D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
8 weeks test prop 300mg week. 8 weeks tbol 80mg say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
ask bodybuilding forums or go to reddits, steroids subreddit

Don't use tbol.

You will get bloated af and complain on this forum. Run SARMs with good diet and exercise routine for God's sake please. Run 20 mg S-23, you'll get lots of lean muscle and lose fat and not retain any water and recover fast

• +1
You will get bloated af and complain on this forum. Run SARMs with good diet and exercise routine for God's sake please. Run 20 mg S-23, you'll get lots of lean muscle and lose fat and not retain any water and recover fast
hey can i use hgh for faster body fat loss. Is it with worth it? i also have access to s4 and sarms and also testosterone methionate capsules. Is it smart to use for a while and come off it slowly without affecting endogenous T ? I am begineer in gym so ill also have newbie gains but finding it hard to lose fat

hey can i use hgh for faster body fat loss. Is it with worth it? i also have access to s4 and sarms and also testosterone methionate capsules. Is it smart to use for a while and come off it slowly without affecting endogenous T ? I am begineer in gym so ill also have newbie gains but finding it hard to lose fat
IDK about hgh, I think its not worth its money. Use sarms with SERMs and you won't suppress your T, don't use testosterone

IDK about hgh, I think its not worth its money. Use sarms with SERMs and you won't suppress your T, don't use testosterone
i meant mk 677 ok ill try s4 sarms? is it need for begginer? I can put on muscle but for me fat loss is hard

i meant mk 677 ok ill try s4 sarms? is it need for begginer? I can put on muscle but for me fat loss is hard
mk 677 is a good addition to sarms if legit. s4 is good, s 23 or rad 140 are better and less sides though. sarms will boost fat loss definitely

• +1
mk 677 is a good addition to sarms if legit. s4 is good, s 23 or rad 140 are better and less sides though. sarms will boost fat loss definitely
begginer can use ?or safer to just do this natty and use ashwagandha to testoterone max?

ashwagandha to testoterone max?
these won't do shit

use sarms only if you know how to train and diet properly already and if you have already made some gains and you know how to gain muscle