This forum is going downhil

Seethe little muttoid
Even more brutal for you btw. You joined way after the other guy, and have three times for posts than him. Do you even have a life at this point?

Yeah some of my favorite threads that I would go back to read were deleted. I think it has became less of intelligent thing to realize that the blackpill exist to where it has some sort of fanboy effect has caused for a new user base. And because it is more of "I saw a tiktok on it" instead of looking up so dark triad shit and finding this forum and realizing there are people who think like you smh

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
It isn't. It's your brain receptors.

Even more brutal for you btw. You joined way after the other guy, and have three times for posts than him. Do you even have a life at this point?
I don’t water seethe with your failed normie ramblings

It isn't. It's your brain receptors.
"Proud believer in women's rights and equality"

Check you brain chemicals levels first nigger

Only a high serotine, high cortisol SUPPORT WOMAN RIGHTS

Each year this forum gets progressively more retarded, especially when it started to blow up on tiktok. After 2022 this forum officially died in terms of high quality threads.
your av is a rapist :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
"Proud believer in women's rights and equality"

Check you brain chemicals levels first nigger

Only a high serotine, high cortisol SUPPORT WOMAN RIGHTS
High testosterone male detected

• Love it
Each year this forum gets progressively more retarded, especially when it started to blow up on tiktok. After 2022 this forum officially died in terms of high quality threads.
What I'm not sure about is, is it because actually the state is worse, or just because back then it was something new for us so it had a greater impact, being remembered by our brain as the good old times.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I saw the title and immediately knew it was going to be another shitpost
This is like how coispet think

"Hmmhmm title = BAD! grrr lets REMOVE IT"

(without looking at the content of the thread itself)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Screenshot 20240209 131506 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
What I'm not sure about is, is it because actually the state is worse, or just because back then it was something new for us so it had a greater impact, being remembered by our brain as the good old times.
Definitely because the state is worse, this place always had low iq users but there's an influx from the people who treat looksmaxxing as a tiktok meme.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Full of stupid greycells and kids asking stupid questions in the question section and also in the looksmax section

I predicted this, the IQ of this forum is going downhill severly

Those low iq and high inhib greycells all came from tiktok, that syrian psycho jew
Water. This forum is a place for rotting incels

Full of stupid greycells and kids asking stupid questions in the question section and also in the looksmax section

Those low iq and high inhib greycells all came from tiktok, that syrian psycho jew
This forum died on the 7th of august 2023
Since that day Looksmaxxing and blackpill became a joke

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Screenshot 20240210 224235 comandroidgallery3d

I just want to get leaner thats all

• Love it