This forum is DYING

its better tho. keeps competition lower.:feelsgood:
How is it better? It caused the forum to have 0 actual actionable value.

How is it better? It caused the forum to have 0 actual actionable value.
I've never found surgery before/afters helpful. All information is there to looksmax.

It is the UK. LOL are you serious? The UK is the easiest place in the world other than EE and SEA to slay. Here it's just be an NT zogbot theory.
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Holy shit now I know you’re defo larping/trolling 🤣🤣🤣 @forevergymcelling get a load of this 🤣

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Holy shit now I know you’re defo larping/trolling 🤣🤣🤣 @forevergymcelling get a load of this 🤣
If you can't slay in the UK, a land of inbred subhumans, then you're mega autistic. It is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, GuyFromSingapore and ManletBlackcel
If you can't slay in the UK, a land of inbred subhumans, then you're mega autistic. It is what it is
Yea whatever “muh slaying, slaying” lmao keep spouting ur bs like a radio on repeat. I don’t take a world u say seriously. 100% convinced ur a larper/troll.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Yea whatever “muh slaying, slaying” lmao keep spouting ur bs like a radio on repeat. I don’t take a world u say seriously. 100% convinced ur a larper/troll.
Sure, keep believing anyone except for top-tier men is getting le cucked or betabuxxing landwhales. Whatever helps you sleep

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Sure, keep believing anyone except for top-tier men is getting le cucked or betabuxxing landwhales. Whatever helps you sleep
Yes because thinking that normies are fucking top tier pussy everyday even though statistics literally show the average normie is borderline incel is 100% more believable. Lmao keep barking “slay” like the abused dog u are.

Yes because thinking that normies are fucking top tier pussy everyday even though statistics literally show the average normie is borderline incel is 100% more believable. Lmao keep barking “slay” like the abused dog u are.
What statisics? Niggas will cope with okcupid stats from 2010 instead of going outside.
It's not always top-tier pussy. But each 5/10 norman can easily go above his looksmatch to 7/10 HTB/Stacylite.

Haha look mom I called someone an abused dog. Am I cool psl kid now???

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
What statisics? Niggas will cope with okcupid stats from 2010 instead of going outside.
It's not always top-tier pussy. But each 5/10 norman can easily go above his looksmatch to 7/10 HTB/Stacylite.

Haha look mom I called someone an abused dog. Am I cool psl kid now???
Keep barking. I obviously hit a nerve since u can’t stop replying to me.

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Keep barking. I obviously hit a nerve since u can’t stop replying to me.
You literally tagged me ITT lmao. You're not smart enough to use edgy psl lingo so you should stop trying. The second hand cringe is real

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
I've never found surgery before/afters helpful. All information is there to looksmax.
Not at all. It's just high level "muh get bimax brah" shit. Nothing about actual movements, landmarks, etc that I had to research on my own using the OG 2020 threads.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
You literally tagged me ITT lmao. You're not smart enough to use edgy psl lingo so you should stop trying. The second hand cringe is real
Aww whose a good boy? Does dogo want some treats? Woof woof keeping barking for me u abused dog.

U literally been replying to me for the last 20 minutes lmao just cause I tagged u doesn’t mean u have to reply. You can join that narcy fag @AlexBrown84 on my ignore list

Not at all. It's just high level "muh get bimax brah" shit. Nothing about actual movements, landmarks, etc that I had to research on my own using the OG 2020 threads.
yeah that's what I am talking about you can find all the necessary information in old threads.

yeah that's what I am talking about you can find all the necessary information in old threads.
But many things haven't been discussed. My surgery knowledge is 10% shitty threads and 90% PMs and doctor's consultations.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Make a cool thread then instead of complaining

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I want to be the reason why this forum dies 😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼

• WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
It's over for this forum and all of its inhabitants 🤣

Unironically, once the incel subreddits were taken down it's only low IQ cringy teenagers who come here from TikTok or Wheat Waffles. Also FaceAndLMS disappeared who was funneling in high IQ surgerymaxxers.

This went from being a surgerymax forum to a NEET QAnon forum with a bunch of mentalcel losers.
This was never a looksmaxxing forum