this chadlite was meant to be gigachad but was screwed by orthodontics

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix

insane what hes saying

insane how fucking stupid orthodontics and dentistry is and how they dont even give a fuck and will just pull your entire maxilla back just to fix your teeth

he looks good as fuck even regardless of this but him as a kid he was meant to be MM tier gigachad probably

i wish i knew about this shit before i got my fucking wisdom teeth out

makes me very mad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Niklaus Mikaelson and Offensive Bias
Angry Fuck Me GIF

wisdom teeth pulling is such a fucking SCAM

the office rage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
"You aren't a doctor so let the real experts speak on this topic. Orthodontist are the only real experts here. Your criticism is only conspiracy."
3127893 1666550160464

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, thereallegend, Broski and 4 others
That chad said in the video: Anybody can be chad its all confidence xdddd

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Niklaus Mikaelson
You aren't a doctor so let the real experts speak on this topic. Orthodontist are the only real experts here. Your criticism is only conspiracy.
View attachment 1922902
goofy as utter SHIT

like they said the only reason they take out widsom teeth is so they dont get sued by people for having an infection, and potential teeth crowing low iq cel. god damn you sound like a fking normie

wisdom teeth literally give you MMs of bone support, you have no idea what youre talking about. expanding the palate is what you need to do not fking removing your teeth

you sound like my normie friends who when i said if you had proper expansion with tongue palate that wisdom teeth dont need to be taken out they said "u dont know what ur talking about bro" and argued with me

fucking normies man

Angry Fuck Me GIF

wisdom teeth pulling is such a fucking SCAM

the office rage GIF
Good thing my jaws so massive I’ll never have to , dentist said I could fit 2 sets of wisdom teetg

My wisdom teeth got removed too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19157
goofy as utter SHIT

like they said the only reason they take out widsom teeth is so they dont get sued by people for having an infection, and potential teeth crowing low iq cel. god damn you sound like a fking normie

wisdom teeth literally give you MMs of bone support, you have no idea what youre talking about. expanding the palate is what you need to do not fking removing your teeth

you sound like my normie friends who when i said if you had proper expansion with tongue palate that wisdom teeth dont need to be taken out they said "u dont know what ur talking about bro" and argued with me

fucking normies man
Recognition of my sarcasm? A colossal failure!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
oh i didnt notice the quotations my bad

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
My wisdom teeth got removed too
its a god damn scam

they want ur money they dont gaf if peopel are chads or have good airways long term

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Good thing my jaws so massive I’ll never have to , dentist said I could fit 2 sets of wisdom teetg
same, never ahd to remove them feelsgoodman

• +1
same, never ahd to remove them feelsgoodman
you just got lucky

they will remove anybody's wisdom teeth legit randomly its fucking retarded

• JFL
you just got lucky

they will remove anybody's wisdom teeth legit randomly its fucking retarded
Not if you have good genetics ahahahaha

why is that funny u fucking retard? why do you jfl at everything u fucking retard? why are you so fucking retarded? @Erik-Jón didnt read a single letter giggling cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Erik-Jón
why is that funny u fucking retard? why do you jfl at everything u fucking retard? why are you so fucking retarded? @Erik-Jón didnt read a single letter giggling cuck
It’s funny because I have superior dental facial growth and my jaw grew correctly

bro you seriously gotta chill

you take this website way too seriously. you are getting cortisol spikes on a daily basis now

Sarcastic laugh

erik jon at every single post even ones that arent even remotely funny

fucking aspergers little retard

bro you seriously gotta chill

you take this website way too seriously. you are getting cortisol spikes on a daily basis now
not rly retard just JFL's every single post im pretty chill

he's just a legit retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851