This absolute Gen Z loser really thinks I'm a geek like many of his generation, enough, to actually fraud my VOICE! with an editing software HAHAHAHA

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

With this stupid clip I did for lols :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, MoggerGaston, Axii and 6 others
did not read a molecule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Axii, horizontallytall and 9 others

@BullyofAlphaBitches

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
You looked better before. No debating this.

Everyone looks better in their 20s that's not Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt or Henry Cavill. All of them had hairline surgery. Me? Man dem don't need dem ting.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You lowk fell off

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, douche, Roquefort and 7 others
You lowk fell off

You high key never got on.

At least I made it on the podium.

You sound like one of those autists that DMs Gandy on Instagram saying your looks are now somewhere lost in the rivers of Gandy when the man's a 43 year old. Dem ones there.

• +1
Reactions: infini
You high key never got on.

At least I made it on the podium.

You sound like one of those autists that DMs Gandy saying your looks are now somewhere lost in the rivers of Gandy when the man's a 43 year old. Dem ones there.
I completely agree, cant even be liked by anyone on an indian forum, love yoy

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Roquefort, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Mewton, Roquefort and 9 others
I completely agree, cant even be liked by anyone on an indian forum, love yoy

Oh now it's about being liked, loved and adored? A popularity contest? LOL, what is this? School?

Lol, you clown. I am rude af in the vast majority of my posts dissing most of this site's black pill extremists OTT ideology, you think my lovers are gonna speak up, knowing the repercussions? Lol.

Bruv, I am a wanker the vast majority of the time and still won the poll vote on best user back in 2022 .......... AND MAN WAS BANNED AT THE TIME. Shat your face now my wigga.

Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys

'Don't worry, he might be cool and good looking, but he's curry'.

• +1
It is just voice raspiness from all that butthurt you endure and screaming you do off camera.

Clearly you are greatly bothered by small things jfl

Oh now it's about being liked, loved and adored? A popularity contest? LOL, what is this? School?

Lol, you clown. I am rude af in the vast majority of my posts dissing most of this site's black pill extremists OTT ideology, you think my lovers are gonna speak up, knowing the repercussions? Lol.

Bruv, I am a wanker the vast majority of the time and still won the poll vote on best user back in 2022 .......... AND MAN WAS BANNED AT THE TIME. Shat your face now my wigga.

Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys

'Don't worry, he might be cool and good looking, but he's curry'.
You're curry

• +1
Reactions: Axii, fukmylyf and mirrormogger
You're curry

Lol bruv my dad had some Paki in him and is from Punjab which is on the border between India and Pakistan. I'm not fully Indian. Hence I don't look it. Keep coping with the curry and dalit terms when you are being mogged by an ethnic. Just be wanker coper bruv!

Tales from Peckham-on-Rye

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Incels don't take kindly to someone that doesn't speak their language, so I'll apologise by saying; 'sorry buddy boyo'. @Shkreliii

I look older than u and i’m 23. My nasolabial folds makes me look 10 years older.

DM. You probably like many of these autists have irrational selfie camera lens bdd.

Prob not that bad irl 3D

DM me you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and moreroidsmoredates
It is just voice raspiness from all that butthurt you endure and screaming you do off camera.

Clearly you are greatly bothered by small things jfl
If this nigga acted irl how he acts on here a tap on the shoulder would have this nigga up in arms ready to throw fists

DM. You probably like many of these autists have irrational selfie camera lens bdd.

Prob not that bad irl 3D

DM me you
Indoors they’re barely visible, but as soon as step outside they are very prominent. I lost my fatpads, so you can see the malar fatpad sliding down my cheek which creates a deep fold. I have the same folds as 30/40+ year old males. Its really brutal and making me suicidal.

I will get bimax, implants and fillers in the future. Currently leanmaxxing to 10-12% (18%rn), that should also help a bit and make them less bad.

You look it

Iranian, Afghan, Arab, Latino, Mexican, Pakistani <<<<<<<<< These are many of the assumptions I get. Never Indian, LOL.

You KNOW I am Indian already, so you LOOK for it. Otherwise you would NEVER sense it.

This is your abstract view of the typical Indian:

Don't hate because you are mogged my wigga.

3766767 71528252

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Lookologist003
If this nigga acted irl how he acts on here a tap on the shoulder would have this nigga up in arms ready to throw fists

If any of this sentence made sense and you could articulate yourself like a man of interesting perspective, you might have yourself some friends irl.

Indoors they’re barely visible, but as soon as step outside they are very prominent. I lost my fatpads, so you can see the malar fatpad sliding down my cheek which creates a deep fold. I have the same folds as 30/40+ year old males. Its really brutal and making me suicidal.

I will get bimax, implants and fillers in the future. Currently leanmaxxing to 10-12% (18%rn), that should also help a bit and make them less bad.

Let me see man.

If any of this sentence made sense and you could articulate yourself like a man of interesting perspective, you might have yourself some friends irl.
It made perfect sense check your reading glasses, I know you just learned English straight from Bangladesh but you may still be having some trouble

It made perfect sense check your reading glasses, I know you just learned English straight from Bangladesh but you may still be having some trouble

You sound exactly like your typical inarticulate NEGRO from Nigeria that's now in the west acting like a degenerate attaching himself to gang-culture and thug-life in order to TRY and have friends and get pussy. With your sub 95 IQ.

Niggers in the west try and talk in riddles to sound cool. It's so funny LOL. I've met too many of these little pretentious morons. None of them can fight without carrying a weapon.

• JFL
You sound exactly like your typical inarticulate NEGRO from Nigeria that's now in the west acting like a degenerate attaching himself to gang-culture and thug-life in order to TRY and have friends and get pussy. With your sub 95 IQ.

Niggers in the west try and talk in riddles to sound cool. It's so funny LOL. I've met too many of these little pretentious morons. None of them can fight without carrying a weapon.
I’m not even trying to really articulate anything but even a basic retard could understand what I originally said

Iranian, Afghan, Arab, Latino, Mexican, Pakistani <<<<<<<<< These are many of the assumptions I get. Never Indian, LOL.

You KNOW I am Indian already, so you LOOK for it. Otherwise you would NEVER sense it.

This is your abstract view of the typical Indian:

View attachment 2807575

Don't hate because you are mogged my wigga.

View attachment 2807581
Bro, trust me. Ain't nobody think you're Greek.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Let me put this slowly for put-put; if you (Ravi) acted how you act on looksmax.org in real life, a tap on the shoulder would cause you to engage in hand to hand combat. Understand little bud?

I’m not even trying to really articulate anything but even a basic retard could understand what I originally said

Alright, this should be fun.
Ask someone here to explain what you meant by your sentence.

You're a dumb NIGGER that tried to recycle a 'tap you on the shoulder' turn of phrase recently mentioned in an interview done by Piers Morgan of a former Mafia leader lmao

Don't think I don't know you Gen Z phonies on the internet tryna sound cool :ROFLMAO:

Time-stamped it:

'Somebody one day may tap you on the shoulder'

And I know you recycled it because it was only done a few weeks ago LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let me put this slowly for put-put; if you (Ravi) acted how you act on looksmax.org in real life, a tap on the shoulder would cause you to engage in hand to hand combat. Understand little bud?

And why is that a diss?

I'd rearrange your ugly face and spare you the money of paying a surgeon to make an attempt.

You're correct.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Alright, this should be fun.
Ask someone here to explain what you meant by your sentence.

You're a dumb NIGGER that tried to recycle a 'tap you on the shoulder' turn of phrase recently mentioned in an interview done by Piers Morgan of a former Mafia leader lmao

Don't think I don't know you Gen Z phonies on the internet tryna sound cool :ROFLMAO:

Time-stamped it:

'Somebody one day may tap you on the shoulder'

And I know you recycled it because it was only done a few weeks ago LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don’t watch that shit grandpa but I can never imagine psychoanalysing such a basic mundane sentence ☠️🤣 do you enjoy being poked at? You get poked and blow up and it’s hilarious to watch. Everybody gather round and poke Ravi and watch him do the funny thing! That’s you rn nigga, in fact that’s ur entire life. Pretty sure people will know what I mean entirely btw

And why is that a diss?

I'd rearrange your ugly face and spare you the money of paying a surgeon to make an attempt.

You're correct.

View attachment 2807605
Guys look he’s doing the thing again!!!!

Poke Ravi and laugh

You are a jester nigga, a living meme, turn back before this shit consumes you. LOLCOW ass

such a basic mundane sentence

Nobody in this thread knew what you meant.

You're a nigger. Therefore you are not articulate and therefore you should just spit-it-out in future. For you are no Shakespeare. Trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Guys look he’s doing the thing again!!!!

Poke Ravi and laugh

You are a jester nigga, a living meme, turn back before this shit consumes you. LOLCOW ass

Ah the reveal! He's on his alt. LOOK AT THAT!

You are such a big-man you can't face me on your original ID. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here pussy pussy pussy.

Nobody in this thread knew what you meant.

You're a nigger. Therefore you are not articulate and therefore you should just spit-it-out in future. For you are no Shakespeare. Trust me.
I’m turanid actually and everybody knows what I mean because it’s a basic ass sentence with a minimal amount of slang mixed in

get a rhino and fix your teeth will ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I’m turanid actually and everybody knows what I mean because it’s a basic ass sentence with a minimal amount of slang mixed in

Nobody knew what you meant. You are not articulate and it's in-large-part due to your genetics.

You are subpar in facial aesthetics, bone-structure, creativity and mental cognition. NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
Nobody knew what you meant. You are not articulate and it's in-large-part due to your genetics.

You are subpar in both facial aesthetics, bone-structure, creativity and mental cognition. NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA
Nigga thinks I was trying to write a fucking essay, starts counting up my grammatical errors. It was completely articulate you are just a literal retard ngl

The projections are cringe sandnigga btw

You are subpar in both facial aesthetics, bone-structure, creativity and mental cognition. NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA
I can’t believe I’m actually about to analyze the sentence just to show how retarded you genuinely are, and can’t understand a sentence without it being grammatically perfect which it isn’t even that far off 🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying, dumb ass nigga thinks he’s so smart but can’t comprehend and incredibly basic sentence

get a rhino and fix your teeth will ascend.

Rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For my strength??????????? This proves how much selfie cameras are absolutely inaccurate :LOL: Do you know how many dames of the ones I've been with have complimented my nose?

I agree about the teeth though. Veneers without having them scraped? What do you recommend?

I can’t believe I’m actually about to analyze the sentence just to show how retarded you genuinely are, and can’t understand a sentence without it being grammatically perfect which it isn’t even that far off 🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying, dumb ass nigga thinks he’s so smart but can’t comprehend and incredibly basic sentence

It didn't make sense I suppose, because you made it sound like you were making an amazing diss, but it was fruitless. May be in your low-class nigger circle that's a cool thing to say, I don't know. This is why you must stay in your little niche. I don't think you can venture out. You'd just be starred at weird.

Rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For my strength??????????? This proves how much selfie cameras are absolutely inaccurate :LOL: Do you know how many dames of the ones I've been with that have complimented my nose?

I agree about the teeth though. Veneers without having them scraped? What do you recommend?
debloat as well, start anti aging shit like david sinclair protocol. again sharpen the nose. Get on deen during Ramadan back to the Pakistani roots. Leave your white gf and look for a trad wife