This chad is being so rude

iblamepin

iblamepin

Iron
This tall goofy ass chad keep making fun of me in the school, how could i beat him up? he’s muscular asf and tall, should i learn karate or kick boxing?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: hattrick, babineux, whiteislandpill and 6 others
This tall goofy ass chad keep making fun of me in the school, how could i beat him up? he’s muscular asf and tall, should i learn karate or kick boxing?
Kick him in the nutts with all power the least he expect

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
@Dr. Bludy help this dude with your methods.

You cannot do anything if you are a manlet just deal with being born an inferior man. It never began for us manlets ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, Allornothing, 5.5psl and 6 others
by the time you "learn karate" school will be long over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, skeet and Deleted member 28896
Yeah, what should i do

Thugmax n jump him. (In GTA)

• +1
Reactions: skeet
I thought bullying was a myth, brutal for you.
Doxx him, and let .org parade his ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, babineux and 5.5psl
pay some thugs or take a knife slice a part of him or go er

• +1
Reactions: redroses
all CHADs and chadlites deserve brutal torture for being the way they are. It is not fair for us manlets to live in the same world as them.

• +1
Reactions: zura and redroses
You cannot do anything if you are a manlet just deal with being born an inferior man. It never began for us manlets ngl.
i’m 5’3 at 18 😞

• So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski
I thought bullying was a myth, brutal for you.
Doxx him, and let .org parade his ass.
Nah bro i don’t think so he’s gonna put all his dumb white girls against me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
i’m 5’3 at 18 😞
It never began for you. I am 5'5 at 18 just imagine my struggle. Brother there is nothing you could realistically do at 5'3 when he is tall. JFL at thinking you even stand a chance.

Rape his gf

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: redroses, iblamepin and Deleted member 28896
just move on with your life

bring a baseball bat or something

at 5'3 you can probably just headbutt his ballsack, do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Acid attack him

• +1
Reactions: skeet
Tbh You must go off radar and get yourself smuggled to Thailand, go on a 10 year self improvement journey while becoming an absolute muay thai legend, track him down and end his bloodline.
Srsly tho, you need to gymmax with strength and endurance training + kickboxing with basic wrestling. If not purchase a discreet 3.5 inch switchblade and a concealable air pistol. Do not kill him or cause life changing injury, but simply by intimidating him with a false sense of confidence and calmness you could solve you problem.
This could backfire with him fucking you up, especially seeing as how you probably have 0 combat skills.
Alternatively you could wait a while, find out where he lives and jump him with a baseball bat or brass knuckles , or stalk him until after dark, get in the old knee in the nuts + hook to the jaw and run away. This could also backfire with him fucking you up.
Realistically you need to man the fuck up and stop asking others on how to solve your problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 28896
Get yourself a sock and put a lock inside, next time you see him hit him on his orbitals with it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727 and zura
Here is real way to end that kneegrow

Buy S&W 500magun chambered revolver and pull the trigger aiming at his warrior skull will blast head like crushed watermalon tgen later dissolve the body in fluroantimonic acid in teflon barrel

OP larping and has a disorder where he sees himself in third person (OP is the chad)

You could get yourself some brass nuckles and beat the fuck out of him too, just be careful to not leave him with some permanent life injuries

• +1
Reactions: stralzon
Grab a medium size rock and hit him in the back of the head, its has to be by surprise, obviously

WHATS HIS HEIGHT AND CAN YOU POST APPROX BODY TYPE

just grab a hammer at smash it into the back of his head unexpectedly

You should pick up a martial art and practise for some time and then get your revenge. If not you can always call one of your homies you know is bigger / stronger to come whoop him for you but i would stick to martial arts as it benefits you in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and zurzolo
In retrospect, I’d have been way more revengeful during high school.

honestly idk I face this too some times

Nice chads are tolerable.

Evil chads are creations of Satan (richard ramirez famous example)

Change schools tbh, keep your head down, know your place and you will survive.

I don't think I'm as tall as him, but I'm kind of like that guy. I just leave no chance to bully small people; I'm average/above average in terms of every facial/physical feature, and this has to be a projection from my side of some sort, but I just can't see small people as equally human. You really just have to break his ego in some way just make him feel threatened by you it could be through verbal insults too otherwise keep coping

Change schools tbh, keep your head down, know your place and you will survive.
this too, also try to find good friend by good i mean really upper-class

• +1
Reactions: babineux
Go ER

Foids' reactions to this
Chad when he beat a loser: That was so cool
Loser when he beat chad: What a bastard, he should be put in jail you fucking monkey

The only way is to become better than him at something.

just move on with your life
Probably the best advice here tbh, but seeing as how he's contemplating suicide, I don't think that's an option for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46997
His tallness and muscularity give him a reach advantage and more potential force output, but a short dude with some combat skills and determination could easily fuck him up.

Probably the best advice here tbh, but seeing as how he's contemplating suicide, I don't think that's an option for him.
yh bro, every other approach will just make the bullying worse