D
Deleted member 19174
Exile
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2022
- Posts
- 15,021
- Reputation
- 23,137
I'm currently devising a plan to ruin her life this semester.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I think i’m gonna blow an airhorn outside her dorm during the night.Shit like that is worse than rejections. Any pre-rejection signal makes me want to nuke the planet.
Nah, there's nothing you can do. Women get to be super passive aggressive and there's nothing you can do about it. Fucking sucks, but any retaliation just makes you look worse.I think i’m gonna blow an airhorn outside her dorm during the night.
You can be passive aggressive back, if some bitch shoots me a look like that I'd just treat her like she doesn't exist from then onNah, there's nothing you can do. Women get to be super passive aggressive and there's nothing you can do about it. Fucking sucks, but any retaliation just makes you look worse.
99% of foids can be hacked with relative ease.Nah, there's nothing you can do. Women get to be super passive aggressive and there's nothing you can do about it. Fucking sucks, but any retaliation just makes you look worse.
YesIs this the Russian one