This forum is full of fairy tales

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
the stories about "hey guys a girl gave me a blowjob but didnt fuck" or "i fingered a girl, am i still a virgin?" are complete utter BS.

In my country, girls either fuck you or not. There is no in between. Its sex mode or dry mode with them.

And there is no reason as to why girls on other countries wouldnt be like that. Female brain is binary.

Women cannot control themselves over sex, ik from my neighbour. She aint gonna think "ok, im gonna suck him but not PIV", jfl if you think women are capable of complex thinking like that.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
the stories about "hey guys a girl gave me a blowjob but didnt fuck" or "i fingered a girl, am i still a virgin?" are complete utter BS.

In my country, girls either fuck you or not. There is no in between. Its sex mode or dry mode with them.

And there is no reason as to why girls on other countries wouldnt be like that. Female brain is binary.

Women cannot control themselves over sex, ik from my neighbour. She aint gonna think "ok, im gonna suck him but not PIV", jfl if you think women are capable of complex thinking like that.
4069679 FunkyBlowingo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, InnerVoid and Pierrot

IMG 2201

nah man last girl i been with was fine with not piv in the first date but she sucked me soft

but i ruined everything