This bitch keeps coming in my job and backstory

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So I told this story about a month ago I think. This girl came through my job, she talked super sweet to me so I took it as it might be ioi's whatever they call them. So I had it in my mind I want to try for her number. So one day it was busy and she comes in ,I asked her what her name was and she gave me her full name. So I took that as she knew what she was doing giving me full name .

So I friend requested her on fb. She accepted and I was like yes , so then I liked her newest pics ,and put "pretty" under one,there was a bunch of normie older people complimenting her on there which she hearted or liked,time went by and she never liked my comment. I waited about a day and I wrote hey in her messages, it marked blue which means she seen it but didn't open it. So I thought fuck this bitch and unfriended her.

So now the other day she comes in and she still acting super nice and I passed her off to my co worker so I didn't have to deal with her. She comes in today dressing sexy and looking good,with a younger pretty looking girl ,and this girl was giving me a look of disgust and just staring at me,while the girl I tried to talk too was still acting fake nice.

After she left I thought I should of said something even if I look crazy and starts drama,I should of said are you alright? Don't come in here looking at me like that

Edit- i also tried catfishing her with my chadfish and it didn't work

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1652049179246.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652049179246.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 17525, FrameMogger and 3 others
nobody is reading that

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: raath, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
"ioi's" :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 16369
takes a special kind of autism to simp under a stranger's public posts. not better than any of the curries flooding the instagram comment section

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: closedplatecel, Rt-Rust1, ROTTING and 5 others
Who's your avi op?

takes a special kind of autism to simp under a stranger's public posts. not better than any of the curries flooding instagram comment section
Takes will to read that shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
takes a special kind of autism to simp under a stranger's public posts. not better than any of the curries flooding the instagram comment section
Redditor cuck found

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, ROTTING, Broski and 2 others
What shitpost,I tell 100 percent real stories
I mean @MoeZart is right idk in what world u live in. Unless gigachad its death sentence to do what u did on her facebook esp since she didnt gave u any ioi

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 7098
I mean @MoeZart is right idk in what world u live in. Unless gigachad its death sentence to do what u did on her facebook esp since she didnt gave u any ioi
Why be extra nice and give me full name

Why be extra nice and give me full name
Because its better than be a douchebag and for the latter because you asked…
If she was into you she would have showed you clearly or told you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Aw stfu ,all you motherfuckers do is talk shit on here. Yeah I'm sure every relationship out there is from the girl being the man and asking for their number or coming on strong,you're a dumb fuck.

You're no better then a woman or a blue pilled cuck IT member that says, SO YOU HARRASS WOMEN!! LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY ARE JUST IN PUBLIC MINDING THEIR OWN BUISNESS. You low iq apes

I'm going to quit coming on this forum ,I hate stupidity and dumb fucks who talk shit all day long.

Some people are just friendly, it doesn’t mean shit.

Stop being a pussy and doing weird.. chadfishing experiments on her
If you think she likes you, ask her out
If she rejects you, leave it be
If she accepts then go for it

Don’t overcomplicate this shit it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16474
So I told this story about a month ago I think. This girl came through my job, she talked super sweet to me so I took it as it might be ioi's whatever they call them. So I had it in my mind I want to try for her number. So one day it was busy and she comes in ,I asked her what her name was and she gave me her full name. So I took that as she knew what she was doing giving me full name .

So I friend requested her on fb. She accepted and I was like yes , so then I liked her newest pics ,and put "pretty" under one,there was a bunch of normie older people complimenting her on there which she hearted or liked,time went by and she never liked my comment. I waited about a day and I wrote hey in her messages, it marked blue which means she seen it but didn't open it. So I thought fuck this bitch and unfriended her.

So now the other day she comes in and she still acting super nice and I passed her off to my co worker so I didn't have to deal with her. She comes in today dressing sexy and looking good,with a younger pretty looking girl ,and this girl was giving me a look of disgust and just staring at me,while the girl I tried to talk too was still acting fake nice.

After she left I thought I should of said something even if I look crazy and starts drama,I should of said are you alright? Don't come in here looking at me like that

Edit- i also tried catfishing her with my chadfish and it didn't work
Aren’t u married?

so is she a single mother looking for a job?

in those circumstances if she met you at ur job most likely she is not into you

we don't fucking care. just ask her out and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong
so is she a single mother looking for a job?

in those circumstances if she met you at ur job most likely she is not into you
I'm pretty sure she is a single mother,no man on her fb profile, and you know women would put their boyfriend down,if not then they are always looking .

The thing is I've been rejected so much I don't like rejection, so only once or twice a year I try for someone I like,but I look for positive signs . Since she was flirty sweet with her eyes , I advanced a little bit and asked her name . She then gives me her full name,a girl isn't stupid. So why would she give me her full searchable name. Just to shit on me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Thats what you get, man. That’s what you fucking get.

Yeah I'm such a criminal for being attracted to a girl,I deserve prison
No, you are a simp for wanting to marry every girl that‘s nice to you.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I'm so sorry Dwayne. She's like 40 years old and out of her prime she's not worth it. She probably has kids as well you cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and DwayneWhite55
Same thing happened to me back in high school at this foid that I didn't even ask out, but her friend gave me that "DON'T U DARE, INCEL" look at me when I glanced over towards them. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I'm so sorry Dwayne. She's like 40 years old and out of her prime she's not worth it. She probably has kids as well you cuck
She does look to have two kids , I think she looks 30ish

Plus tit tats. Not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804