This benefit of blackpill

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I used to care about opinion of manlets now my height combined with bjj make me feel superior to them. If i had bigger frame i would care even less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
I used to care about opinion of manlets now my height combined with bjj make me feel superior to them. If i had bigger frame i would care even less

I don't feel superior i feel disgusted and physically repulsed at myself after the black pill it's better if the normies stay blue pilled

I don't feel superior i feel disgusted and physically repulsed at myself after the black pill it's better if the normies stay blue pilled
But i was so high inhib. Now i become less inhib becouse i'm heightmoggIng many people and i train bjj.

But i was so high inhib. Now i become less inhib becouse i'm heightmoggIng many people and i train bjj.

Better high inhib than feel phyical disgust for the people around you and begrindly accepting your fate

Better high inhib than feel phyical disgust for the people around you and begrindly accepting your fate
I hate this world anyway. At that thread with rtt when cowboy red that 16 yo will fuck this guy in night club i was fucking red. I realized what life people are living and how disgusting it is. I don't want it. But at least i know the truth and i'm more low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I hate this world anyway. At that thread with rtt when cowboy red that 16 yo will fuck this guy in night club i was fucking red. I realized what life people are living and how disgusting it is. I don't want it. But at least i know the truth and i'm more low inhib.

I would perfer to have a veil than see it as it is think about it i never even used to care about girls before this most likely i would have just been an asexual which is cope

I would perfer to have a veil than see it as it is think about it i never even used to care about girls before this most likely i would have just been an asexual which is cope
I will not have contact with foids for a few years anyway, so nothing changed with that from bluepilled years. At least I don't think about rope now

I will not have contact with foids for a few years anyway, so nothing changed with that from bluepilled years. At least I don't think about rope now

I perfer shit before ngl

blackpill has made me more aware about life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
chads get bjjs from stacys all night long

blue, i'm noob. i stopped for almost a year and just recently got back into it again. you?
Blue too. 3 years now but i had break for Holiday and from then i train 1-2 times a weak so not to much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71
this. its the father i never had tbh

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486