This forum is clueless about female aesthetics

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
If you look at the ideal faces for man and woman, you will see that the female face has:

-properly forward grown face

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

But somehow, according to this forum, the more recessed a girl, the higher her attractiveness becomes. Its literally only here that this is observed.

The best looking women in history like Monica for example, they all have good facial bone structures. Then you ask this forum to rate them and you get reponses like "she looks like a tranny" or "mtb at best".

JFL at this levels of delusion. Irl, at least in med countries, the closer a girl looks to someone like Monica, the better looking she is considered and this forum's opinion doesnt matter at all.

Women who have 1.hooded eyes, 2.strong chin, 3.compact midface, 4.defined jaw, are very highly desired and anyone who thinks otherwise is COPING. Even chads cannot get women like this simply because they are at the aboslute top of the dating chain. most men dont even meet women like this for that matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, courtcase75, Bars and 18 others
DNRD dalit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, greywind, N1666 and 2 others
beauty is subjective, tbh i dont agree with any of these retards on women because they go for conventionally attractive husks without a personality while i prefer a funny wholesome sweet kind 6/10 nerdy shy girl

think what u wanna think, at the end of the day ur on an incel website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, courtcase75, Bars and 6 others
Excellent taste
i think its a common consensus, everywhere except in this forum for some reason. if she wasnt famous and someone posted her here, they would claim they see 100s of bettr looking girls every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Darkeningstar
i think its a common consensus, everywhere except in this forum for some reason. if she wasnt famous and someone posted her here, they would claim they see 100s of bettr looking girls every day

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Apparition
If you look at the ideal faces for man and woman, you will see that the female face has:

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

But somehow, according to this forum, the more recessed a girl, the higher her attractiveness becomes. Its literally only here that this is observed.

The best looking women in history like Monica for example, they all have good facial bone structures. Then you ask this forum to rate them and you get reponses like "she looks like a tranny" or "mtb at best".

JFL at this levels of delusion. Irl, at least in med countries, the closer a girl looks to someone like Monica, the better looking she is considered and this forum's opinion doesnt matter at all.

Women who have 1.hooded eyes, 2.strong chin, 3.compact midface, 4.defined jaw, are very highly desired and anyone who thinks otherwise is COPING. Even chads cannot get women like this simply because they are at the aboslute top of the dating chain. most men dont even meet women like this for that matter.
if a woman has good forward growth, low iq users here would think its a tranny

Niggas here are into women that'll give them sub-5 sons

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75, hypernormie, JustABadDream and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, geenk worg and dbva
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
people here HATE women than look better than they do
yeah they hate getting mogged more than anything, for that reason I can't see users here dating a woman that's actually better looking than them

i mean a severely recessed women look ugly, it's just that women can get away with some recession and many female supermodels like bahia, steinberg, ratajkowski have slightly recessed lower thirds.

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

They're rating based on appeal, fakeup and hair.

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75 and Apparition

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

I even spoke to @Whatever
Chads seem to like women with strong faces for LTR

• +1
Reactions: Whatever

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

I have observed that ugly guys tend to have bad taste in women. It’s almost like recessed attracts recessed

The only feature you listed I don’t agree with are hooded eyes - they may be perfect for modeling as they make the face stand out, but that’s it

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Apparition and Xangsane
I have observed that ugly guys tend to have bad taste in women. It’s almost like recessed attracts recessed

The only feature you listed I don’t agree with are hooded eyes - they may be perfect for modeling as they make the face stand out, but that’s it
JFL, check this poll out

They went off appeal

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
yet somehow i like women who bonemog me

i think they look pretty

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition and Prettyboy
It seems Chads (excluding prettyboys) have very different tastes to normies.
I would go even further than human aesthetics - I’ve noticed attractive people tend to have better taste in general, be it culinary, visual art, music etc. It’s almost like beautiful seeks beautiful and ugly seeks ugly in a meta sense.

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard, Apparition and Xangsane
I would go even further than human aesthetics - I’ve noticed attractive people tend to have better taste in general, be it culinary, visual art, music etc. It’s almost like beautiful seeks beautiful and ugly seeks ugly in a meta sense.
Examples of what they'd like versus don't like?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
All caucasoid females look like trannies for the most part.so do negroid.

Ideal woman is maria ozawa brazilid/Indonesian type

• JFL
You are so fucking dumb. A lot of women would look like ogres if they were forward grown with no recession xD
Recession makes most women better looking

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

The better the bone structure, the more masculine she looks.
You’re not coping if you’re not attracted to that.

The reason many users like more “recessed” women is because she’ll look more feminine.
It’s not rocket science.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Yeah the best-looking women don't have really weak and fragile faces that seem to be considered peak femininity not only here but in Hollywood.

I don't think having a strong chin and jaw inherently makes a woman look more masculine. If anything it looks healthier than really dainty and recessed features.

• +1

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

Nah not a strong chin, that’s very unattarxive in a women.

Best is a decent chin + decent bone structure. Too much chin on a women is disgusting

• +1

The reason many users like more “recessed” women is because she’ll look more feminine.
It’s not rocket science.
I don’t like reccesed women I like women that have ok fwg, not reccesed but not super forward grown either.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
compact midface looks shit on men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Apparition
I don't think having a strong chin and jaw inherently makes a woman look more masculine. If anything it looks healthier than really dainty and recessed features.
and chad thinks the same as well

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

It’s not rocket science.
bone structure is necessary for both genders not just men lol

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and GigaRetard

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

Reze mogs anyways

• +1
compact midface is what seperates humans from subhumans. Look at Brad
Compact midface looks low class on men.

.95-1 is ideal. Ofc not a horseface either that’s also Digusting.

• +1
I know, but what I meant is prominent masculine features like a jawline, chin, browbone etc.
You never see a woman irl that looks close to having a tranny skull the way an actual tranny does.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, geenk worg and Apparition