this dude on reddit agreed to a 12mm mandibular setback to fix his underbite and cucked himself hard asf

incelbhai

incelbhai

Iron
before:
1-month-post-djs-with-palatal-expansion-v0-7aoxvf7m3upd1.jpg

after:

1-month-post-djs-with-palatal-expansion-v0-pvv4pd7m3upd1.jpg

jfl at this shit result lmfao, dude was posting on r/jawsurgery prior getting shit done and asking about the efficacy of his surgeons plans which were ofc shit and dudes on there told him its insane but of course the foids on there had to be all smarter than thou and called out the dudes for their incel looksmaxxing mentalities and told this guy to trust the surgeons words and jfl at his results

hes now coping and trying to come to terms with his results :lul:

Screenshot 2024 09 20 at 41121AM

jfl at this retarded foid cucking him and saying "dont worry cuck boy just fuck up your looks boyo tee hee!"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jerry springer, TheLookInYourEyes, Sushifart and 35 others
brutal orbitals

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-09-19 at 6.42.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-19 at 6.42.23 PM.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Sean o' Tist, jerry springer and 15 others
brutal orbitals
ye this shit happens when youve got a recessed maxilla
no fix for this shit either but lefort 2-3 but i guess you can camouflage it with implants

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, YungTrappa and ey88
ye this shit happens when youve got a recessed maxilla
no fix for this shit either but lefort 2-3 but i guess you can camouflage it with implants
tbh i think a infraorbital malar implant and an actual bimax that brought his lower maxilla forward would have ascended him

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
he can femboymaxx now

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Sushifart, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
tbh i think a infraorbital malar implant and an actual bimax that brought his lower maxilla forward would have ascended him
agree dude couldve ascended to mtn with that but didnt wanna listen to the dudes on there who were calling out his surgeons bs plans

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, YungTrappa and Usernames

i hope she gets run over by a truck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bimaxmaxxer, Sushifart, Clark and 16 others
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, YungTrappa and incelbhai
suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, LooksmaxxHopeful, YungTrappa and 4 others
Bruh how retarded can u be to make such set back on its own but don't even bother saving his mandibular projection with ccw rotation jfl

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, YungTrappa and incelbhai
Bruh how retarded can u be to make such set back on its own but don't even bother saving his mandibular projection with ccw rotation jfl
now think about how retarded u would have to be to agree to that surgical plan

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Melly
fucking evil room temperature IQ 12th century brained jew orthodontic surgeons and their "pull everything backward" philosophy
if they had advanced his maxilla forwards as needed as UNDERBITES are caused by STUNTED maxillary growth ... poor guy

SAY hello to a lifetime of sleep apnea and TMJ as your NOT SUPPOSED TO PUSH YOUR FUCKING MANDIBLE 10MM BACK INTO YOUR SKULL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, the next o'pry, billymidnight and 7 others
fucking evil room temperature IQ 12th century brained jew orthodontic surgeons and their "pull everything backward" philosophy
if they had advanced his maxilla forwards as needed as UNDERBITES are caused by STUNTED maxillary growth ... poor guy

SAY hello to a lifetime of sleep apnea and TMJ as your NOT SUPPOSED TO PUSH YOUR FUCKING MANDIBLE 10MM BACK INTO YOUR SKULL
FUCK this makes me so angry the IGNORANCE and lack of CRANIOFACIAL FUCKING KNOWLEDGE A SO-CALLED "SURGEON" HAS

don't worry my fellow Brazilian street-shitters only six more years and I will be a plastic surgeon, I am already done with my degree in biology for now ...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, LooksmaxxHopeful, StarvedEpi and 5 others
I want to be sympathetic but how tf do you agree to that

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Litekiller11, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, LooksmaxxHopeful, YungTrappa and 5 others

never go to a bluepilled muh functionality is all that matters surgeon

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, LooksmaxxHopeful and YungTrappa
never go to a bluepilled muh functionality is all that matters surgeon
except this isnt even about that jfl at this room temp iq surgeon for giving him sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and YungTrappa
he looked kinda better before jfl

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger, Yerico7, terrorblade and 3 others
All redditors deserve to be gassed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark, terrorblade, StarvedEpi and 6 others

LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, Clark, Blonde and 7 others
you know I used to think people who give bad advice are blue pilled but I think a lot of people are genuinely malicious when they give bad advice. they want other people to fail so they tell them blue pills.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, ihatewhiterose, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Isn’t this a successful surgery though? His chin was always recessed, he just had an underbite. The surgeon fixed the positioning of the jaw to improve functionality, that doesn’t change the shape of his chin. He just needs genio now.

Isn’t this a successful surgery though? His chin was always recessed, he just had an underbite. The surgeon fixed the positioning of the jaw to improve functionality, that doesn’t change the shape of his chin. He just needs genio now.
you tell me

Screenshot 2024 09 21 at 62558AM

All of you Monkeys think that pushing everything forward is a good Idea...

Think about how he would look if they would just move his LF1 Area forward, yeah right like a dog.
His after looks better and he has so many failos like orbits to ever be really GL.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade, Saint Casanova, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Wdym cucked himself? Subhuman before sub5 after, ascension is ascension 🤷🏼‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, sb23 and aboriginalmaxxing
Why didn’t he just get lefort , maxilla is the issue here not the mandible , now you’ve got both a recessed maxilla and a recessed mandible .
Great work you fucking retard

before:

after:

jfl at this shit result lmfao, dude was posting on r/jawsurgery prior getting shit done and asking about the efficacy of his surgeons plans which were ofc shit and dudes on there told him its insane but of course the foids on there had to be all smarter than thou and called out the dudes for their incel looksmaxxing mentalities and told this guy to trust the surgeons words and jfl at his results

View attachment 3183095

jfl at this retarded foid cucking him and saying "dont worry cuck boy just fuck up your looks boyo tee hee!"

His will look like an absolute baboon if they advance his maxilla forward too much, so setback is required.

The problem is when dumbass surgeons overdo it in either direction.

His will look like an absolute baboon if they advance his maxilla forward too much, so setback is required.

i agree but if you read his other post he'd been presented with an option of the mandibular setback being either 8mm or 12mm and he went with the latter

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
before:

after:

View attachment 3183095

Can you link the threadv

i agree but if you read his other post he'd been presented with an option of the mandibular setback being either 8mm or 12mm and he went with the latter
THE GUY who got the surgery is talking shit about this exact thread JFL

Like imagine posting your photos and seeing this as the next post

I would absolutely kill myself. Of course all the females are saying how amazing that result is jfl

Why didn’t he just get lefort , maxilla is the issue here not the mandible , now you’ve got both a recessed maxilla and a recessed mandible .
Great work you fucking retard
Wdym cucked himself? Subhuman before sub5 after, ascension is ascension 🤷🏼‍♂️
All of you Monkeys think that pushing everything forward is a good Idea...

Think about how he would look if they would just move his LF1 Area forward, yeah right like a dog.
His after looks better and he has so many failos like orbits to ever be really GL.
I want to be sympathetic but how tf do you agree to that

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, LooksmaxxHopeful, YungTrappa and 2 others
Like imagine posting your photos and seeing this as the next post

I would absolutely kill myself. Of course all the females are saying how amazing that result is jfl

Dont you see the diffrence in the base of both diffrent cases ?

Some of you think a Trimax is enough to make everyone GL but thats not how it work your base determines how much you get out of it.

Dont you see the diffrence in the base of both diffrent cases ?

Some of you think a Trimax is enough to make everyone GL but thats not how it work your base determines how much you get out of it.
ye i mean this dudes midface wasnt recessed but the guy i posted couldve gotten a 8mm setback instead and thatd have been much better even functionally let alone for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
ye i mean this dudes midface wasnt recessed but the guy i posted couldve gotten a 8mm setback instead and thatd have been much better even functionally let alone for aesthetics

Reading would help you, he literally got 7mm LF1
His underbite was just to much.

like this comment and other redpills so we can >le epic own him on the SA fantasy site unwholesome 100 chungus keanu

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, ihatewhiterose and LooksmaxxHopeful
Funny how at the same time he fixed it and ruined it

Takes a skill to do that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight and LooksmaxxHopeful
View attachment 3187712

first wouldve literally been better yeah no shit its a shit base and his midface would have been fucked either way but first is still better

Whatever he looks better now and thats good for him not everyone is autistic like most here on .org.
Atleast he looks somewhat human now.

• +1
Reactions: Clark
Whatever he looks better now and thats good for him not everyone is autistic like most here on .org.
Atleast he looks somewhat human now.
autism isnt real

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Your a good example for it.
im semi serious, most autismx folx are just tiktok retards that don't know what it even is and self diagnose themselves with it to be different

• +1
Reactions: Clark and LooksmaxxHopeful
FUCK this makes me so angry the IGNORANCE and lack of CRANIOFACIAL FUCKING KNOWLEDGE A SO-CALLED "SURGEON" HAS

don't worry my fellow Brazilian street-shitters only six more years and I will be a plastic surgeon, I am already done with my degree in biology for now ...
saar im gonna try and become a orthodontist since i dont like blood to much

So much cope on his reddit about how his surgery was not ass. It's like he's nagged by the fear that his surgery was in fact, ass.

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, terrorblade, ihatewhiterose and 2 others
He's now coping extremely hard in a new post. I feel bad tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallman, ForeskinCarbonAlloy, terrorblade and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back