This chick can't decide whether to have my baby or call me brother

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
I've known this chick for a long time, since she was a rather young and looked up to me alot, as her older brother was my a good friend of mine: We first fucked/got sexual around 2 months after she turned 18, fast forward to now when she is 19 almost 20, and we have an on/off relationship that is very indecisive in its categorisation, and she wants to have my baby in order to give her mother a blue-eyed, light-skinned "beautiful" child (She's Amerindian from El Salvador) before she returns to her home country and I leave again since COVID is winding down, and also as a legacy to seal our closeness forever (and I'm not entirely against this, since where I live there is a legal precedent where I can give up financial responsibility for the child so long as both parties mutually agree beforehand, and she already said she'd have no problem with that since the child would mostly be paid for by her parents anyway).

However, she flip-flops a lot between wanting to carry my child and then deciding that I'm too familiar and familial to fuck--only for me to start talking in licentious manner to her in which she forgets everything as her mind goes into cavewoman mode and her pussy takes the override, and then we repeat the process next week: It usually begins with her saying she wants to fuck me, but just this "one last time" (That she immediately forgets).

What do I even do here? Her parents and my mother (father is ambivalent) all agree that there is nothing wrong with me getting her pregnant, and her parents almost seem to be happy at the idea more than she is at times. But then she goes into some weird 360s that I just don't understand:

Mika 1

Mika 2

In fairness to her, this was in response to me asking the question "Would you still be close to me even if I ever had a wife or a girlfriend", so maybe she's just wanting me to be a man and be less indecisive, since she certainly loves it when I talk dirty to her, even if you can hear that she isn't so ready to admit it:

So to say our relationship is complicated is to say the least (since if you know Spanish, you know what I said was dirty as sin). I feel like she wants me to chase her, but at the same time, it can tiring to have to give into these whims, and then suddenly she just tells me one day that I'm reminding her of her brother, and tells me she has a guy she's interested in...and now she tells me she "doesn't know what I'm talking about" in regards to this mysterous male intruder.

What do I even do?

TL;DR: Girl I've known for a long time yet is younger than me sees me as an older brother/father figure, yet also likes fucking me and wants to have my baby which both of our parents are okay with. What do? Is this just the Madonna/Whore complex where she can't deal with her own horny thoughts? Does she really just see me as a brother, but if so, why then is she so intent on having my baby and having sex with me to do it?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 7098
Addendum: I don't really care about any other factor in her having my baby except for the fact that she's very physically attractive and isn't stupid, and isn't a whore, which is the only prerequisite to having my child, which is why I'm open to the idea.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
She sounds not white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Marsiere214 and Callooh_Calais
"But I don't flirt with you..."
"Idk, telling me that you wouldn't mind if I got you pregnant isn't exactly family anywhere outside rural Pakistan and Alabama"

Mogger dialogue

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
didn't read but if there is that much typing involved it probably means you need to drink more milk and lift more

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
"But I don't flirt with you..."
"Idk, telling me that you wouldn't mind if I got you pregnant isn't exactly family anywhere outside rural Pakistan and Alabama"

Mogger dialogue

I feel like she almost sets me up for this sort of dialogue since she always reacts overwhelmingly positive to it, esp. if I'm racist towards her or say things that are politically incorrect--her sense of humour is becoming more and more like mine by the day, just far more racist

I feel like she almost sets me up for this sort of dialogue since she always reacts overwhelmingly positive to it, esp. if I'm racist towards her or say things that are politically incorrect--her sense of humour is becoming more and more like mine by the day, just far more racist
Was that your voice? Are you a native Spanish speaker?

• Woah
Was that your voice? Are you a native Spanish speaker?

Is my accent that good? No, I'm Russian, and grew up speaking both English and Russian

Yes, you sound like a typical Spaniard, they speak faster than Latinos.

Si, pero la palabra "wey" delata su origen como cholita del raza (yaque es su palabra wey)...lo regala

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Si, pero la palabra "wey" delata su origen como cholita del raza (yaque es su palabra wey)...lo regala
No sabia que se usaba la palabra wey hasta en El Salvador, pensaba que solo era comon en Sudamerica.

• JFL
No sabia que se usaba la palabra wey hasta en El Salvador, pensaba que solo era comon en Sudamerica.

Yo pense que solo era comun en Mexico y Centroamerica, pero pense las Sudaquitas decian "mamaguevo" (que esta palabra nunca he escuchado decir a un Mexicano ni a un Salvadoreno)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Yo pense que solo era comun en Mexico y Centroamerica, pero pense las Sudaquitas decian "mamaguevo" (que esta palabra nunca he escuchado decir a un Mexicano ni a un Salvadoreno)
Si tenes razón, estaba pensando en una otra palabra, weón, que es comun en Chile y Perú.

Si tenes razón, estaba pensando en una otra palabra, weón, que es comun en Chile y Perú.
Talk American mother fuckers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Callooh_Calais
@cloUder @TsarTsar444 @Tony
is that a fellow?

@cloUder @TsarTsar444 @Tony
is that a fellow?
mly attention span is nuked can u tldr brocel :feelsgood: also can u rimjob tsertser esshole fuken kepe

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
mly attention span is nuked can u tldr brocel :feelsgood: also can u rimjob tsertser esshole fuken kepe
look ops flag

• +1
Reactions: Tony
imagine typing and caring this much for some goblina ethnic rat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
If you don't have to take care of the baby, it's mandatory to make as many babies as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
also likes fucking me and wants to have my baby which both of our parents are okay with
how did that even come up between her and your parents? randomly talking about impregnating her before she leaves
she wants to have my baby in order to give her mother a blue-eyed, light-skinned "beautiful" child
(She's Amerindian from El Salvador)
does she know how genetics work? kid will be brown with dark eyes no matter how white you are, she's legit abo tier and has to have some white blue eyed ancestors in her to be able to bear blue eyed kid

she'll abandon it in the woods if it turns out like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Normie settling for a native femcel/dwarf :feelsgood:

Normie settling for a native femcel/dwarf :feelsgood:

It's honestly my preference, White girls don't do much for me since they've always been portrayed as this unattainable ideal whereas that's all what really hit on me growing up (naturally of course, me being White)

I've known this chick for a long time, since she was a rather young and looked up to me alot, as her older brother was my a good friend of mine: We first fucked/got sexual around 2 months after she turned 18, fast forward to now when she is 19 almost 20, and we have an on/off relationship that is very indecisive in its categorisation, and she wants to have my baby in order to give her mother a blue-eyed, light-skinned "beautiful" child (She's Amerindian from El Salvador) before she returns to her home country and I leave again since COVID is winding down, and also as a legacy to seal our closeness forever (and I'm not entirely against this, since where I live there is a legal precedent where I can give up financial responsibility for the child so long as both parties mutually agree beforehand, and she already said she'd have no problem with that since the child would mostly be paid for by her parents anyway).

However, she flip-flops a lot between wanting to carry my child and then deciding that I'm too familiar and familial to fuck--only for me to start talking in licentious manner to her in which she forgets everything as her mind goes into cavewoman mode and her pussy takes the override, and then we repeat the process next week: It usually begins with her saying she wants to fuck me, but just this "one last time" (That she immediately forgets).

What do I even do here? Her parents and my mother (father is ambivalent) all agree that there is nothing wrong with me getting her pregnant, and her parents almost seem to be happy at the idea more than she is at times. But then she goes into some weird 360s that I just don't understand:

View attachment 1537617

View attachment 1537620

In fairness to her, this was in response to me asking the question "Would you still be close to me even if I ever had a wife or a girlfriend", so maybe she's just wanting me to be a man and be less indecisive, since she certainly loves it when I talk dirty to her, even if you can hear that she isn't so ready to admit it:

View attachment 1537618

So to say our relationship is complicated is to say the least (since if you know Spanish, you know what I said was dirty as sin). I feel like she wants me to chase her, but at the same time, it can tiring to have to give into these whims, and then suddenly she just tells me one day that I'm reminding her of her brother, and tells me she has a guy she's interested in...and now she tells me she "doesn't know what I'm talking about" in regards to this mysterous male intruder.

What do I even do?

TL;DR: Girl I've known for a long time yet is younger than me sees me as an older brother/father figure, yet also likes fucking me and wants to have my baby which both of our parents are okay with. What do? Is this just the Madonna/Whore complex where she can't deal with her own horny thoughts? Does she really just see me as a brother, but if so, why then is she so intent on having my baby and having sex with me to do it?
Chad behavior