This foid wants me to drive 45 min to pick her up. Such is life when you are sub Maher. Don't what know what to do.

Sigmamale

Sigmamale

Diamond
If I didn't have 0 lay count I would ghost her. I suggested her to drive to an area near me and she said I have to pick her up from her house.

• JFL
Reactions: Ken, Chadeep, ROTTING and 2 others
Nigga, a 45-minutes drive is not that big of a deal :ogre:

Are you a poorcel or smt?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Sigmamale

Nah gas is expensive in America, but also it's the principle. Makes me feel like jester max if she's not begging to drive to me. Would you drive that far even if nothing was guaranteed if you were in my shoes? I don't really care about that cost.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chadeep, ROTTING and 3 others
Nah gas is expensive in America, but also it's the principle. Makes me feel like jester max if she's not begging to drive to me. Would you drive that far even if nothing was guaranteed if you were in my shoes? I don't really care about that cost

This isn't a rhetorical question btw

Nah gas is expensive in America, but also it's the principle. Makes me feel like jester max if she's not begging to drive to me. Would you drive that far even if nothing was guaranteed if you were in my shoes? I don't really care about that cost.
Yeah, I think I get what you mean :ogre:

I had to take a 10-15 min drive in order to lose my v-card

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Sigmamale
not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
she has low interest, forget about her imo

• +1
Yeah, I think I get what you mean :ogre:

I had to take a 10-15 min drive in order to lose my v-card
exactly 10-15 is not unreasonable in fact the place I wanted to meet was even 20-25 min to my house. Idk I am feeling quite conflicted. Wish I was on FIn.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Should I extend a final offer that makes us drive an equal amount or just walk away?
no, never try to negotiate when she's shown she has low interest, you can't negotiate attraction!

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 18361
“im not gonna drive unless youre gonna put out”

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Sigmamale
Should I extend a final offer that makes us drive an equal amount or just walk away?
if shes making u drive 45 minutes, the sex prolly isn’t gonna be good anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Sigmamale
My life is a secret
Everything confidential

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sigmamale
Americans cities are very large and spread all over, if you don't have a car, you're fucked, European cities are more compact and you can easily get around just with public transportation.
Just move to Europe if you don't want to drive all day for hours, just for some dates.

• +1
Americans cities are very large and spread all over, if you don't have a car, you're fucked, European cities are more compact and you can easily get around just with public transportation.
Just move to Europe if you don't want to drive all day for hours, just for some dates.
Indeed, I have car but she should be willing to meet half way at least.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
im not dropping 45 minutes just to see a bitch whos got like 26 dudes on her dm’s
This would easily be my mindset If I wasn't in this situation

send that bitch through uber - migos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Sigmamale
Sucks to be sub Maher buddy boyo

• So Sad
if pussy isnt worth a 45 minute drive just go mgtow

• +1
If I didn't have 0 lay count I would ghost her. I suggested her to drive to an area near me and she said I have to pick her up from her house.

If you got a lay count of 0 and you are older than 20 then you are going to drive 45 minutes to be told to go fuck yourself and drive back home.

• Woah
If you got a lay count of 0 and you are older than 20 then you are going to drive 45 minutes to be told to go fuck yourself and drive back home.
Still a teen

Actualy driving 45 min isn’t that big of a deal given the hours people spend rotting here anyway- but I get the principal of the girl not reciprocating effort would annoy me too

• +1
Actualy driving 45 min isn’t that big of a deal given the hours people spend rotting here anyway- but I get the principal of the girl not reciprocating effort would annoy me too
Yeah it's not ideal but I might have to just go for it due to little options. Worst case scenario I waste one round trip if it doesn't work out

Im considering driving 2 hours for a female.