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
The phrase 'Collagen is life' couldn't be more true, Collagen truly is everything.

1585290526411-png.323093
VS
800px-Greta_Thunberg_49419386372_cropped.jpg

The one on the right is original, she looks so different just by having good skin and better hair.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

(Credit to @Lifeisgood72 for Collagenpilling me)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2658 and 17 others
The phrase 'Collagen is life' couldn't be more true, Collagen truly is everything.

1585290526411-png.323093
VS
800px-Greta_Thunberg_49419386372_cropped.jpg

The one on the right is original, she looks so different just by having good skin and better hair.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

(Credit to @Lifeisgood72 for Collagenpilling me)
Yes no change in bones, literally collagen is everything. It's why I've been a subhuman for the past year. (minoxidil destroys collagen)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StressShady, Deleted member 2403, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Yes no change in bones, literally collagen is everything. It's why I've been a subhuman for the past year. (minoxidil destroys collagen)

How do you change Collagen for better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
How do you change Collagen for better?
First course of action is to maximize your hormones. The androgen receptor plays a huge role in collagen formation, so NoFap is good for collagen, and things like lifting and cardio and good in the long run. (High t = lots of collagen in men and high E = high collagen in women, this is because men have lots of androgen receptors which produce collagen and require T and women have lots of estrogen receptors, which do the same thing when it comes to collagen but require E.)

Then you can get into skincare, really tretinoin is the best but alpha hydroxy acids like Glycolic acid are also good (don't overdo these or else your skin will look burnt, ruining the point of looksmaxing) Aloe Vera/Vitamin C powder/Dermarolling are bonus but really overkill and will probably irritate your skin more than anything, best to keep it simple.

Then when it comes to diet, eat lots of meat, get lots of vitamin c, avoid processed carbs (inflammation = reduced collagen, srs) and try out collagen peptides supplements.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, HangingGlory, diggbicc and 24 others
First course of action is to maximize your hormones. The androgen receptor plays a huge role in collagen formation, so NoFap is good for collagen, and things like lifting and cardio and good in the long run.

Then you can get into skincare, really tretinoin is the best but alpha hydroxy acids like Glycolic acid are also good (don't overdo these or else your skin will look burnt, ruining the point of looksmaxing) Aloe Vera/Vitamin C powder/Dermarolling are bonus but really overkill and will probably irritate your skin more than anything, best to keep it simple.

Then when it comes to diet, eat lots of meat, get lots of vitamin c, avoid processed carbs (inflammation = reduced collagen, srs) and try out collagen peptides supplements.

I see.

So in a nutshell, just workout and have a good lifestyle and you'll have a good collagen if your genes aren't subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2658 and 4 others
I see.

So in a nutshell, just workout and have a good lifestyle and you'll have a good collagen if your genes aren't subhuman.
Yes, even if your genes are subhuman collagen ascension will help a lot. And if you maximize your androgen receptor that can really make your face look lean AF and reduces bloat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others

Wow thats an improvement fucking hell

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
First course of action is to maximize your hormones. The androgen receptor plays a huge role in collagen formation, so NoFap is good for collagen, and things like lifting and cardio and good in the long run. (High t = lots of collagen in men and high E = high collagen in women, this is because men have lots of androgen receptors which produce collagen and require T and women have lots of estrogen receptors, which do the same thing when it comes to collagen but require E.)

MSM supplements are good as well. Beta carotene can also "fraud" collagen and give you glowing skin.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
this is retarded. it's physically impossible to express that way and bunch your skin and not have any folds. there is no shadows either. i'm tempted to say she had good collagen and hydration but her skin is lacking moisture on the right (or she has moisture but no hydration idk), but i am no expert. there is many more factors than just collagen for good and bad skin. someone ping in benignice because my knowledge is still lacking. i don't believe collagen would have any effect on the flushing of her skin (i don't think the redness is rosacea it's like the same redness some people always have on their arms) or the coloration either and especially give her effects of having under eye support. (not having those folds from having buggy eyes).

attractive with good skin = collagen
unattractive with bad skin = no collagen

is the most retarded simplistic tendency some people have here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga, Deleted member 4645, Solidcoin and 3 others
i need to start collagenmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Vidyacoper
This is what happens when you become vegan

• +1
MSM supplements are good as well. Beta carotene can also "fraud" collagen and give you glowing skin.

the two effects that are what people seem to always call glowing skin are either surface blood flow from recently stimulating the area (like rubbing with a towel or from drinking) or having healthy collagen skin in good lighting to exaggerate the sheen. i know beta carotene helps with vitamin A which is good for skin but if you mean the orange tinting alone then i can't imagine it'd help with anything except helping to conceal the gross translucency some very pale thin skin people have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 4310
youth is everything.

lol if you aren't retina A-maxxing if over 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and RAITEIII
the two effects that are what people seem to always call glowing skin are either surface blood flow from recently stimulating the area (like rubbing with a towel or from drinking) or having healthy collagen skin in good lighting to exaggerate the sheen. i know beta carotene helps with vitamin A which is good for skin but if you mean the orange tinting alone then i can't imagine it'd help with anything except helping to conceal the gross translucency some very pale thin skin people have.
That's what I meant, beta carotene + slight tan is good for frauding trash skin genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Went up 2 pts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
So for reddish face you need astaxanthin

• +1
F8B1C8A6 CF28 4C67 8B3D 62F050E60A82
ACAABF60 EACB 47AF 94AE 0129376E5294

These are the results of a vegan diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Solidcoin, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
@Vidyacoper im about to send mail to Chico with collagen/hairmaxxing stack, also i will tell him to shave beard. I will tell him that he has year to do it, if not then looksmax users will kindap him and force to skinmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and RAITEIII

this is retarded. it's physically impossible to express that way and bunch your skin and not have any folds. there is no shadows either. i'm tempted to say she had good collagen and hydration but her skin is lacking moisture on the right, but i am no expert. there is many more factors than just collagen for good and bad skin. someone ping in benignice because my knowledge is still lacking. i don't believe collagen would have any effect on the flushing of her skin (i don't think the redness is rosacea it's like the same redness some people always have on their arms) or the coloration either and especially give her effects of having under eye support. (not having those folds from having buggy eyes).

• +1
this is retarded. it's physically impossible to express that way and bunch your skin and not have any folds. there is no shadows either. i'm tempted to say she had good collagen and hydration but her skin is lacking moisture on the right (or she has moisture but no hydration idk), but i am no expert. there is many more factors than just collagen for good and bad skin. someone ping in benignice because my knowledge is still lacking. i don't believe collagen would have any effect on the flushing of her skin (i don't think the redness is rosacea it's like the same redness some people always have on their arms) or the coloration either and especially give her effects of having under eye support. (not having those folds from having buggy eyes).

Collagen = produced by fibroblasts = produce collagen(glow), hylauronic acid (moisturizes skin), elastin (makes skin firm and gets rid of folks and wrinkles)

Collagen is just a blank term for all of that because it is by far the most prevalent protein in the skin, it alone makes up most of the bottom layers of the skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and didntreadlol
Collagen = produced by fibroblasts = produce collagen(glow), hylauronic acid (moisturizes skin), elastin (makes skin firm and gets rid of folks and wrinkles)

Collagen is just a blank term for all of that because it is by far the most prevalent protein in the skin, it alone makes up most of the bottom layers of the skin.

the appearance of the skin is greatly influenced by hydration and moisture, and they're important to note because hydration and moisture can change very quickly in the short term and people are capable of having skin that exhibits any combo of these qualities though your hollistic approach is also valid keeping that in mind (though dishonest because i'm sure you've just thought it up after browsing wikipedia for an hour as evidenced by your prompt collagen reply to the obviously fake and impossible OP image). if you browse looksmax which i know you do people use the term collagen because it's become standard to use it as crude blanket way to differentiate good and bad skin and that is literally what you always do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Isn’t Jared Leto vegan? he’s aged insanely well but could just be good genetics

I’d prob never go vegan but I didn’t know it was that detrimental to looks

Apparently he fasts alot, and consumes a really low amount of calories in general. Ive heard the science is a bit iffy when it comes to low calorie diets being anti-aging. Theres is more stuff coming out now showing that people on low calorie diets are simply consuming less polyunsaturated fats (veg oils), which is why they are getting the anti-aging benefits.

PUFA oils are one of the biggest agers out there.

• +1
the appearance of the skin is greatly influenced by hydration and moisture, and they're important to note because hydration and moisture can change very quickly in the short term and people are capable of having skin that exhibits any combo of these qualities though your hollistic approach is also valid keeping that in mind (though dishonest because i'm sure you've just thought it up after browsing wikipedia for an hour as evidenced by your prompt collagen reply to the obviously fake and impossible OP image). if you browse looksmax which i know you do people use the term collagen because it's become standard to use it as crude blanket way to differentiate good and bad skin and that is literally what you always do.
Holy fucking shit you're blocked.

• +1
Caging

• +1
(minoxidil destroys collagen)

I can confirm it. Minoxidil also had some bad influence at my eye area. I used it in order max out my beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrendioEEE and didntreadlol
I can confirm it. Minoxidil also had some bad influence at my eye area. I used it in order max out my beard.

Most of the androgen receptors are in the face/skull. Androgens= collagen production

and there are people lathering this stuff on their face grow beards

• +1
Most of the androgen receptors are in the face/skull. Androgens= collagen production

and there are people rubbing this stuff on their face grow beads
Don't forget the dick. The dick has the most dense androgen receptors in the entire body. I can say that minoxidil definitely stunted my dick unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401, TURBO and 1 other person
the appearance of collagen and collagen levels are a good keystone indicator of overall skin health but it's extremely important to note someone's overall facial hydration, moisture, collagen, and obfuscating effects like lighting and surface blood flow from stimulating the skin when describing their skin and what they should do with it. thank you. for instance if someone's collagen seems good but their skin is dry you say to use a moisturizer and not cite some study that you haven't quantified and can't really apply about not jacking off to increase collagen levels through some hormonal thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrendioEEE and didntreadlol

If minoxidil is supressing androgens, then the muscle under the skin is going to atrophy over time also. Lack of muscle tone= loss of bone density. Loss of muscle and bone is eveything you want to avoid, as skin takes form around the underlying tissue.

Minoxidil athrophys facial muscle, bone and collagen. Its the ultimate looksminning formula

FacialAnatomy

If you think of the facial bones as "scaffolding" for facial tissue and skin, the bone loss can contribute to that drooping, deflated look, explained study author Dr. Robert Shaw Jr., chief resident in the division of plastic surgery at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, N.Y.

The original thought was that skin goes through changes, such as a loss of elasticity and fat, so the primary approach to facial rejuvenation was skin tightening procedures," Shaw said. "But a lot of faces never looked like they did when they were younger. Patients bring in pictures and say they want to go back to that look, but they can never really go back to that look just by tightening their skin alone. If there are changes to those underlying structures it's going to change the appearance of how the skin looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
If midoxonil is supressing androgens, then the muscle under the skin is going to athrophy over time also. Lack of muscle tone= loss of bone density. Loss of muscle and bone is eveything you want to avoid, as skin takes form around the underlying tissue.

Midoxonil athrophys facial muscle, bone and collagen. Its the ultimate looksminning formula

View attachment 329071
This only affects undereyes right? Honestly upper eyelid/hooding is more important for eye area, o'pry has shit infraorbitals and still has good eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
328088 602dd92f81bb1149f403e207ca2d804b
vs

• +1
jfl im collagenlet baldlet just lol @ me i look 55 yo cel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
the appearance of collagen and collagen levels are a good keystone indicator of overall skin health but it's extremely important to note someone's overall facial hydration, moisture, collagen, and obfuscating effects like lighting and surface blood flow from stimulating the skin when describing their skin and what they should do with it. thank you. for instance if someone's collagen seems good but their skin is dry you say to use a moisturizer and not cite some study that you haven't quantified and can't really apply about not jacking off to increase collagen levels through some hormonal thing.
Loss of collagen is the main cause of skin aging and it will make the greatest impact.

• +1
Loss of collagen is the main cause of skin aging and it will make the greatest impact.
you should def preserve collagen and do collagen boosting things but it's so incredibly autistic to avoid fundamentals like simply moisturizing and hydrating your skin. or you can apply the conclusion of some unquantified study and not jack off it's some super complex chain of hormonal interactions just trust me.

• +1
you should def preserve collagen and do collagen boosting things but it's so incredibly autistic to avoid fundamentals like simply moisturizing and hydrating your skin. or you can apply the conclusion of some unquantified study and not jack off it's some super complex chain of hormonal interactions just trust me.
well ofc. Anyone trying to do this without basic skincare is an idiot.
many people here still don't wear sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 6401 and DidntRead
HOW DARE YOU

• +1