this forum is becoming bluepilled day after day, a small nose is a underrated feature

D

Deleted member

Lurker
unironically nose is one of if not the first thing you notice on a face, having a ideal perfect nose is possibly why some normies with shit other features can get foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Hikicel69, Deleted member 19294 and 17 others
nose is probably the least important feature for a man :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16861, Yerico7, Deleted member 19294 and 14 others
Nose can make or break your harmony, giga important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, CursedOne, Yerico7 and 15 others
unironically nose is one of if not the first thing you notice on a face, having a ideal perfect nose is possibly why some normies with shit other features can get foids
vinnie would be so ugly with a non ideal nose
most male models got ideal noses too
most gl people got good noses too
nose is super important on a man but ppl say it's not jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Hero of the Imperium, Broly and 4 others
also you would be a legit HTN minimum with better nose
you look like a pig w that nose man

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
My mother has a big/medium-sized nose, and my father has a small, so I have a small nose.

exactly, having a perfect straight nose is so so so so important, cannot be chad without a European nose

68C019F0 04EE 42F2 8A4C 0095DC5E45F9

this is what gigachad appeal to jbs is

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Lmao, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
exactly, having a perfect straight nose is so so so so important, cannot be chad without a European nose

View attachment 1749353

i got the same exact nose instead my side nose got a lil bit bigger (only a bump) because my upper maxilla a lil bit recessed while growing up
i still get compliments on my nose despite me being super insecure of it
i think it's all about the front nose and your side nose not being that big and boom

my nose is mid wont lie some of the based users here have recommended rhinoplasty
but yeah nose is important, women are giga obsessed with good looking noses look at how they talk about kpop stars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
“Noo girls like Jewish Gandy nose” :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CursedOne, Hikicel69, subhuman incel and 3 others
not true. wide fat nose is very unnattractive, for some people they have such a good face it doesnt matter but for others it can be bad

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
Nose dont matter on men as it does for women . The eyes and jaw is way more important. Look at gandy . Saved by his eye area and Forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15827
Yeah true , gandy has a roman nose and he will never be a model 😖😖😖😖😖😖

Nose doesnt matter on man if you're within the 80-90% distribution I think. Also it doesnt weigh much unless u go above chadlite. So yeah for a man most of the time it doesnt matter. For women it's much more important

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Nose dont matter on men as it does for women . The eyes and jaw is way more important. Look at gandy . Saved by his eye area and Forward growth
Gandy has a fairly good nose idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 18244 and edodalic29
Nose doesnt matter on man if you're within the 80-90% distribution I think. Also it doesnt weigh much unless u go above chadlite. So yeah for a man most of the time it doesnt matter. For women it's much more important
Eye area + lower third > nose on men
Not according to this retarded forum , who only thinks a slim feminine nose is ideal

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
fucking bluepilled masc copers, I hate male gaze coping faggots

Reminder that David gandy was a virgin till 21

so fucking over for this forum, nose is giga important, prettyboy or rope

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15827
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and edodalic29
Not according to this retarded forum , who only thinks a slim feminine nose is ideal
You need a defined nose bridge and a narrow nose tip, this is non-negotiable, other than that it doesn't matter that much.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 8758 and edodalic29

Shut up retard, as long as you dont have a bulbous nose tip or a flat gook nose it is literally irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and subhuman incel
i got the same exact nose instead my side nose got a lil bit bigger (only a bump) because my upper maxilla a lil bit recessed while growing up
i still get compliments on my nose despite me being super insecure of it
i think it's all about the front nose and your side nose not being that big and boom
I’m planning a small bump on mine so it looks “natural” perfectly straight is a bit feminine if ur not a prettyboy

You need a defined nose bridge and a narrow nose tip, this is non-negotiable, other than that it doesn't matter that much.
What if you have a forward grown face and a wide jaw , dosent it make the nose look smaller and more proportionant ?

Is is more based than this forum NGL.
.org is just Normies sucking up chads tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, alriodai and Foreverbrad
Small nose is proportionally correct but actually quite rare.

• +1
Is is more based than this forum NGL.
.org is just Normies sucking up chads tbh
And hyping up ugly mfs
And "muh you could be manlet and ugly NT is everything bro"

Mfs get so bluepilled sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Jfl at copers. A projected high bridge thin nose and a strong chin is important for a man to look masculine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member
And hyping up ugly mfs
And "muh you could be manlet and ugly NT is everything bro"

Mfs get so bluepilled sometimes
Bluepillers are more based. They get their teeth fixed, loose weight, eat healthy and get a nosejob if the nose is orge tier.
Blackpillers cope with muh mewing and bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Muh Jfl at normies getting nosejob on their recessed maxilla. They should mew and grow their maxilla instead muh muh

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Muh Jfl at normies getting nosejob on their recessed maxilla. They should mew and grow their maxilla instead muh muh

Muh emotional response to analytical problem muh muh (nigga)

You're literally called BigNoseCurry, it speaks volumes

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member and mortis
Doesn't the width of the nose matter??

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Shut up retard, as long as you dont have a bulbous nose tip or a flat gook nose it is literally irrelevant.
bro, i have subhuman nose i think., can you rate my nose in pm, i think my nose bridge is shit and is gook like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel

View attachment 1749353

isnt the "straight" nose a masculine male gaze shit? I'd rather a ski slope nose tbh.

• +1
a deformed nose hurts you, an average nose and a good nose wont do much

its far behind other features likes eyes, lower third etc.

every feature is important, some more some less

Bumping this retarded terrorist cucks post.

Fuckin faggot.

Smaller nose is obviously better kek.

I am a prime example. I have some damn good pics of my before/after rhino. It really made a world of difference for my facial harmony

I wouldn't say someone having a differing opinion to you on a nose means it's them becoming bluepilled.

I'm blackpilled, looks mean a lot.. but I disagree that nose means anything. I think it can sometimes be a super aesthetic trait, depending on the other features lining up with it. A strong jaw, with a great brow-ridge looks fantastic on a larger nose, but of-course a weak jaw/chin, and pale complexion, with lack of bones looks awful on a larger nose. That's not at fault of the nose, that's at fault of other facial characteristics. Take Tamino for example.

Multiple woman hate feminine noses, my older sister thought River Phoenix looked horrible because of his tiny upturned nose, and she said she felt bad for saying it.

“The two guys in rock with the best noses were Axl Rose and Kurt Cobain - and I certainly wasn’t going to mate with Axl Rose. I was all about mating for a nose.”

- Courtney Love.

Attachments

• fe75d0b98a300147bbb3b557d5ef6313 (1).jpg
    fe75d0b98a300147bbb3b557d5ef6313 (1).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • BN-KR656_cobain_G_20151009070601 (1).jpg
    BN-KR656_cobain_G_20151009070601 (1).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
I have an ideal nose I’m pretty sure this is the only reason I’ve ever gotten women despite my recessed jaws, infras and chin

No rhino for your maxilla

Nose matters the least... just can't be a failo like upturned pig nose or extremely bulbous. Eye area and lower third is much much more important.