This forum is DYING

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Less than 2000 connected on a Saturday night.

NO interesting post on the first page, I only do Refresh for 10 minutes.

A moderation that can not even be described as severe, it's simply become unmanageable.

We can get rid of anything and everything for no reason.

I did not want to believe the defeatists for a long time, but today we have to face the facts: LOOKSMAX.ORG is definitely dead.

Delighted we knew each other🥳

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18244 and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: juste and whiteissuperior

Attachments

• 25C20E98-9C54-4FF9-9F61-8AED8F8C85DD.jpeg
    25C20E98-9C54-4FF9-9F61-8AED8F8C85DD.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, stevielake, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, NFA PB, ascension and 7 others
This forum is being influxed by retards like @CEO of Sex and @the BULL spouting nonsense saying slaying is easy. Don’t know if these guys are retarded, delusional or just trying to gaslight incels. Regardless there are too many of them here and it’s ruining the forum. Gonna take a break and just focus on wageslaving from now on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21620, Moggie and 5 others
all users have ascended so they go out on Saturday night.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 20677 and 2 others
This forum is being influxed by retards like @CEO of Sex and @the BULL spouting nonsense saying slaying is easy. Don’t know if these guys are retarded, delusional or just trying to gaslight incels. Regardless there are too many of them here and it’s ruining the forum. Gonna take a break and just focus on wageslaving from now on.
Just download tinder bro:soy:

It Is. Just because you can't talk to a girls OR are Bottom 40% and go for mid beckies doesn't disprove what i think

Unironically, once the incel subreddits were taken down it's only low IQ cringy teenagers who come here from TikTok or Wheat Waffles. Also FaceAndLMS disappeared who was funneling in high IQ surgerymaxxers.

This went from being a surgerymax forum to a NEET QAnon forum with a bunch of mentalcel losers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 21620, Wallenberg and 2 others
Just download tinder bro:soy:
I mentioned that you Need to SOFTMAX. You are not softmaxxed, you're fat, and given your looks level you should go for ltbs anyway. I doubt all the ltbs would reject you

I mentioned that you Need to SOFTMAX. You are not softmaxxed, you're fat, and given your looks level you should go for ltbs anyway. I doubt all the ltbs would reject you
I'm short anyways and curry and ugly as FUCK

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I'm short anyways and curry and ugly as FUCK
Ok, slaying as easily getting pussy isn't Easy for you, but getting sex from your looksmatch Is still doable

Ok, slaying as easily getting pussy isn't Easy for you, but getting sex from your looksmatch Is still doable
My looksmatch is literally fucking chad while I'm typing this

My looksmatch is literally fucking chad while I'm typing this
No, She isn't you moron. She's fucking some desperate HTN at the very max right now

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
It Is. Just because you can't talk to a girls OR are Bottom 40% and go for mid beckies doesn't disprove what i think
We all fucking know slaying is easy if you have the looks. No need to be spouting this bs in every thread

No, She isn't you moron. She's fucking some desperate HTN at the very max right now
Yeah a htn and im literally a 1 psl subhuman. How can i compete with a htn??? No softmaxxing can help me

This forum died months ago with all the good people leaving and dumb faggots replacing them

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Unironically, once the incel subreddits were taken down it's only low IQ cringy teenagers who come here from TikTok or Wheat Waffles. Also FaceAndLMS disappeared who was funneling in high IQ surgerymaxxers.

This went from being a surgerymax forum to a NEET QAnon forum with a bunch of mentalcel losers.
its better tho. keeps competition lower.:feelsgood:

• JFL
This forum died months ago with all the good people leaving and dumb faggots replacing them
May Allah destroy the old users 🤲🏻

• So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
Yeah a htn and im literally a 1 psl subhuman. How can i compete with a htn??? No softmaxxing can help me
Dude not every girl wants to be pumped and dumped by superior genetics ppl. If you were slim you could shoot your shot and eventually get laid or find ltr (most likely at your Age and looks level)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
how about instead of complaining about good posts you actually make one for once g

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 5892, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
how about instead of complaining about good posts you actually make one for once g
I made a lot in the past lol.

Stopped because the forum quality hindered and no one deserve my talent and work.

'Now i only share my masterclass poststo close friends.

What have you done for the forum,you ?🎤.....

Ok

Dude you are not a SLAYER stop coping and lying.

You old,ugly, has no teeth, you look like a donkey and the devil in arab cartoons.

I mog you and most people mog you too.

Mirin jvc maxxing

• JFL
Subhuman basement rotter cope. Slaying IS easy for neurotypical NPCs IRL, not schizos on male model worship incel forums. Unironically just go outside.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Curry Suicide, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
We all fucking know slaying is easy if you have the looks. No need to be spouting this bs in every thread
Slaying is degenerate

Brb catching the monkeypox 🥳🙀💖😈

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Dude you are not a SLAYER stop coping and lying.

You old,ugly, has no teeth, you look like a donkey and the devil in arab cartoons.

I mog you and most people mog you too.
Ignore.

Subhuman basement rotter cope. Slaying IS easy for neurotypical NPCs IRL, not schizos on male model worship incel forums. Unironically just go outside.
Its not easy

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Good for since i have to study and shiet.

• +1
Bitch give me your adress INSHALLAH.

You think i'm playing, I'm serious

U fucking retarded? Of course normie npc get sex every now and then but to say they fucking “slay” is laughable. Do you know what the fucking term “slaying” even means? It means ur banging a DIFFERENT chick EVERY week. It’s not banging ur ltr gf everyday that u been together with for the last two years or whatever. Of course that’s fucking normal. Slaying is only done by really good looking men not normies like u keep on spouting on about.

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
U fucking retarded? Of course normie npc get sex every now and then but to say they fucking “slay” is laughable. Do you know what the fucking term “slaying” even means? It means ur banging a DIFFERENT chick EVERY week. It’s not banging ur ltr gf everyday that u been together with for the last two years or whatever. Of course that’s fucking normal. Slaying is only done by really good looking men not normies like u keep on spouting on about.
Cope. Normies get hookups frequently. They go on nights out once a week at worst and their success rate at bringing sluts back is high.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ManletBlackcel
Cope. Normies get hookups frequently. They go on nights out once a week at worst and their success rate at bringing sluts back is high.
Na I think I what you’re doing. You’re seeing good looking males getting frequent hookup and labelling them as normies. That must be the only explanation to your retardedness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GuyFromSingapore and CEO of Sex
Na I think I what you’re doing. You’re seeing good looking males getting frequent hookup and labelling them as normies. That must be the only explanation to your retardedness
Nope. I'm seeing niggas that would get bombarded with jfl reacts if they posted their pics here hooking up with average - above average girls. Not rare seeing them with HTBs.

Nope. I'm seeing niggas that would get bombarded with jfl reacts if they posted their pics here hooking up with average - above average girls. Not rare seeing them with HTBs.
And in what location is this happening at cause I know for sure it’s not in UK jfl

And in what location is this happening at cause I know for sure it’s not in UK jfl
It is the UK. LOL are you serious? The UK is the easiest place in the world other than EE and SEA to slay. Here it's just be an NT zogbot theory.

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel