This dude looks like 3PSL but he gets lot of girls

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Bronze

Oh my god ! He is like 3PSL ! Because of his hideous nose, lack of jaw and recessed chin but he still get lot of girl because he is : tall 182 cm, white, blue eyes (even if his eye shape not good)

Dude getting laid in Paris ! does it mean that "just be white" apply even in one of the hardest city to get laid in in the world ???? Did looksmax lied to me when they said you needed angular jaw, sunken cheeks and a tan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
where's the proof he gets girls ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19576, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
182cm is average in Europe, more failo than halo ngl. He only got 12K subs but the thots don't know. I bet most girls just sell themselves out for an expensive camera.
MrBeast aura :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 6128
Dude getting laid in Paris ! does it mean that "just be white" apply even in one of the hardest city to get laid in in the world
I seriously doubt that such a liberal city is one of the hardest in the world

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, incel194012940 and Deleted member 19905
even his blue eyes cant hide keep him away from the ethnic tax....that nose..

Mogs because blue eyes halo @HerpDerpson

these pua vids are staged

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19865, Merćer and 6 others
782M.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Salieri
Impossible the girls like him, he got lot of subs in short time for exemple there are other guys like 4PSL but they dont get any attention because ethnic lol

He say himself he looks like this dude from ratatouille and girls like him because of it
eUJaWkJTZiWE7Q1lcbqq8YFHoexzKomaCKkdYR1I0x04O1CQEJk0XFqgdGp-0srXTOzFn42Vqw=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Maybe he will manage to get irl lookalike to this girl
EKLz6hOVUAEjeYj.png

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
crazy how someone can have the esoteric knowledge about looks and psychology to find this forum and still believe PUA videos have anything to do with reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Moggie
182cm is average in Europe, more failo than halo ngl. He only got 12K subs but the thots don't know. I bet most girls just sell themselves out for an expensive camera.
188cm is the average. Tbh from 5'10 to 6'2 only face matters. After 6'3 your height starts to halo you.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Impossible the girls like him, he got lot of subs in short time for exemple there are other guys like 4PSL but they dont get any attention because ethnic lol

He say himself he looks like this dude from ratatouille and girls like him because of it
eUJaWkJTZiWE7Q1lcbqq8YFHoexzKomaCKkdYR1I0x04O1CQEJk0XFqgdGp-0srXTOzFn42Vqw=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Maybe he will manage to get irl lookalike to this girl
EKLz6hOVUAEjeYj.png
NIGGA YOU ARE USING RATAOUILLE TO SUPPORT YOUR LOOKS SCIENCE :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 5892 and Moggie
crazy how someone can have the esoteric knowledge about looks and psychology to find this forum and still believe PUA videos have anything to do with reality.
He saw it in a youtube video it must be real.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Salieri
He saw it in a youtube video it must be real.
Just proves PSL is getting overrun by normies cause even they cant take how cucked mainstream millenial echochambers like reddit are. The end is nigh for PSL and real lookstheory 😔😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
NIGGA YOU ARE USING RATAOUILLE TO SUPPORT YOUR LOOKS SCIENCE :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

XD no i meant that in theory he will get a girl that looks like Ratatouille girl this one
EKLz6hOVUAEjeYj.png

I bet irl looksmax cute, but they don't like ethnic and i'm low PSL ! over for me !

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and Salieri
All of that shit is scripted

Average height in Europe is 177cm. It's 182cm in the Netherlands, and they are known for being ridiculously tall.

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
188cm is the average. Tbh from 5'10 to 6'2 only face matters. After 6'3 your height starts to halo you.
Nah 184-188cm is slight halo like HTN then 188-191 is chadlite 191+ IS full on height chad (assuming these measurements are unfrauded afternoon barefoot)

For non tall or non European countries subtract 1-2cm from this and thats the height standards

• +1
Nah 184-188cm is slight halo like HTN then 188-191 is chadlite 191+ IS full on height chad (assuming these measurements are unfrauded afternoon barefoot)

For non tall or non European countries subtract 1-2cm from this and thats the height standards
6'2 is the average. 188cm is the norm.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and TeenAscender
He is involuntary celibate off camera

average even in the Netherlands is 6'0-6'1.

Other euro countries it varies 5'9-5'11.
Okay, take out Ahmed and Abdul and you'll see the average height change. Not to mention that they count 80yo boomers too but they are 6'0 too.

Okay, take out Ahmed and Abdul and you'll see the average height change. Not to mention that they count 80yo boomers too but they are 6'0 too.
Take out muh ahmed and abdul and average in netherlands is 6'1 flat. Studies show that the dutch average is 5'11.5 but I added an inch to make your bitch ass happy.

Average of caucasian men aged 18-45 in the netherlands (jfl at your foid tier standards) is 6'1, in northern Europe 5'11, and in southern europe 5'9-5'10.

Take out muh ahmed and abdul and average in netherlands is 6'1 flat. Studies show that the dutch average is 5'11.5 but I added an inch to make your bitch ass happy.

Average of caucasian men aged 18-45 in the netherlands (jfl at your foid tier standards) is 6'1, in northern Europe 5'11, and in southern europe 5'9-5'10.
>foid tier standards
I mean it's the simple truth. A lot of you tell to go outside and see how it is since "blackpill" is bullshit. I do go outside everyday I'm practically the shortest male around other zoom zooms. Even older boomers are like 5'10. I'm 6'0 for instance.

>foid tier standards
I mean it's the simple truth. A lot of you tell to go outside and see how it is since "blackpill" is bullshit. I do go outside everyday I'm practically the shortest male around other zoom zooms. Even older boomers are like 5'10. I'm 6'0 for instance.
Where do you live schizo

average height in Mongolia: 5'7.

🤡 moment
I'll give you an inkling. I live near that one infamous fingoloid that is infatuated by one k-pop gook.

• Hmm...
I'll give you an inkling. I live near that one infamous fingoloid that is infatuated by one k-pop gook.
Kim Jong Un? Tf is a fingoloid? No idea what you mean nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and LooksOrDeath
He’s neurotypical that’s all that matters. Looks are just an added bonus.

Confidence and humor fall under social skills that non NT people like me lack. It’s over

@Zer0/∞

Bro I knew a subhuman who looked like this guy in my uni…he was a giga narc and thought he was a genius Chad:lul: kept telling me about others “I only chill with people on my level and above, they have to be high level”…kept wanting to gym with me but I ignored the subhuman

Tall skinny and white. That’s all.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
even his blue eyes cant hide keep him away from the ethnic tax....that nose..

That nose looks unbalanced because recessed maxilla and lower third.