This forum is a meme

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
these retards classify a subhuman with dolphin IPD and a rotten nose Jew mixed with black is high MTN
Screenshot 20230920 2136342
and supermodels and hollywood actors like Eduard Badaluta and Taylor Kitsch as low HTN/high MTN
1432899 Eduard Badaluta 1 Taylor kitsch v0 rpp239fihco81

I would honestly like to understand if this is some kind of irony or if ethnicities rank other ethnicities at levels much higher than they actually are because they identify with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 24444, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person

whats with his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
you have 1k600 posts and still didn't understand that 90% of people rating are autists and/or underrating as shitpost

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog, BoredPrince, Detective and 4 others
the only real rating is how women treat you in real life, this is undeniable and works 100% of the time

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30446, chadcel; and 1 other person
the only real rating is how women treat you in real life, this is undeniable and works 100% of the time
No it is not "the only real rating"
women wont make fun of even tell you if you are ugly as fuck, nobody EVER told me that I'm ugly, wish I knew

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 30446 and SurgeryEnjoyer
I know. And they say this guy is chad lul
Tom cruise endured several hardships growing up 1626901218

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, EggKing and whitegymmax
Yes, in 99% all situations

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
you really expect some teen indian basement dwellers to rate your sexual value accurately?

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and EggKing
No it is not "the only real rating"
women wont make fun of even tell you if you are ugly as fuck, nobody EVER told me that I'm ugly, wish I knew
you are average and autistic, how could women ever give you any sign?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 18879
you are average and autistic, how could women ever give you any sign?
I am below average, according to the blackpill women should be agressive towards me but its not the case.
women ignore me, I never got any negative treatement.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I am below average, according to the blackpill women should be agressive towards me but its not the case.
women ignore me, I never got any negative treatement.
you are average legbfinal, how could you let some 5'4 15yo haiti inhabitants give you bdd?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Badaluta has insane averageness.
FkmA2UQXgAU4GwM

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
yeah and being considered among the top most famous and desirable men in the world.

we are legitmately speaking like a fat woman expressing her opinions on men, we say the truth you can accept it if you want. Those pics of supermodels still would be invisible to an entitled mtb

• JFL
doesnt matter what gaslighters and troll think just take their comments for entertainment

if you have eyes you can detect what is good looking

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and whitegymmax

He looks mentally disabled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and whitegymmax
The forum has barely any knowledge about appeal and what is actually attractive. Never heard a single chick mention any of the psl gods but get their pants wet for badaluta

Just stating reality. Most females would avoid him
Yes bro, him have incel face,recessed jaw and chin, bug eyes, framelat, ethinic and manlet

Remember to wipe his jizz off your face
bro are delirious, calling a guy who became an actor and starred in 200 million budget blockbusters just for being handsome
20080556 Images   2023 09 29T134242417

and who is desired by millions of women and could literally pull whoever he wanted in his prime, called him ugly, this forum is really autistic

bro are delirious, calling a guy who became an actor and starred in 200 million budget blockbusters just for being handsome
View attachment 2460731View attachment 2460732

and who is desired by millions of women and could literally pull whoever he wanted in his prime, called him ugly, this forum is really autistic
How does his dick taste? You're slobbering all over it

I agree

• +1