This forum has become infested with curries.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Curries are unsuited for looksmaxxing and blackpill discussions because they are too ignorant, uneducated, deluded and coping to understand aesthetics. They all need to be banned ASAP otherwise there'll be little hope of redeeming and restoring this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11770, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
I love curries because it's easy to mog them. I was at a hotel and 95%+ of the employees were curries. During breakfast I felt like I had a team of Indian slaves serving me. I'm British so that's probably how my ancestors felt when they colonized India.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 4946, Acromegaly_Chad and 15 others
impossible
their population is over 1 billion and english proficiency is growing
soon this forum will be filled with almost only curries

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, bugeye, jesuischriste and 6 others
I love curries because it's easy to mog them. I was at a hotel and 95%+ of the employees were curries. During breakfast I felt like I had a team of Indian slaves serving me. I'm British so that's probably how my ancestors felt when they colonized India.
Indians are beggar street dogs. Sexual untouchables. Unhygienic Lepers.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, SubhumanCurrycel, hennypapi and 3 others
impossible
their population is over 1 billion and english proficiency is growing
soon this forum will be filled with almost only curries
mam can you teach blackpill so i can see bobs and vagene

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, FootLongDong, bugeye and 1 other person
why do i continue living

Curries are unsuited for looksmaxxing and blackpill discussions because they are too ignorant, uneducated, deluded and coping to understand aesthetics. They all need to be banned ASAP otherwise there'll be little hope of redeeming and restoring this forum.
Nerdy Kid on Laptop Template | Buff Guys Help Out Nerdy Kid | Know Your Meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946, Acromegaly_Chad and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Edgar, FootLongDong and 6 others
Curries look better than asians ngl it's just over for their reputation and hygiene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Patient A
Curries look better than asians ngl it's just over for their reputation and hygiene
Asians mog curries to hell and back.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
can understand them cuz the phenopill is the most brutal one. no surgery for a shit pheno.
im not curry but not white either. over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, Gaia262, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Asians mog curries to hell and back.
Tbh white guys would rather be in curry land fucking all their women but the men don’t allow it. So we have to settle for the subpar yellow pussy domination.

otherwise the entirety of curryland would be like Thailand, and Thailand would be a shithole like curryland

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
white guys would rather be in curry land fucking all their women but the men don’t allow it.
Nah, curryland is low in resources, hot as fuck and dirty. Curry foids are utterly disgusting. Noodles mog curry foids to oblivion. Whites prefer cooler weather up north in China or seaside weather like in Thailand.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, hennypapi and Patient A
Nah, curryland is low in resources, hot as fuck and dirty. Curry foids are utterly disgusting. Noodles mog curry foids to oblivion. Whites prefer cooler weather up north in China or seaside weather like in Thailand.
Yeah true. Maybe I’m just saying that because forbidden fruit theory

can understand them cuz the phenopill is the most brutal one. no surgery for a shit pheno.
im not curry but not white either. over
most curry here think their life would improve if they larp black. they aren't wrong

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
most curry here think their life would improve if they larp black. they aren't wrong
Blacks have higher T, bigger dicks and better musculature. Indians could never LARP testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
As @Colvin188 would say "whites are gods"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 399
Leave curries alone mate

they already know they have it hard, you don’t have to push the idea it’s over onto them from the start

there are curries at my school with gfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946 and .👽.
everywhere's become infested with curries:feelswhy:

• +1
You bloody bastard bitch you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, hennypapi, jesuischriste and 3 others
Indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 399
Blacks have higher T, bigger dicks and better musculature. Indians could never LARP testosterone.
Not to mention bone structure is so different jfl

• +1