This absolute Gen Z loser really thinks I'm a geek like many of his generation, enough, to actually fraud my VOICE! with an editing software HAHAHAHA

debloat as well, start anti aging shit like david sinclair protocol. again sharpen the nose. Get on deen during Ramadan back to the Pakistani roots. Leave your white gf and look for a trad wife

You're not aware of all the anti ageing I'm already on? Lol. I've posted about it.

Not bloated, it's the lens bro and lol at leave my girlfriend for a trad wife when she's a French and German secondary school GCSE teacher with a body-count of 9. :LOL:

It didn't make sense I suppose, because you made it sound like you were making an amazing diss, but it was fruitless. May be in your low-class nigger circle that's a cool thing to say, I don't know. This is why you must stay in your little niche. I don't think you can venture out. You'd just be starred at weird.
Was it fruitless or are you just a lying degenerate retard with 0 self awareness cause I believe it was right on the dot no pun intended

You're not aware of all the anti ageing I'm already on? Lol. I've posted about it.

Not bloated, it's the lens bro and lol at leave my girlfriend for a trad wife when she's a French and German secondary school teacher and has a body count of 9. :LOL:
body count of 9 lmfao
Idk how high the body count in even present day muslims are with the hoeing around and shit but I doubt it's 9. Maybe she's good for u if you've been fucking around as well. Then yes stay away from Muzz girls.

Was it fruitless or are you just a lying degenerate retard with 0 self awareness cause I believe it was right on the dot no pun intended

No it was fruitless. Just trust me lol. It wasn't an insult like you thought it was.

body count of 9 lmfao
Idk how high the body count in even present day muslims are with the hoeing around and shit but I doubt it's 9. Maybe she's good for u if you've been fucking around as well. Then yes stay away from Muzz girls.

9 for a Millennial girl is a win in my eyes. Cheers for the advice :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: infini
No it was fruitless. Just trust me lol. It wasn't an insult like you thought it was.
It’s not an insult to be a melodramatic baby boy who literally loses his shit after someone says the most minor thing to him? Damn, this is news to me

It’s not an insult to be a melodramatic baby boy who literally loses his shit after someone says the most minor thing to him? Damn, this is news to me

'Baby boy' LMAO

How are you dissing ethnics when you literally watch Neon? LOL. ;)

'Baby boy' LMAO

How are you dissing ethnics when you literally watch Neon? LOL. ;)

I’m really not dissing ethnics I’m dissing you because you’re a self hating goof who hates being called ethnic and has deluded himself into thinking he’s anything other than an ethnic male to anybody in a 1st world country

I’m really not dissing ethnics I’m dissing you because you’re a self hating goof who hates being called ethnic and has deluded himself into thinking he’s anything other than an ethnic male to anybody in a 1st world country

Lol you recycle Gen Z rapper lingo and post it on forums :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

'Baby boy'

Fucking faggots.

Hip hop is DEAD. NIGGGAAAAAA

• JFL
If any of this sentence made sense and you could articulate yourself like a man of interesting perspective, you might have yourself some friends irl.
Oh so you’re the guy whose on @cvzvvc ’s avi? Hmmm. On above note, it’s funny how zoomers and the like have no understanding of what I say because they’ve completely invested in making their own rhetoric up that they don’t know formal English. Glad to see it isn’t only me. 👍

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and MakinItHappen
Oh so you’re the guy whose on @cvzvvc ’s avi? Hmmm. On above note, it’s funny how zoomers and the like have no understanding of what I say because they’ve completely invested in making their own rhetoric up that they don’t know formal English. Glad to see it isn’t only me. 👍

Yup that's me and yup that's unfortunately true. Zoomers are insects. Army of follower ants.

Yup that's me and yup that's unfortunately true. Zoomers are insects. Army of follower ants.
Funniest one I've encountered of recent (postmarked):

"low" High tier normie.

Ronaldo exposing your cope

Same OP tried to start a fight whilst looking like a blobfish even though I'm twice his age, bless him:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
debloat as well, start anti aging shit like david sinclair protocol. again sharpen the nose. Get on deen during Ramadan back to the Pakistani roots. Leave your white gf and look for a trad wife

This is my nose when I am not making any silly faces:

It's literally one of my better features.

@Allornothing he's saying I need a rhino of all things LOL.

I need my teeth fixed, that's 1000%

View attachment 2809302

My weaknesses are IPD, teeth, slight canthel tilt and inward grown gonians. Although most of men have inward grown gonians lol

Funniest one I've encountered of recent (postmarked):

"low" High tier normie.

View attachment 2808409

Same OP tried to start a fight whilst looking like a blobfish even though I'm twice his age, bless him:

You do need bimax or something though:

Your middle face is downward grown or flat or something. It would change your look substantially.

Does it stand out a lot more on camera?

• Hmm...

View attachment 2809302

Rhino would be the most pointless surgery in your case.
My weaknesses are IPD, teeth, slight canthel tilt and inward grown gonians. Although most of men have inward grown gonians lol
I think your gonions are fine. I agree with the rest. What’s wrong with your teeth though?

Gonions is just jaw width at the end of the day, which isn’t a problem for you.

Rhino would be the most pointless surgery in your case.

I think your gonions are fine. I agree with the rest. What’s wrong with your teeth though?

Gonions is just jaw width at the end of the day, which isn’t a problem for you.

I have Dacula canines.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
You do need bimax or something though:

View attachment 2809325

Your middle face is downward grown or flat or something. It would change your look substantially.

Does it stand out a lot more on camera?
Just took a side selfie again and I definitely over turned to the left to showcase my mog. So I look more forward grown. I have a massive and I do mean massive skull that women occasionally tell me my intimidating look.

Probably didn't help having 4 chavs stomp on my face at the age of 18 but it certainly helped my browridge and inhib. 6 vs 1.

It's the Ankylosaur tone skin.

Yeah I guess, I'm with an old iPhoneS atm.

Last edited: