This foid is looksmaxxing more than 90% of forum

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, FootLongDong, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
bonita cancion

women who get LL (whose goal isnt modelling) are dumb as fuck unless they are giga shortcels

imagine never being able to work out properly again or risking being in a wheelchair at 60 because she got from 5‘5 to 5‘8 or smth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell, ballskin, Chinlet Ascension and 12 others
women who get LL (whose goal isnt modelling) are dumb as fuck unless they are giga shortcels

imagine never being able to work out properly again or risking being in a wheelchair at 60 because she got from 5‘5 to 5‘8 or smth
I agree that its a useless surgery for women, however my point still stands that she is doing more than 90% of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, ballskin, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
LL isn’t looksmaxxing for women

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, ChristianChad, ballskin and 4 others

short legs look extremely subhuman on women
S1rUdgN.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 18522 and Lawton88

Why would you not recover properly?
Leg lengthening should allow you to be fully functional after healing.

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin
the safe limit is retarded, some doctors believe you can not lengthen a total more than 6cm to have a full recovery. 99% of people lengthen more than that though.

• +1
the safe limit is retarded, some doctors believe you can not lengthen a total more than 6cm to have a full recovery. 99% of people lengthen more than that though.
Just get BMAC and take BPC-157 for accelerated healing

I agree that its a useless surgery for women, however my point still stands that she is doing more than 90% of the forum.
LL isn’t looksmaxxing for women
Manlet cope. LL is almost as important for females than for males. Fashion modeling has more exclusive leg length standards for the female models than the male models.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Manlet cope. LL is almost as important for females than for males. Fashion modeling has more exclusive leg length standards for the female models than the male models.

They like long legs because you're supposed to have long elegant prominent bones everywhere, not because they have a tibia fetish. LL will do nothing for a goblin aspiring to be a model.

• +1
how many people u know who got LL 30 40 50 years ago? nobody knows

and im pretty sure i read u cant work out and play a lot of sports anymore after LL

They like long legs because you're supposed to have long elegant prominent bones everywhere, not because they have a tibia fetish. LL will do nothing for a goblin aspiring to be a model.
3 inches of LL for a below average height female is more beneficial than for a below average height male. Most males go from manlet to manlet. Most females get a more aesthetic body.

how many people u know who got LL 30 40 50 years ago? nobody knows

and im pretty sure i read u cant work out and play a lot of sports anymore after LL
Cool but logically, there are ZERO reasons why the bone wouldn't heal fully.

Imagine risking becoming a cripple just to go from chad only to chad only lmao

• JFL