This a difference between a good Collagen and a bad Collagen.

well ofc. Anyone trying to do this without basic skincare is an idiot.
many people here still don't wear sunscreen
do you believe the OP image is the difference between collagen and no collagen? read my other post on it. it's not obvious for him, he has never distinguished any factors that affect the appearance of the skin other than the presence of collage alone like in the OP image which is fucking fake JFL. it's unlikely that a 17 year old could be so devoid of it to create that impression once it is achieved. he has a autistic fixation on it because he believes the rogaine chemical somehow in the timeframe of a few years looksminned his skin to old man levels and shortened his fucking dick JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
do you believe the OP image is the difference between collagen and no collagen? read my other post on it. it's not obvious for him, he has never distinguished any factors that affect the appearance of the skin other than the presence of collage alone like in the OP image which is fucking fake JFL. it's unlikely that a 17 year old could be so devoid of it to create that impression once it is achieved. he has a autistic fixation on it because he believes the rogaine chemical somehow in the timeframe of a few years looksminned his skin to old man levels and shortened his fucking dick JFL.

The better collagen image is a morph, that girl has never looked liked that.

But it's interesting how much skin quality matters, legit damn near 2psl difference between those images.

• +1
The better collagen image is a morph, that girl has never looked liked that.

But it's interesting how much skin quality matters, legit damn near 2psl difference between those images.
i know it is, i said it was. if you think that is the before and after of collagen you are wrong. she doesn't even appear to even be lacking it without the morph though i may be wrong. greta is only 17 and a health nut it is unlikely to me she's dying for lack of collagen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jones, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
no fucking clue but OP is confirmed autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
Yeah I’d say skinmaxxing boosted my psl even more than genio

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 6401
328456-b82ef1767165e9f431d3f21f439a56a4-png.329226

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 6401
Collagen = produced by fibroblasts = produce collagen(glow), hylauronic acid (moisturizes skin), elastin (makes skin firm and gets rid of folks and wrinkles)

Collagen is just a blank term for all of that because it is by far the most prevalent protein in the skin, it alone makes up most of the bottom layers of the skin.
have you actually seen improvements in skin from nofap
Yeah I’d say skinmaxxing boosted my psl even more than genio
what did you do to better skin? And damn i never knew u surgery maxxed

• +1
Any CollagenMaxxing threads?

• +1
  • +1
First course of action is to maximize your hormones. The androgen receptor plays a huge role in collagen formation, so NoFap is good for collagen, and things like lifting and cardio and good in the long run. (High t = lots of collagen in men and high E = high collagen in women, this is because men have lots of androgen receptors which produce collagen and require T and women have lots of estrogen receptors, which do the same thing when it comes to collagen but require E.)

Then you can get into skincare, really tretinoin is the best but alpha hydroxy acids like Glycolic acid are also good (don't overdo these or else your skin will look burnt, ruining the point of looksmaxing) Aloe Vera/Vitamin C powder/Dermarolling are bonus but really overkill and will probably irritate your skin more than anything, best to keep it simple.

Then when it comes to diet, eat lots of meat, get lots of vitamin c, avoid processed carbs (inflammation = reduced collagen, srs) and try out collagen peptides supplements.
sauce on this? because if true i am not fapping again

sauce on this? because if true i am not fapping again
Yes, it is. It increases androgen receptors so more collagen and softer hair.

Yes, it is. It increases androgen receptors so more collagen and softer hair.
What collagen pepitites do u recommend?

My brother has god tier collagen but I have shit collagen at 17 due to growing up in the shitstreets of Bronx

Yes no change in bones, literally collagen is everything. It's why I've been a subhuman for the past year. (minoxidil destroys collagen)
Where did you apply it whole scalp, vertex, or front of hairline?

Attachments

• 414321-5ba9708d3fadb5daba24a2310af92e3d.png
    414321-5ba9708d3fadb5daba24a2310af92e3d.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Fukken frogcuck

:woke:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and fukmylyf
413914 b82ef1767165e9f431d3f21f439a56a4

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I have shit collagen.

• So Sad
Reactions: Virgincel
My tretinoin tub has been laying in a sunny spot in my house for weeks, is is still safe to use?

Botox and Profilho+radiesse injections turned my collagen around 180°
People have told me I look like a different person. Still not gl because of my bones, but my skin is very good

Botox and Profilho+radiesse injections turned my collagen around 180°
People have told me I look like a different person. Still not gl because of my bones, but my skin is very good
Where you injected?

Where you injected?
Botox to whole forehead, filler to midface, undereye and cheek. It gave huge collagen boost in the whole face.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Botox to whole forehead, filler to midface, undereye and cheek. It gave huge collagen boost in the whole face.
But aren hyaloron acid filler better then radiesse for collagen?

First course of action is to maximize your hormones. The androgen receptor plays a huge role in collagen formation, so NoFap is good for collagen, and things like lifting and cardio and good in the long run. (High t = lots of collagen in men and high E = high collagen in women, this is because men have lots of androgen receptors which produce collagen and require T and women have lots of estrogen receptors, which do the same thing when it comes to collagen but require E.)

Then you can get into skincare, really tretinoin is the best but alpha hydroxy acids like Glycolic acid are also good (don't overdo these or else your skin will look burnt, ruining the point of looksmaxing) Aloe Vera/Vitamin C powder/Dermarolling are bonus but really overkill and will probably irritate your skin more than anything, best to keep it simple.

Then when it comes to diet, eat lots of meat, get lots of vitamin c, avoid processed carbs (inflammation = reduced collagen, srs) and try out collagen peptides supplements.
do moisturizers do anything?

do moisturizers do anything?
No, Infact many of them contain anti androgen fragrances and parabens. You should own one skincare product for acne, ideally retin-a, and throw everything else in the trash. Including sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
No, Infact many of them contain anti androgen fragrances and parabens. You should own one skincare product for acne, ideally retin-a, and throw everything else in the trash. Including sunscreen.
Then how do you protect your face from the sun? won't UV exposure damage your skin when on retin-a the next morning?

I am still unsure about the best way to skinmaxx.
How do I skinmaxx effectively?

Some say: Use Moisturizer and some say, don't use them, because they contain anti-androgen substances.

Some say to use hyaluronic acid. Others say, it doesn't work or damages skin.

The only thing, that is generally agreed upon that helps is Retin-a.
I don't know who to trust here.