this dude on reddit agreed to a 12mm mandibular setback to fix his underbite and cucked himself hard asf

Why did he think we were trying to bully him? We're more so disappointed he got such bad advice and made a bad decision.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, ihatewhiterose and incelbhai
His eyes are bulging out. He probably needed lefort or something:ogre::feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and LooksmaxxHopeful
hes was a solid lefort 2 candidate

its shame voluntarily paid to look like shit, but hey at least less competition to worry about

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, terrorblade and aboriginalmaxxing
He's now coping extremely hard in a new post. I feel bad tbh
Holy shit the people on Reddit cope so hard I’ve just had a look, they’re living in fantasy world

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, terrorblade and ihatewhiterose
Holy shit the people on Reddit cope so hard I’ve just had a look, they’re living in fantasy world
home of subreddits such as r/196 and r/traaaaaans (subs for women wannabes and faggots in denial filled with impressionable children) and much more rape kink fantasy subs, all ran by people with EPI issues and perversion

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-12 214730.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-12 214730.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721173353173n.png
    1721173353173n.png
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and noahwillascend
home of subreddits such as r/196 and r/traaaaaans (subs for women wannabes and faggots in denial filled with impressionable children) and much more rape kink fantasy subs, all ran by people with EPI issues and perversion
The first one lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
hey losers, low iq retard cuck femboy maxxing tranny here!

Look you're all entitled to your own opinions and some of you have brought valuable points, I just wish the way they came up was done differently.

Here, let me get some facts straight: I did not solely get a lower jaw setback... yes I got a 1.2mm setback (which was actually 9mm setback bonewise) since my lower jaw was extremely overdeveloped (we're talking a lot above normal, a setback was NECESSARY) but I also got a 7mm upper jaw lefort 1 with bone transplant. Now some of you have brought up the point that to maintain more lower jaw I should have upped the number of the lefort 1. Which is a completely valid point and a real worry I had at the start, I loved my lower jaw and see your point that now it looks "recessed"
The thing is, my midface is also recessed... if you look at the xrays you guys so kindly posted, from the bottom of my forehead to the start of my maxilla, there is a clear greater than normal curve. This problem makes it so that any more than 7mm would have made it look extremely protruded and worse. Why do I know this? because my surgeon who'm is supposedly low iq btw took about 40min during surgery to use tools and hard plastic plates to simulate different changes WHICH he, after each simulation, asked his team and other surgeons present their opinion on it. All of them, yes, all of them, voted for the measurement which have been done to me.

Now I can see what you're thinking, "YeS bUt WiTh LeFoRt 2 oR 3..." lefort 2 is an extremely invasive procedure with a 10% mortality rate and perma blindness risks which most surgeons will never accept to do other than for huge trauma due to an accident or else. Lefort 3 is even more rare and worst.

"oK, wHaT aBoUt ChEeK iMpLaNtS"

The surgery I got was paid by my government, apart from teeth treatments which I had to pay, the surgery itself cost me 0$, while this is amazing and wow oh so fun, it also means it came with limitations as to what I could ask for. The surgery otherwise would have cost me 42 000$. Meaning no, since it was getting paid for, I did not have the liberties to ask for cheek implants. And canceling it to ask for second opinions or another surgeon (granted the one I had has thousands of cases and gives classes and conferences in spain and france) would have put me back on the waiting list for another year or 2.

I got this surgery yes for aesthetics, but mostly for practical reasons, Ever since I was young I couldn't smile or close my mouth, there was always an almost 2cm gap between the 2. Now, for the first time ever, I can smile. I can close my mouth and this shit actually touches which is mind blowing to me.

The only valid point which was made here and which I will greatly consider is getting a genioplastie, everything else is bs and uninformed. I was born with what I was born with and so far have been pretty successful.

Could the surgery have been better? Perhaps. Could I have ended up way better looking with a bit more liberties? Surely. Is this a bad result considering the very real surgical limits? I think it isn't

keep in mind the photo you guys so kindly posted is me a month after surgery where i'm still swollen to all hell... this shit takes about a year to fully heal and my face will change A LOT

I have made some photoshops of different measurements and most of them end up looking worst.

the only one which isn't too bad is the other option one of you talked about earlier which was a 8-9mm advancement and a 10-9mm setback. While it does make me end up looking monkey-like, it fits my face and doesn't look bad, is it better than what I have now tho, it is debatable.

You guys have no idea how much any of this shit can impact someone trying to heal and relearn to like his face... I don't know what you all are expecting from this, me to be depressed and kill myself? me to waste all my money in superficial surgeries? like what's the end goal here...

anyways, no hard feelings to everyone involved, it's the internet, fucked shit happens all the time.

at the end of the day, my life wouldn't change if all of you were to die right now, so i'll keep being me, and you keep being you :)

Cheers

(now i'm sure this will spark even more hate towards me and y'all will flame the shit out of me and continue to "bully me" and to that I say: please at least be original, all of this is getting redundant...)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aboriginalmaxxing, Sodoku and 2 others
also my favorite post was by Sodoku : "If he reads this, he should know he’s ugly and unloveable" which has now sadly been deleted but it gave me a good laugh

Look you're all entitled to your own opinions and some of you have brought valuable points, I just wish the way they came up was done differently.

Here, let me get some facts straight: I did not solely get a lower jaw setback... yes I got a 1.2mm setback (which was actually 9mm setback bonewise) since my lower jaw was extremely overdeveloped (we're talking a lot above normal, a setback was NECESSARY) but I also got a 7mm upper jaw lefort 1 with bone transplant. Now some of you have brought up the point that to maintain more lower jaw I should have upped the number of the lefort 1. Which is a completely valid point and a real worry I had at the start, I loved my lower jaw and see your point that now it looks "recessed"
The thing is, my midface is also recessed... if you look at the xrays you guys so kindly posted, from the bottom of my forehead to the start of my maxilla, there is a clear greater than normal curve. This problem makes it so that any more than 7mm would have made it look extremely protruded and worse. Why do I know this? because my surgeon who'm is supposedly low iq btw took about 40min during surgery to use tools and hard plastic plates to simulate different changes WHICH he, after each simulation, asked his team and other surgeons present their opinion on it. All of them, yes, all of them, voted for the measurement which have been done to me.

Now I can see what you're thinking, "YeS bUt WiTh LeFoRt 2 oR 3..." lefort 2 is an extremely invasive procedure with a 10% mortality rate and perma blindness risks which most surgeons will never accept to do other than for huge trauma due to an accident or else. Lefort 3 is even more rare and worst.

The surgery I got was paid by my government, apart from teeth treatments which I had to pay, the surgery itself cost me 0$, while this is amazing and wow oh so fun, it also means it came with limitations as to what I could ask for. The surgery otherwise would have cost me 42 000$. Meaning no, since it was getting paid for, I did not have the liberties to ask for cheek implants. And canceling it to ask for second opinions or another surgeon (granted the one I had has thousands of cases and gives classes and conferences in spain and france) would have put me back on the waiting list for another year or 2.

I got this surgery yes for aesthetics, but mostly for practical reasons, Ever since I was young I couldn't smile or close my mouth, there was always an almost 2cm gap between the 2. Now, for the first time ever, I can smile. I can close my mouth and this shit actually touches which is mind blowing to me.

The only valid point which was made here and which I will greatly consider is getting a genioplastie, everything else is bs and uninformed. I was born with what I was born with and so far have been pretty successful.

Could the surgery have been better? Perhaps. Could I have ended up way better looking with a bit more liberties? Surely. Is this a bad result considering the very real surgical limits? I think it isn't

keep in mind the photo you guys so kindly posted is me a month after surgery where i'm still swollen to all hell... this shit takes about a year to fully heal and my face will change A LOT

I have made some photoshops of different measurements and most of them end up looking worst.

the only one which isn't too bad is the other option one of you talked about earlier which was a 8-9mm advancement and a 10-9mm setback. While it does make me end up looking monkey-like, it fits my face and doesn't look bad, is it better than what I have now tho, it is debatable.

You guys have no idea how much any of this shit can impact someone trying to heal and relearn to like his face... I don't know what you all are expecting from this, me to be depressed and kill myself? me to waste all my money in superficial surgeries? like what's the end goal here...

anyways, no hard feelings to everyone involved, it's the internet, fucked shit happens all the time.

at the end of the day, my life wouldn't change if all of you were to die right now, so i'll keep being me, and you keep being you :)

Cheers

(now i'm sure this will spark even more hate towards me and y'all will flame the shit out of me and continue to "bully me" and to that I say: please at least be original, all of this is getting redundant...)
yeah get genio and you can try saving for cheek implants tbh midface recession looks pretty bad from the side i cant lie im kind of in the same boat with you there

and how long were you in braces for to prepare for the surgery btw?

• +1

Cheers

didnt read a single molecule

but getting a genio and jaw angle implants will ascend you rn

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing
yeah get genio and you can try saving for cheek implants tbh midface recession looks pretty bad from the side i cant lie im kind of in the same boat with you there

and how long were you in braces for to prepare for the surgery btw?
No braces, but invisalign for a year pre-surgery and new ones are being made for post surgery (idk for how long i'll wear them)

invisalign (if you can get them) are sick cause they do the exact same thing than braces do but way less annoying and you can remove them to eat and everything)

No braces, but invisalign for a year pre-surgery and new ones are being made for post surgery (idk for how long i'll wear them)

invisalign (if you can get them) are sick cause they do the exact same thing than braces do but way less annoying and you can remove them to eat and everything)
i see, thank you and had you ever been in braces before or was this your first time

i see, thank you and had you ever been in braces before or was this your first time
first time, and it works surprisingly well, I was skeptical at first but even by not wearing them 22 hours a day like advised, there was a very clear change in my teeth alignment.

first time, and it works surprisingly well, I was skeptical at first but even by not wearing them 22 hours a day like advised, there was a very clear change in my teeth alignment.
good shit man that it only took 10 months to get you ready for surgery
idk man good luck btw just get genio and youll be fine tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and DeadCube

Cheers

You got jaw surgery to look like a jaw surgery candidate.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aboriginalmaxxing, billymidnight and 1 other person
He did get a large maxillary advancement. He would have probably benefited from having a significantly flatter occlusal plane, and less linear maxillary advancement. Additionally, likely a downgraft genio and possibly slight advancement on the genio. His OP relative to FHP is now approx 11 degrees. I am not going to bother determining the OP in reference to the NHP in the image, but just based on how the orbits appear from the soft tissue I believe his NHP may be downward from his FHP, and as such, the OP would be higher than 11 degrees. He should be able to have the OP rotated significantly CCW from where he is at.

Adwawa

With less linear maxillary advancement, the philtrum may have maintained some concavity and would be stretched less.

@DeadCube:
I'd argue your surgery was not optimally planned, but of course, most people on a forum like this have little clue regarding what was not ideal about it, and where your actual deficiencies lie. Rather than more LF1 advancement, I'd say you should have had less. Both your lips are actually set back in this edit. Nevertheless, I think most on this forum would still recognize it does look better than your real outcome.

@Person on reddit saying "as a woman i have quickly learned incels are literally sad little virgins who i do not need to pay any mind to. there's literally no point. no woman will touch them with a 40 foot pole, that's punishment enough. keep doing your own thing dude, you're all good. :)"
Please grow some brains or a heart. Don't call guys "sad little virgins" or argue that their lack of access to physical intimacy is somehow "deserved". There are plenty of guys who are good looking, charismatic and popular who have excellent success when it comes to finding sexual partners, while simultaneously being horrendous people. Shaming people for their lack of access to physical intimacy, and blaming it on them necessarily being bad people should be treated the same way we now treat racism (well...at least racism in certain directions). A comment like that reflects a disheartening lack of compassion. I get it, many people on forums like this hold hyperbolic views when it comes to the role of appearance in sexual success of men. Many are also very young. Many may write things that are in poor spirit. Nevertheless, shaming them for their lack of access to physical intimacy is not the right way to get them to be kinder. And kindness, frankly, is not what would deliver them greater sexual success, either.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aboriginalmaxxing and incelbhai
And my God, Shuikai is still so fucking clueless about planning. How has that guy not learned anything over the last years? I remember when he told everyone they needed giga advancements and rotations that would make their occlusal plane negative. Now he's shot in the other direction. His ideas have always been so disconnected from real world aesthetic preferences.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, terrorblade and haus33
He did get a large maxillary advancement. He would have probably benefited from having a significantly flatter occlusal plane, and less linear maxillary advancement. Additionally, likely a downgraft genio and possibly slight advancement on the genio. His OP relative to FHP is now approx 11 degrees. I am not going to bother determining the OP in reference to the NHP in the image, but just based on how the orbits appear from the soft tissue I believe his NHP may be downward from his FHP, and as such, the OP would be higher than 11 degrees. He should be able to have the OP rotated significantly CCW from where he is at.

View attachment 3188239

With less linear maxillary advancement, the philtrum may have maintained some concavity and would be stretched less.

@DeadCube:
I'd argue your surgery was not optimally planned, but of course, most people on a forum like this have little clue regarding what was not ideal about it, and where your actual deficiencies lie. Rather than more LF1 advancement, I'd say you should have had less. Both your lips are actually set back in this edit. Nevertheless, I think most on this forum would still recognize it does look better than your real outcome.

@Person on reddit saying "as a woman i have quickly learned incels are literally sad little virgins who i do not need to pay any mind to. there's literally no point. no woman will touch them with a 40 foot pole, that's punishment enough. keep doing your own thing dude, you're all good. :)"
Please grow some brains or a heart. Don't call guys "sad little virgins" or argue that their lack of access to physical intimacy is somehow "deserved". There are plenty of guys who are good looking, charismatic and popular who have excellent success when it comes to finding sexual partners, while simultaneously being horrendous people. Shaming people for their lack of access to physical intimacy, and blaming it on them necessarily being bad people should be treated the same way we now treat racism (well...at least racism in certain directions). A comment like that reflects a disheartening lack of compassion. I get it, many people on forums like this hold hyperbolic views when it comes to the role of appearance in sexual success of men. Many are also very young. Many may write things that are in poor spirit. Nevertheless, shaming them for their lack of access to physical intimacy is not the right way to get them to be kinder. And kindness, frankly, is not what would deliver them greater sexual success, either.
Yeah CCW is another great point which I battled with a bit, and I plan on asking my surgeon about it because I do admit it would have helped me retain more jaw and chin definition as well as a bit more of a "manly" look and would maybe have been worth sacrificing better occlusion plane angle over

thank you for taking the time to look at it and even make an edit in a respectful a mature way.

also here's an edit I made of just a small Genio, I think it might also be an improvement

Last edited:
  • +1
Adaadada

Very rough attempt at morphing his before pic. This guy did need a gigantic mandibular setback. I think 4mm LF1 advancement may have been sufficient (at A-point), add a bunch of CCW and a genio. Probably a downgraft on the genio due to the shortening he would have if his maxillomandibular complex were rotated like that, probably some advancement on the genio too. Didn't bother morphing proper lip closure, would make the morph take a bunch more time.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and noahwillascend
I don't blame the guy, it's natural for him not to want to feel like he still looks like shit after his surgeon crashed his mandible into the back of his skull, deep down, he knows he is still unattractive.

Yeah CCW is another great point which I battled with a bit, and I plan on asking my surgeon about it because I do admit it would have helped me retain more jaw and chin definition as well as a bit more of a "manly" look and would maybe have been worth sacrificing better occlusion plane angle over

thank you for taking the time to look at it and even make an edit in a respectful a mature way.

also here's an edit I made of just a small Genio, I think it might also be an improvement
View attachment 3188285

Yeah if you're not a perfectionist, I think just getting a genio from here is sufficient aesthetically. Your airway does look concerningly small in your lateral cephalogram. Doing a counterclockwise rotation of the maxillomandibular complex may be able to advance the mandible enough to correct that. However, if you have no sleep apnea, do not snore and have no subjective issues with your breathing, a genio could suffice. The smaller airway may cause issues down the line though. Most people eventually develop some degree of sleep apnea if the get old enough. Having said that, if you don't have issues now, and would be happy with the aesthetics with just a genio, go for it, by the time you are old enough to develop sleep apnea if you don't have it now, there will probably be better options (or even just robotic jaw surgery with techniques to rapidly regenerate stretched nerves etc).

• +1
I got surgery to fix a severe underbite, which also allowed me to obtain facial symmetry. The surgery candidate look is mainly because of swelling. If in a year I still look like this then fine you win, but for now it's too early to tell... But i'm pretty sure even with my face as is I could still seduce your mom and give her a child she actually loves

ps: your dad beats you
No need to be pissy back with stuff like "your dad beats you" and "But i'm pretty sure even with my face as is I could still seduce your mom and give her a child she actually loves", I think relatively unemotional matter-of-fact communication brings home a message much better, and does not make you look as insecure and agitated.

And yes, after swelling goes down it will look better. Swelling tends to make people look more class 2.

• +1
Yeah if you're not a perfectionist, I think just getting a genio from here is sufficient aesthetically. Your airway does look concerningly small in your lateral cephalogram. Doing a counterclockwise rotation of the maxillomandibular complex may be able to advance the mandible enough to correct that. However, if you have no sleep apnea, do not snore and have no subjective issues with your breathing, a genio could suffice. The smaller airway may cause issues down the line though. Most people eventually develop some degree of sleep apnea if the get old enough. Having said that, if you don't have issues now, and would be happy with the aesthetics with just a genio, go for it, by the time you are old enough to develop sleep apnea if you don't have it now, there will probably be better options (or even just robotic jaw surgery with techniques to rapidly regenerate stretched nerves etc).
airway was small because of swelling, I'm gonna ask for a new xray soon but I think it improved significantly and so far no signs of sleep apnea (at least not that I know of)

No need to be pissy back with stuff like "your dad beats you" and "But i'm pretty sure even with my face as is I could still seduce your mom and give her a child she actually loves", I think relatively unemotional matter-of-fact communication brings home a message much better, and does not make you look as insecure and agitated.

And yes, after swelling goes down it will look better. Swelling tends to make people look more class 2.
you're right, just felt really good to say :) I was gonna delete it later anyways

airway was small because of swelling, I'm gonna ask for a new xray soon but I think it improved significantly and so far no signs of sleep apnea (at least not that I know of)

While swelling can indeed decrease it, I would expect your airway to be significantly worse off from this surgery. My airway looks enormous 3 days after my second double jaw surgery, even though I was very swollen. Realistically, most jaw surgery is poorly planned, and often poorly executed on top of it. I simply do not think this surgery was optimally done, and I can see that from the planning, it's not like I see a large discrepancy between the plan and outcome. Though your result was likely not optimal aesthetically and in terms of the airway, if you do not experience problems from the smaller airway, it is most definitely a positive change in appearance. You went from outlier tier "there is something wrong here" to the untrained eye, to normal range.

• +1
While swelling can indeed decrease it, I would expect your airway to be significantly worse off from this surgery. My airway looks enormous 3 days after my second double jaw surgery, even though I was very swollen. Realistically, most jaw surgery is poorly planned, and often poorly executed on top of it. I simply do not think this surgery was optimally done, and I can see that from the planning, it's not like I see a large discrepancy between the plan and outcome. Though your result was likely not optimal aesthetically and in terms of the airway, if you do not experience problems from the smaller airway, it is most definitely a positive change in appearance. You went from outlier tier "there is something wrong here" to the untrained eye, to normal range.
yo bro the first time you got djs how long did you have to be in braces to prepare for it?

And my God, Shuikai is still so fucking clueless about planning. How has that guy not learned anything over the last years? I remember when he told everyone they needed giga advancements and rotations that would make their occlusal plane negative. Now he's shot in the other direction. His ideas have always been so disconnected from real world aesthetic preferences.
I hate seeing his posts, he acts like an expert and recommends shit surgeons/plans based on his UARS personal experience.

• +1
I don't blame the guy, it's natural for him not to want to feel like he still looks like shit after his surgeon crashed his mandible into the back of his skull, deep down, he knows he is still unattractive.
First off, ouch, that was unnecessarily rude

second off, yeah nah I agree i'm not attractive, but i'm also not unattractive imo, I think i'm mid af for sure, but not ugly

go to the mall for an hour and you'll see lots of people uglier than me, you'll also see lots hotter, it's all a matter of perspective lowkey

to me, while you do have objectively better looks, I also think you look dry af, there's no oompf, just a copy paste from the next tiktok broccoli head there is without any personality (or a bad one if any, as seen by your posts)

idk where being mean to someone who just got an invasive surgery in the hopes to not even look good, but to look normal, will get you in life, but pop off king

keep this mentality up and in 6 years when you supposedly get your medical licence you'll get sued and have it revoked in the blink of an eye :)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, kana and haus33
yo bro the first time you got djs how long did you have to be in braces to prepare for it?

My case isn't a good indication, a lot went wrong both orthodontically and with my first surgery. My second surgery was done by a great surgeon, but with a suboptimal plan (which wasn't even the plan he himself proposed, his was better in retrospect, the plan I got was closer to an average of different surgeons I consulted). I am considering a third one, but not sure it's worth the risk yet. I've been in orthodontic treatment for almost 5 years at this point. Again though, that's not typical. It could have likely been about a year pre op and 9 months post op, for me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and incelbhai

second off, yeah nah I agree i'm not attractive, but i'm also not unattractive imo, I think i'm mid af for sure, but not ugly

go to the mall for an hour and you'll see lots of people uglier than me, you'll also see lots hotter, it's all a matter of perspective lowkey

to me, while you do have objectively better looks, I also think you look dry af, there's no oompf, just a copy paste from the next tiktok broccoli head there is without any personality (or a bad one if any, as seen by your posts)

idk where being mean to someone who just got an invasive surgery in the hopes to not even look good, but to look normal, will get you in life, but pop off king

keep this mentality up and in 6 years when you supposedly get your medical licence you'll get sued and have it revoked in the blink of an eye :)
Realistically it's hard to get unethical surgeons in trouble tbh.

• +1
My case isn't a good indication, a lot went wrong both orthodontically and with my first surgery. My second surgery was done by a great surgeon, but with a suboptimal plan (which wasn't even the plan he himself proposed, his was better in retrospect, the plan I got was closer to an average of different surgeons I consulted). I am considering a third one, but not sure it's worth the risk yet. I've been in orthodontic treatment for almost 5 years at this point. Again though, that's not typical. It could have likely been about a year pre op and 9 months post op, for me.
thanks for the answer, you seem pretty knowledgable about jaw surgeries though so imma just go ahead and shoot this quesiton even tho yeah i know you cant really tell for sure without like a dental cast or sum but how long do people who are class ii with an overbite of around 3-5mm with little crowding have to be in braces, i need this shit done in 20 months i cant wait more than that cause ill be starting uni in 2026 mid

• +1
thanks for the answer, you seem pretty knowledgable about jaw surgeries though so imma just go ahead and shoot this quesiton even tho yeah i know you cant really tell for sure without like a dental cast or sum but how long do people who are class ii with an overbite of around 3-5mm with little crowding have to be in braces, i need this shit done in 20 months i cant wait more than that cause ill be starting uni in 2026 mid
Too variable to give you an indication. Don't rush it though, most surgeons suck, ideally you'd have some understanding of planning before going into it. Going through it and getting a poor outcome is brutal, truly. I'd be happy to give you some indication of what I think may be good movements if you want to send me pictures by DM, with the obvious caveat that I'm not a professional.

• +1

oh my god calm down😭😭

first of all unattractive =/= ugly, You are not ugly, you have nothing eye-catching about you, like everyone else, you are just invisible
admittedly you look better post-surgery but what is the basis of comparison? you looked like a troll before and now you are a 4-5/10 with mandible 404 and you will probably have sleep apnea and TMJ for the rest of your life, regardless of whether you have received maxillary advancement or not, your maxilla was nowhere near advanced forwards enough in comparison to how far your mandible was retruded, I do understand that the surgeon's hands where likely tied and extreme maxillary advancement is unrealistic, unaesthetic, and dangerous, these problems are tricky to resolve, your entire craniofacial complex is improperly grown

your surgery results aren't terrible aesthetically, they are just underwhelming and terrible functionality-wise, you have an okayish base, get jaw filler, and maybe a genioplasty, and you will look pretty decent, I would say above average, an attractive jaw makes almost anyone above average

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and DeadCube
jfl this thread:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and haus33
oh my god calm down😭😭

first of all unattractive =/= ugly, You are not ugly, you have nothing eye-catching about you, like everyone else, you are just invisible
admittedly you look better post-surgery but what is the basis of comparison? you looked like a troll before and now you are a 4-5/10 with mandible 404 and you will probably have sleep apnea and TMJ for the rest of your life, regardless of whether you have received maxillary advancement or not, your maxilla was nowhere near advanced forwards enough in comparison to how far your mandible was retruded, I do understand that the surgeon's hands where likely tied and extreme maxillary advancement is unrealistic, unaesthetic, and dangerous, these problems are tricky to resolve, your entire craniofacial complex is improperly grown

your surgery results aren't terrible aesthetically, they are just underwhelming and terrible functionality-wise, you have an okayish base, get jaw filler, and maybe a genioplasty, and you will look pretty decent, I would say above average, an attractive jaw makes almost anyone above average
More maxillary advancement would have looked worse, not better. What he needed was a good deal of CCW and a genio, and arguably less maxillary advancement than he got. Here's him with more maxillary advancement and a mandible to match:

Adwad

Last edited:
  • +1
do
More maxillary advancement would have looked worse, not better. What he needed was a good deal of CCW and a genio, and arguably less maxillary advancement than he got. Here's him with more maxillary advancement and a mandible to match:

View attachment 3188535
don't forget more mandible advancement would have made my nose flare up a lot and given me a "pig" nose

the whole ass council got together to brainstorm on this dude's results :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and haus33
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ryuken
do

don't forget more mandible advancement would have made my nose flare up a lot and given me a "pig" nose
I assume you meant maxillary advancement. And yes, in general it would have. I'm not exactly sure how well it can be compensated for by the different techniques. Either way, it doesn't matter, your maxilla is arguably too far forward regardless, certainly not too far back.

Cheers

Bro you gotta stop taking the autists/shitposts on here so seriously. most of the people weren't even trying to make fun of you/bully you you're just being a bit sensitive and overly emotional.

• +1
Reactions: DeadCube

View attachment 3188285
You gotta understand the "disrespect" on this forum is just banter, it's an all-male forum, you've never heard of guys roasting each other in the locker room or whatever? Your male friends roast you, etc.?

We're not like women who tell our fat friends they're beautiful :lul:

People tell each other to off themselves regularly on this forum for basically no reason, it's just banter, don't take it too personally.

• +1
Reactions: DeadCube
Bro you gotta stop taking the autists/shitposts on here so seriously. most of the people weren't even trying to make fun of you/bully you you're just being a bit sensitive and overly emotional.
Hard not to be when a surgery you've been waiting for 10+ years to look like a human being gets shit on when you're trying to relearn to like your face :/

But I get your point and I agree...

• +1
Wouldve been fucked if he advanced maxilla too, he needs lefort 3 for this shit @NZb6Air

Unironically he couldve done double jaw surgery and then infras + supras

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back