this dude on reddit agreed to a 12mm mandibular setback to fix his underbite and cucked himself hard asf

Hard not to be when a surgery you've been waiting for 10+ years to look like a human being gets shit on when you're trying to relearn to like your face :/

But I get your point and I agree...
And btw I can only see your side profile but you're definitely not sub-human or anything like that :lul:, guys just over-exaggerate on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: DeadCube
You gotta understand the "disrespect" on this forum is just banter, it's an all-male forum, you've never heard of guys roasting each other in the locker room or whatever? Your male friends roast you, etc.?

We're not like women who tell our fat friends they're beautiful :lul:

People tell each other to off themselves regularly on this forum for basically no reason, it's just banter, don't take it too personally.

I think it's a mix of people viewing it as lighthearted, and people who are serious about it. I guess it's common in male socializing to mock men who take absurdity seriously, and the mockery is a lesson for them to go about life having less blind trust. In high trust, "good people" social circles, this sort of thing can lack. I certainly wasn't exposed to any of it until a certain age, and while I see its utility, never grew to like it. It just feels lower stress and less energy draining to be able to blindly trust people, at least those you consider friends. However, since this sort of things is plenty common in the world, I do see the utility of having a circle of friends who prepare you for it through exposure. Nevertheless, I think I'm on balance glad I wasn't in my earlier years, and developed in a slightly sheltered environment.

I think what makes this forum unique is that there is an unusually high prevalence of young people who are easily influenced and will take everything literally, and the line between reality and joke is often blurred. This guy had a genuinely suboptimal jaw surgery outcome. Some people are roasting him for being a subhuman, but don't entirely take it seriously. Others speculate wildly misguided things about the deficits in his jaw surgery planning. Others yet suggest LF2/LF3, no idea whether they're serious or not. Even this sort of aspie rant about whether or not specific things are or are not meant as a joke would be mocked by this same sort of attitude of everything being clown world.

I think the world would benefit from people overall being more aspie and literal, trying to communicate in a more precise manner, but ideally paired with the social awareness to go with the jester flow sometimes. It seems most people either go with this flow and find aspie literal communication boring and stiff, or they communicate like aspies, and have no ability to understand the less literal communication of those who don't. The ability to understand and be able to communicate in both styles, and translate from less precise "feels speech" to precise speech is IMO one of the character traits women actually find appealing. It gives you the ability to translate their own nonsense internal narrative into something more coherent that they can actually work with. Lots of praise given if you can do that IME, your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Watch this dude become a regular forum member from PSL autists roasting him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Watch this dude become a regular forum member from PSL autists roasting him :lul::lul::lul::lul:

He has me on reddit as a translator for the most useful looks concept takeaways (I'm a member of the old forums long ago that isn't really interested in being an active poster or reader of such forums these days). If he values his sanity, that better be enough, lmao.

nah i'm good, just keeping up to date with this thread until it hopefully goes away lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Clark
I think it's a mix of people viewing it as lighthearted, and people who are serious about it. I guess it's common in male socializing to mock men who take absurdity seriously, and the mockery is a lesson for them to go about life having less blind trust. In high trust, "good people" social circles, this sort of thing can lack. I certainly wasn't exposed to any of it until a certain age, and while I see its utility, never grew to like it. It just feels lower stress and less energy draining to be able to blindly trust people, at least those you consider friends. However, since this sort of things is plenty common in the world, I do see the utility of having a circle of friends who prepare you for it through exposure. Nevertheless, I think I'm on balance glad I wasn't in my earlier years, and developed in a slightly sheltered environment.

I think what makes this forum unique is that there is an unusually high prevalence of young people who are easily influenced and will take everything literally, and the line between reality and joke is often blurred. This guy had a genuinely suboptimal jaw surgery outcome. Some people are roasting him for being a subhuman, but don't entirely take it seriously. Others speculate wildly misguided things about the deficits in his jaw surgery planning. Others yet suggest LF2/LF3, no idea whether they're serious or not. Even this sort of aspie rant about whether or not specific things are or are not meant as a joke would be mocked by this same sort of attitude of everything being clown world.

I think the world would benefit from people overall being more aspie and literal, trying to communicate in a more precise manner, but ideally paired with the social awareness to go with the jester flow sometimes. It seems most people either go with this flow and find aspie literal communication boring and stiff, or they communicate like aspies, and have no ability to understand the less literal communication of those who don't. The ability to understand and be able to communicate in both styles, and translate from less precise "feels speech" to precise speech is IMO one of the character traits women actually find appealing. It gives you the ability to translate their own nonsense internal narrative into something more coherent that they can actually work with. Lots of praise given if you can do that IME, your mileage may vary.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, incelbhai, MazeFly and 1 other person
nah i'm good, just keeping up to date with this thread until it hopefully goes away lmao
Stop ruining your mental health listening to these idiots, Just ignore this nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, Yerico7, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Wouldve been fucked if he advanced maxilla too, he needs lefort 3 for this shit @NZb6Air

Unironically he couldve done double jaw surgery and then infras + supras
just give the nigga lefort 3 and stop coping chat

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Still an improvement over before. Id just go to pags for genio and infras+supras if he is still not happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back